Has there ever been a group as self loathing as Modern whites?

Has there ever been a group as self loathing as Modern whites?

I'm actually curious to know if there was another group of people which so eagerly worked towards their own downfall.

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

salon.com/2000/02/17/guilty/

thesocialmemo.org/2015/06/huffpo-writer-i-will-not-have-children.html

dailycaller.com/2015/06/22/prof-i-chose-not-to-have-children-because-theyd-be-white/

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/bernie-sanders-ghetto_us_56dce712e4b03a405679062b?section=australia

blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/miss-judgement/index.php/heraldsun/comments/feminists_silence_on_rotherham_is_deafening/

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4472929/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is an interesting question, but you're phrasing it with bait and memes so I can't be bothered to go into it

fucking hate micheal moore so much

Your dubs compel you to humour me
I'm genuinely curious

Ill never get why people feel guily over this stuff. Humanity is ugly, by modern standards. There is no race or time period immune to it.

No one should be suprised that white people used guns and steamships to build empires rather than attempting some sort of utopia.

This isn't Veeky Forums The events you're describing are contemporary.

Also, Tim Wise is a Jew therefore can't be a self-hating white.

I just want historical examples of something similar occurring

At least try to make it seem on topic dude

>Tim wise
>1/4 Jewish
>Ashkenazi Jews are a good chunk hire anyways

Him identifying as a Jew is the biggest cop out of all time

people are just butthurt that they claimed to be better and "civilising" savages, while at the same time acting like savages with shinier and fancier sticks.

A bit hard to do since people were really nationalistic back then. Also, cherry picking white cucks doesn't prove your point. Eastern Europeans for example are the definition of anti cuck.

A Jew is a Jew. They always have agendas.

African-Americans were incredibly self-loathing until the 'Black Power' movements of the late 1960s and early 70s.

Prior to that it was all respectability politics and "yes, sir, massa" and whatnot. Blacks who spoke out against police brutality or lynchings were publicly shunned and hushed by other blacks, who wanted to keep things calm with the White community and prevent more lynchings and violence.

>Back then
>Cuck
>Jewish agenda

I know, I am Eastern European

But as an immigrant to the Western World I'm just curious, I can't really understand this mentality.

I'm hoping to understand it better with some historical examples

Basically, all throughout our education system and media American history is whittled down to white people cheat and genocide indians, white people invent TRUE slavery, and that whites enjoy the fruits of these events every day, so yeah, it makes a lot of people feel mixed up.

>Has there ever been a group as self loathing as Modern whites?
They aren't self-loathing

slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/

tl;dr, they don't define "white" as their in-group, so when they say white people are guilty they aren't talking about themselves. They're using the classic racial definition and attacking the people who do identify with that system so they can attack their outgroup while claiming self-criticism and objectivity "I'm white so I can say this honestly" All the while throwing no criticism towards their ingroup.

To be honest it's nothing new, see gay christians, uncle toms etc.

Also this is a retarded bait thread.

Is there really no parallel?

I am sure that down the line Japanese people will be guilted in a similar way about their imperialistic and genocidal pursuits throughout modern history, but America is such a unique case I don't think a true one exists. Who knows if there were Roman apologists back in the day claiming similar things.

lots of American Indian tribes got bullied into extreme self-hatred, to the extent that they almost completely adopted white customs, abandoned their culture, and extensively intermarried with whites. It was only in the 20th century that being an Indian became something cool.

Lots of self-hatred among non-white Latin Americans too that continues to this day.

Yes, there is a parallel, you retarded cuck.

See

And blacks actually behaved like civilized human beings at that time,and try to improve themselfs. After "black empowerment" they became despicable cunts,gloryfying gang culture and the like.

This guy gets it

Wrong.

Gang culture started in the late 80s and 90s with the start of the War on Drugs and the introduction of drugs into the ghettos.

The Black Power movements strongly disapproved of gang culture, gang violence, drug use, and were harsh on young blacks who did partake in that.

Russian Jews before the Revolution.

Honestly the white "self-hatred" you're talking about is pretty much confined to academics and social justice types. I don't think what you're talking about is anywhere near the level of racial self-loathing present in the modern black community.

>gloryfying gang culture and the like.
That was because of heroin and crack not because of black empowerment. Black empowerment was behind the best of black culture.

Blame Pablo Escobar

Never.
The jews fear the samurai.

Aren't crime syndicates like the bloods and the crips started by people who were black panthers and what not.

This.

