Is Canada Goose Veeky Forums? If not what is the Veeky Forums winter wear brand?

Is Canada Goose Veeky Forums? If not what is the Veeky Forums winter wear brand?

if you live in the fucking arctic

Sandnigger brand here in the Netherlands. Our mild winters probably feel like the arctic to them.

How about you just wear what you like, regardless of people's opinions?

I'll jump out of the window if I see this fucking image one more time.

This.

Its essential fuckboy core here along with stone island

anyone know if canada goose go on sale in the summer anywhere? The citadel parka is dank af but I don't live in a climate where I can rationalize 1K Eur for a winter jacket.

god i hate canada goose. might as well wear wellensteyn or woolrich or some shit like that

They got some cool shit, but the only people I ever see wearing them are rich chinks/rich white people.

why don't you just do it regardless?

I live above the arctic circle

I don't need to wear jackets that big because I'm used to the cold, but that's because of the nautical climate, as opposed to mainland climate

In NYC a lot of ghetto black people wear these coats. So I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

its fa af

just look here

What if they guaranteed that at least a dozen Canada Geese were beaten to death to make each piece?

Are CG parkas useful if winter in my town only goes down to like - 7 C? Sorry I don't know how that converts to Fahrenheit.

Actual canadafag, they're everywhere here and they're only worn by normies who pair it with timbs.

what you're doing is identical to being a tripfag. just alerting you because it's very possible you don't understand your actions

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THAT TO THIS? (IT IS A RHETORICAL QUESTION; I KNOW HOW: ACCELERATED AGING DUE TO DRUGS, ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION, POOR DIET, AND BODILY MUTILATION).

SHE NEEDS PSYCHOLOGICAL AID; SHE MUST BE SAVED; HER VITALITY IS WANING.

DO NOT buy canada goose, they torture animals

Are these people only friends with white people ? What kind of people they're friends with ? Like what kind of music or something. If i move to the US i need to belong somewhere and i've prepared the category of people that i should belong to

No. -37 C they might be comfy but -7 C is warm dude

how does it feel being poor nigger?

Stone Island and arc'tyerx veilence

it's an upgrade lmao

never does
kys vegan bitch
if cannibalism were legal i'd eat you faggots and get to feel twice as smug for eliminating more greenhouse gas from the avocados you consume that were shipped by polluting cargo ships than your pussy diet will ever achieve

>BODILY MUTILATION
what now

on the boring fb meme page for my college every other post in february was about CG

I agree

Everybody I see wearing Canada Goose looks like a dumb, redneck hick without two brain cells to rub together. idgaf if you eat meat, but there's legitimately no good reason to fund this level of cruelty. The coats don't even look good.

legitimately no reaseo
show me a fake fur that looks and feels as good as the real thing

There's plenty out there that has fooled even me. I'm not going to spoon feed you an excuse not to fund intolerable, anachronistic cruelty. Use your fucking brain man. Fur doesn't even look good, and it's thankfully it's again becoming more taboo to wear in public. Where I live wearing it will get you a shit load of dirty looks and maybe somebody confronting you on it.

Coyotes are scum and fuck with livestock. They're regularly culled for a good reason and you're just as retarded as those people that cry over seal clubbing because you see a few cherry picked images.

I bet you think raccoons shouldn't all be exterminated too despite destroying roofs and dropping their parasite shit everywhere.

It isn't about how it looks or feels. Real fur performs beyond any faux material. That is why they use it on their coats.

tfw no 2010 alice glass gf :(

the definition of basic here in Montreal. it's boring as fuck and everyone who has one justify their purchase like it was the first coat invented. "but it's so warm!"

Shit nigger I didn't realise you were an Inuit living in the Artic.

I bet you live in some toasty little backwater and the second it gets a little chilly you need to sling 4 mutilated carcasses over your neck lmao

>Is Canada Goose Veeky Forums?
If you're a Morrocan immigrant maybe.

I love triggered snow flakes.
Shouldn't you be at a 'drumphf' protest.

wearing a coat with mans best friend on the hood

I got my wife a pajar.

It's p nice

They're not terrible coats, but they are insanely overdone (at least in Toronto/Montreal) and a little too expensive for what what you get. Overall the quality is pretty solid, but you can get solid parks for much cheaper.

I don't think you understood my post. People hate these geese, right? And people tend to say CG is meme shit, right?
So what if they used beating geese to death as a selling point? Even for things with no goose down in them. Maybe they'd be more popular then.

Ok so what's a good parka brand that ISN'T a meme like stone island?

new money shit chink trash

unless you are actually in the artic

Can confirm.

That or women wear it

Norwegian women love to wear CG, and they're a pretty well dressed bunch