What's his problem

What's his problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-Urq3Rx4lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if he ever squats or deadlifts. Boost is the worst thing for doing those

he got his feet covered in shit

is this an attempt at a meme?

who OP or Tai?

i saw two kids wearing what I assume were fake yeezys at the gym the other day, they looked like real try hard frat boys working off their freshmen 15. It was kind of sad honestly, to see them care so much about being hypebeasts even at the gym

lol saw this exact thing at upenn

Honestly I hope he does so he learns to wear proper gym shoes.

>2017
>Not accidentally running 10 miles in jeezy's.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-Urq3Rx4lg

how much longer until you can catch yeezy's on sale?

they started at $1500+ for resale, then v2's are mostly under $1000. the triple white v2's (most recent) are only $400 resale. that was only a few years that drop in price happened. and most people with triple white v2's got them for retail, $220.

so at this rate, they'll be less than retail in a couple years. then nobody will be caught dead wearing yeezys and grandparents will buy them for the comfort for under $100.

uhh what the fuck

inception.

Kanye wants everyone to be able to get yeezys and so the quantities have gone up. I honestly don't mind this at all. If you like the shoe for what it is, you don't need hype or popularity to wear it
There are drops that are really available (like the triple whites) and then the rare drops (like zebra)
I'm guessing they'll end up doing different drops at different quantities and we'll keep seeing those rare drops among the larger drops.
You won't ever see yeezys on sale tho, and they will not lower the retail price.
When they drop the next high top yeezy it will be really fucking expensive in resale after all these low tops. It's all about supply and demand

Retail for 350s is like $200 something, right?

i want to grab tai lopez's neck and smash his head against a fucking bed of nails while he yells "BUT MY LAMBORGHINI!!!" like a faggot
i hate that cunt so fucking much it's unbearable just knowing he exists

Been like 8 years since the first yeezy and theyre still like 2k. Why does everyone think theyre gonna go down when they never do

Yo where tfuck are you finding 400$ yeezyz for the creams?

Grailed
Those were super exclusive.

are you talking about the nike yeezys?

love it