Is Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums possible?

All right guys i want the truth: is it possible to be muscolar and Veeky Forums?

If yes, which style suits muscular guys the best?

this is good do/don't.

both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are cringey

If a board on an internet forum becomes a part of your real life identity you're a complete idiot

whatever kim jong kook does desu

of course, just wear good fitting clothes, not super skinny skin tight like roidcells

t. ugly manlet

Honorary Veeky Forumsizen here, just wear bizcaz and you will look better than 99% of people around you.

no because clothes won't fit you due to being fat

The only thing that matters is height, and being natural and healthy. Roidfreaks are mentally ill and don't understand that their big useless muscles look horrible. A lean gymnast however can be just as if not more Veeky Forums.

>“The Greeks understood that the practice of calisthenics developed the physique to its maximum natural potential; not in an ugly, bloated way like today’s bodybuilders, but in perfect proportion with the harmony of natural aesthetics. It achieves this harmony effortlessly, because the resistance used by the body is the body itself—not too light, not too heavy. Mother nature’s perfect level of resistance” (Convict Conditioning, pg. 10).

Reminder that if you do not train your body you CANNOT be effay, you can only be a fuccboi skinny twink.

I'm 20, bizcaz would look tryhard on me
I'm not fat at all
And not a roidfreak, i simply workout regularly with weights because i like It, i'm small for fit standards

Can someone post picture of how pants should fit on guys with relatively big legs?

You want to do the same thing for pants that you'd do with shirts: on the tight side without stretching the fabric or impeding movement. Many brands now have athletic-fit pants.

techwear for sure

Lmao that would look hilarious

You're not muscular at all lmao delusion real

lot of good it did those fags, theyre literally being tentacle raped to death because they didnt know about SS + GOMAD

is this a joke

At minimum twice as large as you two fairies

You sure about that?
Bulk vs cut

I was under the impression the two were near synonymous.

imo full rick would compliment chris evans' physique quite well

I literally said that i'm small for Veeky Forums standards, but still you guys have to start the dickfight. You're bigger than me wow congrats
Sadly most people that workout dress like shit to "show off the gainz"

im really thinking about taking the gym seriously coz when you work out even the T-shirt looks fine

so with hitting the weights its not the cloth thats fashion, its me and after that point i can wear anything i want

You can't be Veeky Forums without being Veeky Forums...

The why the fuck can't i find clothes? Every pant is huge on the waist and small at the bottom/tighs, every t Shirt is either small for shoulders/chest or baggy on the stomach

nice roid acne senpai

Can someone post some info for athletic or buff dudes? Please not prep-core

Yeah, Elvis was both for example.

wow ur such a big boi

Forgot to add that it's all about the face hehe,

poor gymcel w/ a classic cope

smol bro

you still have a niceish body some/many would find attractive/not unattractive

but its fine fast fashion will work for you as well as tailored shit.

bick boi. weird pecs tho

Not that bad desu

i don't know if there's a specific style, but it's not all that difficult

yeah this or general 50s greaser style would work well also

u look like a freak lmao

Jesus dude please start deadlifting

>BANE???
looks fucking dope though fr