How do I get fashion blogger girl to notice me? Do I just drop into her DM's or like all her post like an autist...

How do I get fashion blogger girl to notice me? Do I just drop into her DM's or like all her post like an autist. If it helps we had a class in college together and we live in the same city.
>pic related: Its her

Other urls found in this thread:

jonesy-nyc.com/in-bed-with/2016/6/6/reese
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's probably a slut.

Rape

Talking to her is a pretty good way of getting noticed. Also don't be a pussy.

Buddy, how do you think "she" took this picture? You need to do something quick and get noticed before she gets stolen from you.

no way to force her to notice you. wear your best fit then go up and talk to her. compliment her, try not to sperg out

But I never see her in real life. Last time was 2 years ago when we were freshman in college. And I can't really figure out where she hangs out since her Instagram is just outfit pics. So I can only contact to get through Instagram

I think I had a stroke typing the last few words of that post

Get 10k+ followers on IG first

More of my waifu because I'm hopelessly in love

yeah just slide into her dms and bring up the fact that you went to college with her.

she totally won't think youre a spook

How senpai

>being in love with a droopy faced fridge with wizard sleaves
how fucking ugly are you?

Made me kek

OP here. Love is blind. Still made me Kek

also I'm not that ugly. Mixed Jew and Spic so I don't look all the way jew or vice versa. Would suck if i looked completly like one. Basic white girls like me because im "exotic". Here I am with my Jew mom today for mothers day

you look like one of those nice guy friendzone cucks.

she'll never be with you, sorry man

I look more like a fag but that's a nice way of putting it senpai

i have to agree with user you kinda do look like a cuck

stop being such a faggot. message her saying you know its weird but you really like her blog and shit and then ask her for her number

if she says no literally nothing will happen and youll be able to move the fuck on

Mazal tov, haver. I don't know what to say but good luck with whatever way you pick.

BUMP

/adv/ here. let's sort this shit out, OP. is there any way you could meet her or come into contact with her other than DMing? if not then it logically follows that you must either DM her or forget about all this

so you have three options: you can get past this (lol), find some way to run into her, or send her a DM

this just fucking talk to her mate, if you dont someone else will

thanks guys I'll send her a dm in the morning and try to think of something witty to say. I really have nothing to lose

I follow this chick on Instagram. It's crazy to see all of these people i follow discussed on here. I honestly don't even know half of these people i follow are popluar.

And honesty, based on the post i see from her she looks like a stuck up bitch. Totally not worth it imo senpai. But then again, ya'll seem to like stuck up bitches like her for some reason.

godspeed

she looks like that 10-year-old girl on youtube who mimics adults because she has bad parenting

>is unaware of the existence of a tripod

>SHE looks like a stupid bitch
nigga, have you SEEN that pic of OP?

You look like some nice guy mafia dude who gets shot in the film with a shotgun because of being a nice guy mafia dude

>grow out hair and beard if you can

Not sure what you mean. Children are supposed to mimic adults. Making peers more important than adults is literally a social construct.

dm her

say you see her around and compliment her on being a Veeky Forumsggot. if she is effay and not just an ig cum dumpster then she will probably respond warmly. from there you have many options. (e.g. ask her if she would cop _____.) build your relationship on the basis of fashion and any other immediate similarities you suspect that you two may have.

do not put her on any sort of pedestal other than having good fashion taste. you guys would look cute and very aesthetic together. take it by faith op, i am very similar to you. i already fucked up my chances with my waifu, and she isn't even a whore. be the reason she never posts a pic of herself in her underwear ever again. good luck.

lol I met this chick at a concert once. She was high as fuck.

Roy L. Dennis

post hipster shit like pictures of every clothing item you buy, post good fits, post some memes here and there, if you are ethnic or originally from some country with a different culture, make posts about how proud you are of that culture aka wearing traditional outfits etc

or just flex with supreme, bape and jordans but that's expensive

become attractive and fashionable and go to a function she's liable to attend or or simply add enough mutual friends/followers over time where it's possible to follow her w/o her suspecting stalking or anything then dm. You look ugly to me but she does as well so it's a good enough fit if she isn't internet famous

i thank you for that brief glimpse into a world of autism but i was referring to a specific girl

>girl has these types of pictures publicly available
unironically a red flag

so whats her IG?

double3xposure

jonesy-nyc.com/in-bed-with/2016/6/6/reese

>do not put her on any sort of pedestal other than having good fashion taste
yeah but be very specific when complimenting her fashion sense, show her you know what you are talking about. she's a fashion blogger after all... it's not a very original observation

>try to sound like you know what you're talking about

great advice

Dude literally just hit her up and talk to her

Dont be needy
Dont be obvious in your actions, but kind of subtle
Imagine youre samuel l jackson from pulp fiction and talk to her

>117k followers
wow sorry op she isn't going to notice like spam, i don't sitting at 11k and when i do i assume they want to bother me for a shoutout or murder me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKIN LMAO
please tell me this is b8

>Imagine youre samuel l jackson from pulp fiction and talk to her

Are you fucking retarded? That's the character that comes to your mind? Jules in Pulp Fiction? Are you fucking insane?