Blacks weren't even treated as human beings at the time, legally or socially. They were treated more like pack animals during slavery and afterwards during Reconstruction and Segregation as an undefinable Other that was denied basic legal and political rights and still subject to frequent brutal acts of violence like lynchings and violent chimpouts by poor whites.
For 300 years of oppression in America, African-Americans developed a system of self-loathing where they themselves were to blame for slavery, their dark color was a sign of sin and ugliness, they basically had everything coming to them, and there was no point in fighting back or complaining but all you could was stoically sit there and take it.

Black Power also had nothing to do with gang culture or gang violence, see

>And blacks actually behaved like civilized human beings at that time,and try to improve themselfs
Nope. When they were emancipated they started doing crime and in general became animals. Why do you think the KKK lynched them? Because muh skin color?

>blacks actually behaved like civilized human beings at that time

except their crime rates were significantly higher at the time and tons of them got lynched because white people thought that courts were letting them off too easy. There's more black people in the middle and upper class now than at any prior time in US history and violent crime rates have never been lower.

>except their crime rates were significantly higher at the time

source?

>Honestly the white "self-hatred" you're talking about is pretty much confined to academics and social justice types. I don't think what you're talking about is anywhere near the level of racial self-loathing present in the modern black community.
They're the whites with institutional power though. Just look at Europe, and what the self-loathing whites are currently forcing on their populations.

It's not exactly self-loathing. It's more like the upper class using 'privilege' as an excuse to fuck over the working class. Because making people poorer with mass migration is a shitty thing to do, but 'dismantling whiteness' is now considered noble.

ah nevermind, it was 5 murders per 100,000 people in 1960 and it's 5.1 per 100,000 now

Still, we have more brown people than ever so if the two were directly correlated you would expect the modern number to be much higher.

The percentage of black people in the population are roughly the same.

Also, the U.S. has a notoriously high incarceration rate, which probably has contributed a lot to keeping their violent crime rates relatively low.

>the U.S. has a notoriously high incarceration rate, which probably has contributed a lot to keeping their violent crime rates relatively low.
You can't be serious? the US is one of the worst in the world for reoffending

>the US is one of the worst in the world for reoffending
That means it's locking up the right people. The only shame is that we don't keep them in prison longer, it seems.

Just so you know, this is an objectively false line of thinking which leads to higher crime rates and poverty

>and "civilising" savages, while at the same time acting like savages with shinier and fancier sticks.

>>>/tumblr/

>lots of American Indian tribes got bullied into extreme self-hatred, to the extent that they almost completely adopted white customs, abandoned their culture, and extensively intermarried with whites

>this is a bad thing

The shame is that prison no longer serves as a deterrent to most criminals.

At this point I'm in favor of public lashings making a reappearance, desu. That and suspending government aid for criminals - if you get sent to jail, your bennies are suspended for a year - no EBT, no Section Ape, nothing.

>At this point I'm in favor of public lashings making a reappearance, desu. That and suspending government aid for criminals - if you get sent to jail, your bennies are suspended for a year - no EBT, no Section Ape, nothing.
It may give you a justice boner, but it would be highly impractical and would inevitably lead to more crime and poverty. Is it worth it?

Well at that point you may as well just put them into labor camps. Picking cotton sounds about right.

>just so you know, [CITATION NEEDED]
If you lock people up for longer, they can't reoffend nearly as often, can they? This is just a statistical fact.

Frankly the concept of 'rehabilitation' is good for low level offenders, but that people honestly think it can be applied to psychopaths, to rapists and murderers with any regularity of success is fucking moronic.

>if you punish criminals, they win
really makes you think desu senpai

I'll never hear it that the alt right are logical and don't let their feelings dictate policy.

Here's your citation, dickass. Do you want it in Harvard or MLA?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4472929/

Criminals find it hard to find work because no one wants to hire them. Government benefits help support you when you don't have work. All you are doing is making it harder for ex cons to go straight.

>If you lock people up for longer, they can't reoffend nearly as often, can they? This is just a statistical fact.

It's also much more expensive to the taxpayer in the long term.

>Frankly the concept of 'rehabilitation' is good for low level offenders, but that people honestly think it can be applied to psychopaths, to rapists and murderers with any regularity of success is fucking moronic.

Of course it can't, but many (if not most) people going to prison are "low-level offenders" who get longer sentences for recidivism because prison doesn't scare them anymore.

Also, the best way to fix someone is not by locking them up with other wrong doers. But remember, facts and figures are no match for a justice boner.

>If you lock people up for longer, they can't reoffend nearly as often, can they? This is just a statistical fact.
holy kek this is literally on the level of
>IF EINSTEIN IS SO SMART HOW COME HE'S DEAD?

