Tfw you get complimented in the street by some random...

>tfw you get complimented in the street by some random, cheeky teenager but you're a total aspie so you just keep on walking, pretending you didn't hear

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just push that creep away and tell her to fuck off and later on stop wearing anything they complimented
fuck teens and fuck their self obsessed shitty 2 dimensional universe that is as large as their own ego. only cheeky shit they got is during a blowjob

also this feels not relatable coz its just you whos retarding around, not rest of us

He was probably being sarcastic. People are cunts

was a girl, thank god

Evn more likely to be sarcastic.

You just reminded me of when I got a haircut like a year ago.
>Walking straight out of barber
>Sunny day outside
>Feeling good
>Walking past a cafe
>Girl sitting by herself by a table
>I glance over at her
>She says "hi"
>Ignore her

cold

jesus you are retarded

Did you guys develop this habit after being bullied incessantly and withdrawing into yourself rather than fighting back which is what you should have done?
Because that happened to me.

dope

This got too real too fast

hahahaha :(

how do I stop my autism? please, I can't even look people in the eye

read gestalt therapy verbatim and implement those theories. it's what I did.

What did ya wear?

>tfw my autism developed the other way around and I look people in the eye too much

i think you're so autistic you think it happened in this way. more likely

>glance over at her
>lock eyes with stranger
>normie girl just smiles, nods, says hi out of politeness
>not interested in you one iota

kek

Damn....

Yeah, I didn't have the means to defend myself in any effective way. Too physcially weak realtive to the bully + couldn't think of any good "bants" in the moment. It shouldn't be a big deal but it has affected my life despite graduating high school 7 years ago.

alpha

youre gonna make it

I'd say hi back but honestly Idont like people who just come up to you and talk without some sort of reference point as to why you know each other. People who do that are so far opposite of me I know I could never truly be their friend anyway

When I was younger I knew you had to fight back but in adolescence for some reason I credited "just ignore the bully and they go away" as something that would actually work.
I think part of why I was willing to believe it was I was about a year younger than most guys in my own year level and not athletic besides. So they got bigger than I did and earlier too.
By the time I knew I fucked up Learned Helplessness had set in and I was getting bullied by groups, girls and even people from lower years whose names I did not know. It was overwhelming and I kept my head down and walked fast in the yard. There was always someone giving me shit.

I don't hold it against any of them, though. I see bullying as a natural behaviour to weed out weak and deviant specimens and make them prove themselves as fit.

did you prove yourself

No I've never been bullied. The insecurities my mother gave me from a young age have just psychologically broken me.

I'm like a girl with daddy issues, except I'm a boy and the opposite of a slut, I reject people before they get the chance to reject me.

reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums/comments/6apw5e/fa_gets_a_haircut/?st=j2m4rza7&sh=d68cc13b

ur on le reddit

fucking why though? I really don't get it..

Man this is sad

why?

My autism actually seems to attract other people. Because I hardly talk to anyone, and when I do I come off as apathetic most of the times and have difficulties looking people in the eye as well, they tend to think I am just playing hard to get or something. Makes people think I am actually interested in them, and then they end up not leaving me alone for fuck's sake. But maybe that is just because I am a girl, and many boys seem to be willing to hit on anything that is female and breathes anyway.

p-pls be my gf

I'm too ugly to have someone think I'm attractive
This has been my mentality since like forever
One time I overheard a girl I had a huge crush on (it was fucking oneitis I thought about her all.the damn time) say that I was cute to her freind and I pretended I didn't hear her because it's obviously cute like how you would call a little kid cute because I'm awkward and have a Babyface

Yoooooo.

Pls I want an apathetic gf we can hold hands in public with blank emotionless expressions and have dull emotionless sex where it's just foreplay and oral and then you fall asleep while I smoke half a cigarette and we can slowly open up to each other slowly after I catch you crying by yourself and against all odds manage to ask you whats wrong and you manage to tell me honestly and we can be sad together but then we realize the more we are together the less sad we really are.

Yes you sound perfect, that could work.

Pls

This is just so not true

tl;dr but I'm going to assume you're being a bitch

samefeels here

>Tfw I deleted my leddit account and won't be getting those sweet upvotes for my story on /u/underfireman

hey man, you're good. I believe in you

>tfw only ghetto black chicks hit on you because they like your clothes and think you must have money

Joke's on them, I'm broke as fuck

>did you prove yourself

No. After high school your opportunities to kick the shit out of a bully mostly dry up. Since mostly no one will care about you enough to bully you.
I guess my advice would be fairly standard stuff. Lift weights to improve your hormones and teach yourself discipline and agency. Find opportunities to be social and cultivate skills.
Try and forge whatever insecurity or damage you have into a motivation to change.

