Are people who spend $300 on sneakers or people who buy replicas more pathetic?

Are people who spend $300 on sneakers or people who buy replicas more pathetic?

>paying exponentially more for a logo

ISHYGDDTS

replicas
$300 for shoes is fuck all

Well, some sneakers feel comfier than others I guess. While like you cant really buy fake BOOST that feel like the real thing;

it really depends why youre buying them i guess

Idk, dudes will spend that much for a really nice pair of boots but they don't do any hard work
When I was a carpenter, I just bought ugly $50 safety boots and they worked fine, only the owners and other rich construction dudes wore those crazy handcrafted ones

>paying >500$ for anything other than leather dress shoes

lmao

Fake buyer here
My fake Asics have held up better than real Asics I've owned in the past and have been through more use. I think paying a large amount of money for a shoe is pathetic when it's a 'price tag' shoe like Fear of God garbage or Kanye West shoes.

but like something like NMD's compared to fakies, theyre so fucking uncomfortable (fakes)

I don't buy garbage, real or fake, sorry

>I don't buy garbage
>Fake Asics

haha dude i guess youre fucking right ;-)

Did you ponder the prospect that it may be a different user replying with

>I don't buy garbage etc. etc.

Besides you can get reps with boost that is nearly as comfortable as real boost, it's called BASF boost and its from the same company that Adidas source their boost from (BASF).

>people who are rich but dress like shit
>people pretending to be rich but dress like shit

i mean desu no one is gonna look so close at your shoe where to do at a comparison (unless it's pleather, you can spot that shit a mile away), however rep shoes also reflect on their entire outfit which are also reps and more identifiable to poor quality

>Paying more than $40 for a shoe

>spending 300$ on shoes but being poor (living in hood, driving shit car, living with parents still, etc.)
pathetic

>spending 300$ on shoes but being wealthy
not pathetic

>fake anything
pathetic no matter what

If you can afford the original thing but buy fakes then I see no problem. Most replicas are DECENT, so what does it matter in the street? Just don't walk around with bad fakes or buy fake everything.

/thread

you can, the people who make replicas have access to these factories in china, i've seen fake boost soles on slip ons before

>being a poorfag

>paying $300 for a good pair of leather shoes that will last forever
awesome

>paying $300 for a pair of adidas sneakers with a designer logo on it
straight up retarded

>getting a replica
as long as it looks and feels like an original, I can't fucking care

I dont know why people think they can buy decent sneakers with $300. Maybe second hand or something. I would say $500 is a good price for almost decent shoes

The guy who makes a thread about it is the real loser

>actually paying money for a shoe
lmao, just steal them from the homeless you fucking goy

What if your parents charge rent