Veeky Forums I need your help. I cannot STAND my dark circles, more water...

Veeky Forums I need your help. I cannot STAND my dark circles, more water, more sleep has done little to help them (the puffiness is down but still the dark color remains) Is there anything I can do for it? I'm a guy and these dark circles are not attractive at all, they don't carry the same niche charm they do when they're on women.

Any suggestions on how to improve/get rid of them?

some kind of makeup?

I tried concealer but I have no idea how to make it look natural, it always ends up looking like a mess.

They're Veeky Forums as fuck what are u talking about

>they don't carry the same niche charm they do when they're on women.

Time to become a girl then.

go to a professional and ask, that's really the only way

you can get a "consultation" at Ulta/sephora/any salon/etc. it takes girls years to get good at makeup so you really cant expect to get good at it fast, and youre going to embaress yourself or waste money if you try to do it

How much do you think I'll have to drop to solve this one problem. The rest of my skin is in pretty good shape.

I think it's the opposite? dark circles can look cool on guys but it just looks shitty on women. everyone prefers the fresh faced look because it's more youthful and youth = most important part of a girl's looks

hi

dark under eye circles are aesthetic

put potatoes on them

Fuck. Off. Retard.

Laser.
They are unlikely to dissapear on their own.

?????????

i feel your pain OP. anyone who thinks dark circles are "aesthetic" only means it when they see them drawn on with makeup on emaciated models with photography lighting.

do you have any kind of skin care routine? you should try and find a special moisturizer meant for around your eyes, to put on after you wash your face or shower. the one i have is shit so i can't give you any brand recs though.

probably thin skin under the eyes nothing you can do for that

I actually learned how to contour and higlight better than my ex and would do her make up for her, it took like 5 afternoons of practice but also it's a lot easier on someone else

Just buy a Dermaroller. It's tiny needles that creates microscars under the eyes making the skin "thicker" and hides the darkness under it.

what about literally blue circles?

They actually are

They are /fa... I have them and take pride in them lol, mostly black outfit with those circles looks cool

I have them, hate them. want them gone as well

I use Origins' Eye Doctor cream. It helps a lot to condition the area and keep the skin healthy. It hasn't made them disappear, but it definitely helps. It's about $40 from Sephora, and you apply it morning and night. A tiny bit goes a long way.

I deprive myself of sleep so i can get dark circles desu

that looks scary af, have you used it?

ignore that retard, they're for acne scars

You can cover them up with concealer. First use a peachy colour correcting concealer and then a high coverage concealer matching your skin. Then set with a light dusting of translucent powder to make it last all day. I'd advice you to visit ultimate or sephora to get colour matched. There's also load of tutorials on YouTube on covering them

>tfw the dark circles under mu eyes have gotten so big that they're starting to take over my cheeks

people who dont have these fucking things are the only cunts who want them, like what said

belend

i have them and like them?

Do you rub you eyes much?

If you buy a green color corrector it will offset the purple in the dark circles. Then add a skin concealer with your own skin color. Figure out which undertone you have before buying one. Test products in your neck. Then u gotta powder or that shit is gonna crease like a mofo.

getting rid of them probably isn't likely, i have them too and have given up on that

trying to 100% erase them with makeup is quite hard if you don't want to look like you have caked under eyes, plus the contrast of flawless under eyes and then the rest of you skin normal is very obvious

depending on your coverage, i sometimes use the nyx wonder concealer pencil, just a few lines of that and a bit of translucent powder (use RCMA no colour powder, no flash back/white cast in photos) or i use Kat Von D concealer and drag it down my face a bit so it's less obvious and set that with powder too

also, if you have a physical bag as well as the dark circle, you will always have some shadowing that will create the look of darkness (the nyx pencil helps with this, creates a light line and offsets the look of a physical bag)

so yeah, i'd advise trying to blur them rather than erase them so it looks more natural

>Any suggestions on how to improve/get rid of them?

Learn to love them. It would be impossible to be more extreme than mine; I have two black eyes.

Of course it's not like you can just make that choice with the snap of your fingers, but many years from now it will just naturally happen. Honestly, it's just a life process. But I hated them when I was young, too.