>But maybe that is just because I am a girl

It almost certainly is. Beware of developing a sort of "cargo cult" idea of what attracts a man. Women can be very superstitious about it because they do some trick for the guy to notice, he doesn't notice, but he talks to them by the end of the night so they think it worked.

do you think your oneitis was a paedophile, user? she was into you.

have some respect for yourself, my man.

If you have a FRESH undercut and wear biker jeans you'll have black women all over you

>girls have it SO hard lol like SOOO hard

Yeah thats some pretty good advice, I feel like i've gotten to that stage too and find it hard to get past these insecurities.

No I thought she was calling me cute the same way you would call a little kid or a dog cute, no attraction at all

>at the bar last night a girl came to me out of nowhere, started talking to me and eventually kissed me, her roommates came and they left
>did not even ask for her facebook or number

And that's why I'm still a virgin.
She said I was cute but she also said I was 'good enough'.

bully victims should know their place in life not embarrass themselves by """fighting back"""

They probably dared her to and she was probably not interested in pursuing things any further.

keep dreaming

idk i just say "thanks man" and then try to find something theyre wearing to compliment them back on

???
unless she was being patronising, which i highly doubt, it sounds like she was into you. a grill wouldn't say someone was cute to their friend unless they were at least a bit interested, goddamn son

But what if she legit thought I was cute like a little kid, idk it's stupid but the fear of humiliation and rejection has been a very prominent part of my psyche since I was young so Ive never asked a girl out or had my first kiss or anything and I'm pretty sure that it's gonna stay that way

>tfw I love people but im shit conversationalist and never have anything to talk about so I can only sit there and awkwardly hope they strike up a conversation

happened on thursday

>walking home from work
>headphones on but phone died, kept them on because im a piece of shit autist and don't want anyone talking to me
>pass by 2 high school aged girls
>"shit he's hot, what's up?"
>pretend not to hear them, keep walking
> as I get farther away i hear "hey i said what's up, bitch"
> walk faster
>go home buy more expensive clothes online and play some Zelda

end me boys

Maybe talk about GoT or whatever the GoT equivalent is at the time. Watch the equivalent if you don't have anything to say about it.

Were they black?

ghetto spanish girls, they were hot though.

Stories from high school

>girl invites me to sleep over 3 times over text
>can't think of how to charm her when I'd get there so I just don't go at all

>girl sitting next to me talks about horny feelings to another girl that's sitting in the next row
>I pretend to be completely captivated by the textbook assignments
>she side-eyes me and whispers to the other girl "whether he feels that way"
>I blush, write faster and stare at the writing on the chalkboard more aggressively

>waiting outside class for it to start
>same girl approaches me
>tells me my collar is wrong
>starts adjusting it and is basically hanging off of my neck with her face close to mine, holding eye contact and smiling
>I stand there silently with a poker face and nervously glance to the side a few times until she stops

>confirmation camp
>qt blonde grill and her friend sitting next to me
>I have a soda can in my pocket
>she asks about it my pocket bulging and puts her hand in there, proceeds to joke about going to her room
>"just kidding tee hee"
>I take it at face value and believe that she was actually kidding
>I stare at the wall and start drinking the soda in silence until the girls leave after a while

I've got more of these and have posted them on r9k before

Not him but idk what normie are into, and i'm really not into whatever they're into, really. I've never even watched GoT. Also i'm really insecure about having them thinking i'm a social freak who's not used to talking, when i talk to people i want them to see me as just normal like them.

>> as I get farther away i hear "hey i said what's up, bitch"
LMAO

>tfw avg asian
>go to japan
>hear "ikemen jyanai?" from young japanese girls
>keep walkin cuz thats pedo af

It would be ideal to be left alone and never looked at.

Rejecting them only makes them want you more

This stuff usually lasted for months or even longer until they gave up, I would stay up at night hitting my head against the wall because I never thought of any way for how to respond to the flirts

But eventually they must've thought I'm either gay or really just not interested, even though those girls were the one thing I wanted in life. What added into my disbelief and hesitation was that they were actually pretty girls, and in my mind men like me shouldn't have scored them because I compared myself to adult male sex icons, in hindsight it's understandable if I was attractive in my age group, but I didn't perceive it back then.

Probably for the best. You might have got genital herpes in the bargain.

If you can't even watch GoT to make small-talk with normies then I don't think you're really committed to bettering yourself.
Most normies do things just for the purposes of fitting in with each other.