ehh, she looks aight, probs has billion losers in her DMs trying to hit on her

this shit gonna be impossible to OP unless he's a fucking 10/10

there's no way she will respond OP

someone needs to dm her this thread

agreed. Is she even following you, OP? if not there's no chance she'll even notice your DM let alone reply

hmm going to give him a day or two to embarrass himself or post results before sharing this since nothing too fresh or spicy has been posted yet

You're not gross, pretty cute actually but posting your face on Veeky Forums will just inevitably lead to you getting wrecked due to how nasty some anons can be.

wtf somehow I'm following her
>mistakes were made

OP should've never posted his face identifying himself knowing that someone was bound to find her IG and just embarrass him.

not sure if 14 or 30

lets be real, if you were a fashion blogger with over 100K followers, would you date a random dude who has been drooling on your pictures and tries to approach in DMs?

i know sure as hell i wouldnt, m'nigga it would have to be an actor, model, designer, photographer or something atleast. people like her need to think of their image and frankly OP wouldnt fit in that picture desu

worth the try lol, but i wouldnt expect ANYTHING

huh but this isn't /b/ tho.. I assume we're all just going to let him fail or succeed on his own

yeah that and she doesn't even know I exists and I have no selfies on my Instagram since im a street photographer fag. Still waiting on reply but since she has 100k followers I don't expect one anytime soon. Thanks to all the anons who helped in this thread.

what did you write op

I introduced myself, complimented her on her style and used the fact that I'm a photographer ( just under 2k followers tho) as an incentive for us to meet up for coffee and discuss working together. Pretty bland and spam worthy but it's the best I could do. I need to get Instagram famous to have a chance

That seems to be your only shot. Let us know if she responds. Also OP you should throw a selfie on your instagram every once in a while. Though posting selfies on social media is difficult to pull off without coming off like a try hard faggot there is definitely ways to do it.

Should I invest in a tripod? I hate textbook selfies with arms extended and shit. Asking other people to take it just as frustrating because none of my friends or family know how take a decent picture or give on the spot critique

Atlanta eh? I'm stealing her away from you OP.

She kinda looks like Elsa Jean

you can start by placing your camera on books, tables, benches,...

>no chin
grow a beard asshole

>ugly
>still 117K followers
yeah fuck off OP

how would u r8 ur own lookz?

send nudes

u dont stand a chance + don't seem nearly cool/confident/fashion enough

ahah nice post

you look like a gay 30 year old trying to pass as a teen

shes out of your league bro

well, most girls are but you get the point

ok senpais i appreciate all the shit posting and advice but its time to let this thread die since she's not going to reply anytime soon. Me and my doggo wish all of you Veeky Forumsgs a good day

honest dude, this
you have to try to become cooler somehow

tiny hands

dude forreal just get a normal girl please

"I know it's a bit weird, but I've been following your Instagram for some time now, and I've always wanted to talk to you. The thing is we actually went to the same college at one point, but I haven't seen you since. I think it'd be nice if we were to meet up some time if that's fine with you, of course."
There you go user. DM her this faggot.

Good luck boss. If you don't give it a shot you'll always miss. Doggo? Send her peanut butter and send her nudes to us. Can't wait for the photoshoot.

Lol no.

You have to be over the top confident to get a girl out of your league. All that grovelling and apologising is just sel-emasculation, its not even worth trying with girls if this is your mindset

No you fucking faggot. This simple minded mindset is not based in reality at all it's just what dumb ass men think girls want.
No fucking girl wants some stranger in her DM's "ey yo bitch wanna grab a sandwich some time". I'm not saying it's guaranteed to work, but it's called being actually considerate. Your confidence will come trough just naturally talking to the girl. You can't take confidence or say to yourself "I have to be confident" you're confident if you're confident and not an insecure bitch who forces himself to be a different just because of some bitch with a nice ass.

Find a fashion blogging chick with an actual sense for fashion and like her pics in earnest.

>"I know it's a bit weird, but I've been following your Instagram for some time now, and I've always wanted to talk to you. The thing is we actually went to the same college at one point, but I haven't seen you since. I think it'd be nice if we were to meet up some time if that's fine with you, of course."

lol you're so hopeless, every word in that message screams adult virginity.
"I'm weird, i stalk you, I stalked you at college...if thats fine with you [one apology isn't enough so...] 'of course'
Dude don't be angry - or be angry at yourself. That's just so bad lol

Saving this for pasta. Sums up Veeky Forums perfectly, embarrassing beta shit is bad enough, 'DM her this faggot' just highlights the self-delusion so perfectly. This place really is the blind leading the blind.

this is literally only option for OP

deja de vestirte como Javi Noble

Shalom Amigo.

Tbh you have that nice guy look mane. Consider what all the other Veeky Forumsgs here are saying and grow a beard/mustache.

perate wey dale tranki dejalo soniar con que cojera con esa morrilla

OP here pls continue shit posting if you want but leave the spic speak at the door. I honestly detest the fact I'm half beaner more then being half jew.
Also yes I understand I should grow my facial hair out, I usually have some stuble/mustache going on but it was mothers day and I had to shave because my mom hates facial hair on me so I was being nice.

Ok

Hey, bud keep the /pol/ memes away from the qt could only make you look dumber and uglier than you actually are

bullshit. faces getting posted 24/7 here. as long as you are not a rose or some other cute girl the autits let you be. they just mock you

>spic speak
>beaner
>half jew
pendejete

I said stop dressing up as Javi Noble (pic related)