What are the quintessential *meme* shoes right now? I want some casual every day sneakers

What are the quintessential *meme* shoes right now? I want some casual every day sneakers.

Considering pic related

Thanks

get the tanjuns instead if you want a meme shoe

Get some fake Yeezys

Bit too memey for me i think.
I have to admit those do look like an excellent choice actually. Maybe I'll opt for those instead. Thank you

Everyone's getting steel toe slip-on Oliver's.

Haram

roshes are by far the most comfortable shoe i've ever worn. they have these strange ridges in the sole that somehow work really well, i would recommend them. they look better in triple black though i think

Not sure if I'm meme enough to go all black.

they're nike flyknits, man. you're already in meme town. if you're gonna get off the boat then you have to go all the way

The Nike Flyknits and Adidas Superstar are part of the essential normies footwear

would ann d be essential weirdo footwear?

I currently wear pic related. Super comfy.

If you want to wear shoes all day and be on your feet, these are the best.

Man you have not worn enough shoes

Get roshe one hyperbreathes
Great shoe imo. Looks great on feet, decent comfort, easy to clean, affordable
I like to rock them with the laces open and loose, contrary to most of my adidas, which I usually like snug

the mesh looks horrible, and I don't lile the eyelets, but otherwise it's fine

Lads, I feel like the Roshe Ones were already a memey choice, and have acted accordingly. Thanks for the help.

>this thread

You guys know that roshe's were a meme in 2013? It's a old piece of shit now. If you want a relevant meme shoe, buy a shoe with boost, example: Ultra Boost, NMD. Or you could buy a pair of EQT's

But are Ultra Boosts and EQTs actually worth the extra money? In the UK they're over double the price of Roshe Ones.

I don't mind my memes being a few years out because I mainly want them to go adventuring in.

Dude it's 200$, not exactly high-end

I GOT TOE HOLES AFTER 2 MONTHS OF WEARING. HOW DO I FIX THIS HEEELP

pic related: literally every pair of hyped sneakers the last couple of years

is this thread serious?
if you actually wear roshes in 2017 im lmaoing at your life

what is wrong with Roshe/Kaishi/Tanjun?!
They're pretty goodlooking, ive received compliments from girls 1 week from buying my tanjuns

Roshes aren't 2017. Get NMDs or Ultra Boosts.

Same here. Ive tried other "comfortable shoes" like Ultraboost but they just feel so flat.

kek'd at the filename
they're boring, basic shoes that were extremely popular among teenage grills 3 years ago
at least stan smiths actually look good

I dunno, to me these kinda just look like a regular shoe covered with a bunch of useless plastic shit.

Copped these a while ago. Comfy AS FUCK.

ID please?

too true. and you can extend that to every other possible experience

Yeezy v2.

>stylish
>comfy as fuck
>excellent quality for mainstream tier shoes

get them

posting obligatory

Isn't that a women's shoe?

Are those shoes even made for a humans?

They are narrow, and have zero arch support. You will be in pure pain if you walk more then a mile in those pieces of shit. I they are also expensive for what they are.

They do look nice though. They are just unbarable to my feet.

Fair enough. You do need a specific type of foot to be able to wear these.

I have narrow flat feet and wear Chuck's every day.
Not everyone is the same.

goddamn obese americans and your obsession with sneakers

Cut and file your nails.

I blame black people and culture. They take sneakers very serious. People get killed over a pair of Jordans.

hi shoe! :D

Kek, reminds me of when people wore those Osiris trash.
Nice trips btw

because XR1's are shit, get the R1 nmds