Sounds like you're hung up on having perfect banter. Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good. You might have been able to seal the deal just saying:
>Hey, I'm going to Waffle House after school. You should come.
A thing about girls is you can often just say retarded thing after retarded thing and charm them. Don't look for the perfect thing to say, just say anything in the right way.

>don't make the perfect the enemy of the good

Oooh brother, if you only knew. This happened years ago, I've got none of that life left anyway. There's a class reunion in like 4 years, so hey, I might not be too late :D

>watching game of shat
>bettering yourself

I've become extremely more agressive after the bullying.
In a way it kinda helped me stand up for myself.

Wtf man lucky as hell.
A high school girl actually starting a convo with YOU?

good, when will girls learn baka

let me translate that for you, when they say "cute", it means you're good for the friendzone, when they say "hot", that's when you are considered as a male and can become bf material

>as a male
why do people talk like science papers these days

So not true lol

It seems to be the case that dealing with bullies correctly is very character building and that dealing with bullies incorrectly is soul destroying.

>go shopping alone on sunny day
>good cop, feeling good
>lunchtime
>go to store to buy a sandwich and soda
>keep them in hands
>go to park next to the store
>pass by two girls sitting on a bench
>one said "bon appetit"
>ignore her, walk fast
>go to the opposite of the park sweating like a fountain and at the verge of tears
>sit, eat and cry

fucking roasties ruining my days, hope she die

Who watches GoT only to be able to make small talks ? No one does that, because it's pathetic.

What, really ? I believe people do things because they like it. I do things because i like it. It's absurd to do things only because i need to fit in. I'm better than them, i shouldn't downgrade myself. I should be with people who are on the same intellect level as me. Like, people who listen to prog rock and jazz or something.

>This entire fucking thread
Jesus Christ I know this is Veeky Forums but fashion requires confidence above all. How the fuck are all of you so pathetic?

No, confidence requires fashion.

>I'm better than them, i shouldn't downgrade myself. I should be with people who are on the same intellect level as me. Like, people who listen to prog rock and jazz or something.
weak bait
either be subtle enough for people to fall for it or double down

No i'm serious why would i lie anonymously though ? That's really how i feel. I really have issues and i'm really aware of how severe it is. It's just that this is getting very comfortable and i have no willpower to fix myself.

>tfw started getting compliments when I finally stopped putting all my time into vidya and started properly balancing it with hygiene, clothes, proper behavior, etc.
>those compliments come from co-workers and superiors
>tfw in my job, those people who the superiors would like to fuck get the special treatment
>tfw get superiors breathing down on me 24/7
>socializing with same level co-workers is also awkward because they act the same
>always hang out with old women in job because they're kind, gentle, knowledgeable, they also don't drink/smoke/cuss/etc and I'm safe with them
>would like to revert back to being invisible and ugly, but gets pissed off the moment I look at the mirror and my clothes don't match/look good on me

if you want to feel intellectually superior listen to milton babbitt or something not prog rock

That's what I was scared of so I just never talked to her

I did this in my senior year of high school because I wanted to have a social life in college but I ended up dreading school because girls would come up to me and tease me and shit and I had no clue how to respond so I just stopped eating right, working out, and caring about how I dress and now I just blend in,
I graduate in a month and nobody has talked to me since march

Same. I also dont know how to respond. It feels bad when they do something for you and they "don't want you to pay them back". Bonus suffering if a person did something for you and the rest of the people present in the vicinity would cheer and clap loudly for the two of you. Back to the topic of people doing something for you, I just found out it's actually social faux pas to reject them. If you rejected their offers AND you are ugly, expect bad things to happen and gossips about you to circulate. If you look good, they'll just keep going on at it like they're not aware they're doing something awkward. Though one of the pros is that you can get noticed easily when applying for a job.

I just don't care if I come off as rude anymore, everyone that knows me at school thinks I'm a stuck up douchebag and I'm fine with that since they just leave me alone

disgusting

i used to be a wow playing basement dweller (still am but more effay) and i watched GoT when i was leaving for uni just so i could have something to talk about with all the normies.... Ended up hanging out with other basement dwellers

>saw some kid in the big heart cdg play's at a concert
>wondered if I look like as much of a fag as that kid
I know I don't because I don't talk effeminately, but I hope the association doesn't exist

This is pretty Veeky Forums

What?

this. normie shows have always worked

I'd rather be left alone than watch GoT

>girl says she wants to "bang the awkward one"
>spend rest of the night awkwardly avoiding her

That comment section is far more cringe than the original post desu