Going from hair cut on the left to the one on the right

Going from hair cut on the left to the one on the right.

Whats the best way to style my hair in the transition so it doesn't look to shitty

The best way to prevent it from looking shitty is not getting a memebun.

you're a walking meme

try a noose

kys yourself

wear a hat

been there, can't really do much, is recommend starting mid/ late summer so that by the time winter rolls around you can hide the awkward phase in beanies and hats

why everyone hate manbun so much its rly not that bad on some people -.-?

jumping from one bandwagon to the other I see...
kys

It looks really shitty when its short on the sides and back, but when you are growing out your hair sometimes its the best way to be comfortable because its too short to fully tie up but too long to keep out of your face

wear a giant Rasta beanie for a few months. nobody will notice you growing out your hair.

tying up your hair leads to hair loss btw.

>hair loss
You mean traction alopecia? That only happens when you wear it too tightly for a long time.

There's no way around it. I started from a point a little longer than your left pic, and it still took between a year and a half to two years before I was happy with the length. Awkward phase was about 4-5 months long.

Just get "frequent" "hair cuts" (every 60 days or so, have them cut off like a half inch) condition like crazy, coconut oil your hair once a week, try to avoid shampoo. Just go full girl brains on your hair.

You could also wear a hat.

just wear a hat, there's no other way to get through the bowl-cut/mop-top stage without looking like an autist

perhaps getting your hair cut every 60 days uhhh, slowed down your hair growth

You have to stop the breakage, and past 60 days there's not much you can do about it. Better to cut off a half inch every 2-3 inches of growth and have healthy hair (that consequently grows faster) or have a quarter inch break every half inch of growth, and then have dry fucked hair when it gets long.

Kill yourself yourself?

or just dont have shitty genes

if you start today, by the time you have it you will be memel0rd

how can you get numbers like these without meme knowledge?

how do i tie my hair up like the pic on the right? seems like he's using more than a hairtie

Literally this.

If I see you in the street user, I'm going to dog you and your shit aesthetic.

youtube 'messy bun' there's lots of methods

>manbuns cause hair loss.

You don't deserve to be giving advice to anyone.

>dog you
cool meters off the charts

Try one of these

lol is this B8888888 ?

There's a difference between a man bun and a top knot

because you fucking idiots insist upon calling it a "manbun" like it's some kind of style, when in fact it's just useful to get your long hair off of your neck.

Consider this instead