Bloods started from as black panther youth who became united to combat black gang violence using the same methods as in one and same blood and crips were another group formed and were courted by black power and became community resistance in progress=crips that devolved into hang activity as plummeting wealth late 70s heroin boom early 80s replacment with crack and literal flooding of the black goods with guns. One example is the ex pstone bloods member who claims that two train cars full of semiautatics and ammo that started the modern weaponary armed gangs

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4472929/
Nowhere on that page does it say that high prison sentences causes recidivism.

Well, that's what happens when you welcome illegal immigrants and mass migration into your society. There's a lot of people who can't find work, and criminals will always suffer the most when there is a surplus of labor.

There's nothing I can do about leftists being retards, is there?

should probably just shoot them then

seems to be unofficial gubbment policy anyways

Did you even read it? You may have to extract it yourself from the data presented rather than having it presented for you in a bullet pointed Breitbart article but I'm sure you're capable of that, you Aryan superman.

>HEY GUYS PUNISHING CRIMINALS IS BAD I AIN'T GOTTA PROVE SHIT
You're so fucking reasonable. Voltaire ain't got anything on you, bro. :^)

>hard on criminals=white supremacy
lmao, you niggas is ridiculous

I am baked, sorry for the mistakes. The pstone bloods member claimed they found abandoned train cars full of weapons and ammo left there right next to a gang neighbourhood.

Now all of this is just testimony that may not be true as factual evidence is buried by time.

I just find the mental olympics behind that reasoning to be funny.

>how can criminals reoffend if they're in PRISON? HUH?

I did read it. And nowhere did it say that higher sentences cause higher rates of recidivism.

You can't just throw academic articles at people and pretend like your points are in them when they're not.

>logic is now mental olympics
For fuck's sake, you retards are so myopic it's fucking glorious.

>>how can criminals reoffend if they're in PRISON? HUH?
Yeah?

Well the reoffending rate is measured after they leave prison, no? Isn't that kind of the point?

So the more time they spend out of prison, the more time they have to reoffend. If every criminal who was ever convicted got a life sentence, the recidivism rate would literally be zero.

This is not a moral statement. It's a mathematical one. You getting so fucking buttflustered about the mere reality of my argument is just making you look incredibly stupid.

>If every criminal who was ever convicted got a life sentence, the recidivism rate would literally be zero.
This is the only coherent endgame to your illogical paranoid bullshit. Your entire argument is based upon a single principle which is awfully flawed. The ONLY thing driving your argument is your sense of justice. Its literally an argument based upon emotion.

It's an argument based on math, you're just so fucking furious about it being right that you're sputtering around like a retard because you don't want it to be.

Its based upon math in the same way that a Jenga tower is based on math.

Westerners are consciously taught about the negative actions of their ancestors and are, probably more so than any other cultural around today, more likely to be critical of the actions of their own societies.

Coupled with the fact that discrimination does exist, and many non white/xyz westerners feel like outsiders and are very visible in political and cultural thought - you end up with an undercurrent of self-hatred.

We're at a point where education is synonymous with self hatred. The only westerners who are proud of who they are are idiots or outsiders. Someone who is Chinese or Eastern European or Turkish or the like can express patriotism and still be educated. You don't see that here.

Meanwhile, all you're capable of doing is talking about boners and throwing around academic articles that don't support your arguments.

Pretty sad, desu.

>>The only westerners who are proud of who they are are idiots or outsiders.

Does recognizing that every group of people who ever built an empire or a strong nation state have ultimately committed atrocities of one sort or another and therefore I see no reason to be ashamed simply because my ancestors were more efficient at it make me an outsider?

19th century slavs

Most Asian-Americans

Why is everyone in the world so obsessed about race? What does "white" even mean? In the 1800s, it didn't include the Irish or Italians. In the early 20th century, it didn't include people of Slavic cultures. /pol/lacks still call ashkenazi Jews nonwhite even if they're indistinguishable from people all around the Mediterranean, and you'd have a hard time arguing French people from the South of France aren't white.

This isn't Veeky Forums

>The pstone bloods member claimed they found abandoned train cars full of weapons and ammo left there right next to a gang neighbourhood.

Source? Or at least direct me to what google phrase would get me this info? Seems pretty bizarre and would imply the railroads were in on it the same as the government. Boxcars aren't just randomly left alone.

Yeah, pretty much. Not rocking the boat is generally the minimum but self-flagellation is preferred.

Time Wise is one of those jews that puzzle me. Obviously his jewishness is mostly religious, not ethnic. He's ethnically white, but deludes himself that he is a Jew.

It's mostly because of WW2 tbqh. If the Nazis didn't have all the racial bullshit, and were just your garden-variety fascists, there wouldn't be as much focus on race today.

>Has there ever been a group as self loathing as Modern whites?