Hey guys do you think earrings can be Veeky Forums on a guy? Kinda want a black stud similar to pic

Hey guys do you think earrings can be Veeky Forums on a guy? Kinda want a black stud similar to pic

Black studs are great

do you think it looks kinda gay?

yuck

Only if you are overly feminine, earrings are far more acceptable than they were 10-15 years ago. Some people won't ever like them and insist they are gay but they most likely have a dick in their mouth so who cares.

i guess it doesnt hurt to get my ear pierced and try it? if it look shit on me i can always just take it out

Just try It, if you are masculine as fuck I wouldn't try it tho

If you want to just do it, not to sound all cliche but you do only live once.

I think I look shit with earrings so I got them pierced then never wore earrings again.

i'd say im kinda otter mode, like in terms of looks i could probably be gay or straight idk

earrings are fucking disgusting and NEVER look good

An earring isn't going to change how you look that drastically unless you go overboard with your earrings or start stretching.

That would be a matter of opinion

yeah i never really understood strecthing desu. im thinking that one earring will be less stand outish than 2 so should be aight

It can look ok, but normal piercings look better for me.

I don't think one or two earrings really matters these days, people will either not care you have your ears pierced or will think it is a big deal whether you have one or two minute holes in your ears.

yeah true i guess. i like studs cause theyre visible but theyre not overly gaudy

Yeah I think studs are the best choice for male earrings

what colour do you think? Im leaning towards black atm but idk if silver might look good too

How old is too old to wear a plain black stud?

Over 40 I'd say

The beauty of having your ears pierced is you can change your earrings, black studs and "diamonds" are probably going to be your go to pairs.

ofc

THAT IS LITERALLY ME YOU JUST POSTED MY PHOTO WHAT THE FUCK

Well I like your earrings.
w2c?

Honestly just went into a piercing shop and bought it there when i pierced it. Just ask for a regual black stud and they'll help out

Rofl

do you have an insta?

Yeah , arbnox

Ask yourself why you are so compelled to be a faggot. You are asking us about this so you know it is faggy but rather than just shrug and do something else you want us to talk you into looking like a poofter.
And it's not just you or earrings: someone posts a thread like this every single day.

i find them disgusting but whatever floats ur boat

All of these men look so fucking gay.
If you are actually a homo thats cool but if not you might be a low-test beta. Have a little self respect and dont mutilate your body just so you can wear womens jewelry.
Earrings are for cucks. Start lifting.

/thread

most of them look like faggy nu-males true but i dont think its the earrings that do it. Seriously photoshop the earring out and theyd look just as gay

I'm gay and I'd never date a guy who's got an earring like this, desu.

It's just on a completely new level of looking like a little bitch

Are you still a faggy nu-male when you predate the nu-male concept?

>tfw saw this guy in uni that legit went full female-librarian core, complete with large hoop earrings

Earrings are only for chads imo. Your average Veeky Forumsggot will look like a homo with a piercing (and piercing the right ear is actually a gay thing.)

That;s true. Notice how people consider any clothes Veeky Forums when worn by an attractive and chiseled man.

Proof that face and genetics matters.

> numales

These prettyboys slay more women and men than you will ever in your life. But on the other hand, the earrings only work if your attractive. the average skinny fat pale Veeky Forumsggot is probably not gonna be able to pull them off.

I used to wear one small silver hoop in my right ear, I pierced myself when I was 18. It looked pretty good, I just got tired of it so I haven't worn it for a while.

Subtlety is key.