When do you think it's acceptable to wear a moustache? I'd say any man past 35 can pull it off

When do you think it's acceptable to wear a moustache? I'd say any man past 35 can pull it off

>inb4 never

if you're a cop

you mean a moustache without any beard?

Mustaches only work with thick eyebrows

It entirely depends on your facial structure and the thickness of your facial hair.

Mustaches are pretty bad. Just make me think of Pajeets. Maybe men who are handsome, have all their hair and are over 45 can pull it off.

There's really no way to predict. It depends on one's individual features. It's not about being ugly or attractive. Some ugly people look good with a mustache. Some attractive people look like shit with a mustache. You have to grow one to find out.

Also, there are different shapes to consider. For instance, Daniel Craig would probably look better if he trimmed is mustache so it didn't extend so far past is mouth.

Generally speaking though, having a high philtrum area makes mustaches look better.

it's like said, totally dependent on your facial structure and the quality of your facial hair. no different than the considerations that go into having a beard

the vast majority of guys go wrong with facial hair though and would be better off clean-shaven

>12460967
I'm 33 and look like I'm 17....so maybe when I'm 51

Only if you're a dad.

>tfw going to be a cop in big city
>plan to grow stache during the academy

commonly known as a moustache amongst non-pedants, yes

Mustaches only work with dudes that have square faces and chiseled features; and even then you risk going into leather daddy levels of homo.

When you're married and have a kid. This ismthentruemrequierment

damn craig looks like such a cuck with moustache
and selleck is a bad example, he is so handsome he can rock wathever he wants and still look good

so good

This is one of the best movies I've seen in all aspects

The phrase "wear a mustache" sounds funny to me. As if it is a detachable accessory.

don't insult my stache, don't insult my wardrobe

nigga you look like you're five!

KEK

is it the only movie you've ever seen?

Is this your first and only reaction image or something?
Just stop

if you look kinda goofy and aren't too young, like mid twenties or more, they're fine.

this post made me crack up

>selleck with a mustache
mmmm yummy

Never thought about that but i think you're right.

i also enjoyed that post

I grew a moustache for a little under 5 months, from last November through mid March.

I got a lot of complements after the first 2-3 months, when it filled in more robustly.

I'll probably grow another this fall/winter.
It's just something cool to experiment with, different shapes, styles, etc. It's unfortunate there's such a stigma against the moustache, but I don't care.

I like it. Go for the Chaplin patch next.

>Chaplin patch
My hair doesn't grow quite as thick right at the philtrum as the rest of my upper lip does.
plus practically everyone is some sort of psychotic antifa, so that's probably not a good look

Hi Casey.

I grew a moustache for Movember with some guys at work, I have fairly thick eyebrows and can grow facial hair really easily. Got a lot of compliments about it but instead of keeping I just grew out the beard and have kept it since.

It just depends on your facial structure and how thick it grows. Don't even attempt it if you don't have dark and thick facial hair or you have pretty weak jaw line.

where will you grow your next one?

no sorry, having a big philtrum relative to chin hight is always bad, a mustache can sometimes make it less bad though, but it certainly doesn't look better

it doesn't work for me because I'm too slack jawed. looks really good accompanied by a beard though

that's is probably the most internetiest comment I've ever read.

damn Selleck was so handsome, I'm jelly. He aged really well too, w2c genetics

I am 23 and have a nice jaw and a shaved head. I have a like almost 8 cm long goatee and I was thinking of shaving it off and trying mustache but I think I will regret it because I love my goatee a lot.

>he doesn't know who Hitler is

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M L O N D O N

hi