Underwear Thread

So it's getting hot out, and clothes are getting more revealing as temperature rises- whether or not anyone sees, say for comfort sake; Post your favourite underpants/boxers/briefs, with both fashion and comfort in mind. Also general undergarment thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCt3Tjpfaro
endclothing.com/us/wtaps-skivvies-boxer-short-3-pack-171mydt-uwm03-bk.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw3drIBRCOwfC-_qqyjQ8SJADvoWQp0plPIeFwowjShOqstbUahAWaZFU264FfV7ioRBJDyRoCPCrw_wcB#fo_c=1408&fo_k=bad1c2112f9d62b14edf21abc7a88008&fo_s=gplaus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cop this so you btfo hypebeasts

W2c even?! Is that gosha?
So tired of my hole filled joe boxers

thick and comfortable

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCt3Tjpfaro

does anybody know what brand these are? thank u

I just know they are around $50, just google "gosha rubchinskiy underwear" so you can find places to cop

>Tommy Hilfiger

I doubted them before, but now I know their undies are top comfy.

I'm a meundies subscriber, if you have any questions about them, i'll answer them. i Love them.

How much is it, how thick are they, how do they stand up to the wash, off topic- how the fuck do I stop those little balls of fabric building up or get rid of them

16$ a month after the first month, had my first pair for about 6th months, not very thick if that's what your looking for. they do show signs of wear, mostly the black coloring is not as dark as it was when i got them...

but like for real, i get sad when i don't have any to wear, they are sooooo comfortable.

shill
shill
shill

they still are good though on the real. I don't think they'd branch out to 4chin

This, don't trust them

What should the price cap really be on a single pair of underpants? I'm not rich but I'm willing to pay for the added comfort & to an extent the brand for when the pants come off. Or when reaching for the top shelf.

endclothing.com/us/wtaps-skivvies-boxer-short-3-pack-171mydt-uwm03-bk.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw3drIBRCOwfC-_qqyjQ8SJADvoWQp0plPIeFwowjShOqstbUahAWaZFU264FfV7ioRBJDyRoCPCrw_wcB#fo_c=1408&fo_k=bad1c2112f9d62b14edf21abc7a88008&fo_s=gplaus

this is the price cap. the BEST pair of underpants a reasonable amount of money can buy. u can SEE the quality difference between these and the gosha underpants posted. don't fall for the trash brands!

yeah meundies is a super hipster safe space bullshit company, they are probably staying as far away from here as possible. i like them because they put ads on a lot of small podcasts i like.

>reasonable amount of money

Just get Calvin Klein

Women like them more anyways.

Uniqlo Airism

>Airism
this

Airisms are very think to the point of transparent if the are stretched a bit. just a tad of info fyi.

cosigned. literally the most comfortable and breathable underwear I've ever worn.

>Uniqlo Airism
do you have any problem with them rising up? that's the most common problem i have with my boxer briefs.