Cringe thread

cringe thread

Just when I thought the far left looked aight I notice the ridiculous rolled cuffs and the fucking strap shoes. Christ.

Middle right could look ok if he switched the camo for something else like a pair of dark grey jeans or at least tuck them into his shoes.

The other two just need to stop.

I was making a list of everything weird buts its easier to just say holy shit what the fuck

They all look like shit

Far left's cuffs look like shit like you said

Middle left's hoodie clashes too much with his wide pants, mixing 2 aesthetics in the wrong way

Middle right isn't bad but his cutoff camo pants look pretty bad, but is arguably the best of them

Far right is just atrocious, would rather shit in my hands and clap than see that guy in public, looks like he was mauled by a grizzly bear (and the LV belt and Vetements socks don't help, his fit looks like utter wank)

its just youf culture man, you just dont get it

yo chill @yohjiryan is the one in the bape hoodie hes fire

chill @yohjiryan is the one in the bape hoodie hes fire

that boi on the right out memeing all the tuckmemesters of this board with the socks and belt

fuck I know Uzi & X both wear chokers but that's just plain bad

yh bro frfr..... fyre bro i fw it hard...

Yo this shit lowkey fir except for the guy on the right i seen these guys igs and they pretty fire

Middle left is a nigger! Xd

>ayy lmao techwear bruh xdxd

just saw this on fb
ahahahahahaha

agreed, tho #3 maybe just needs different socks or shoes or something that are a bit more subtle then it'd be a lot better, they r too bright imo and the matchy white is meh

other than that the rest is all trash

Techwear

Annoying orange?

R/streetwear and The techwear reddit are cringe inducing.

Far right fell off of his bmx bike while trying to do a trick in front of the popular girls at school

O лыcый тoжe здecь

REEEEEEEEEEEEE why don't people lace their boots

I actually don't see what's wrong with this outfit outside of the boots being unlaced. Looks like a pretty standard saddboi fit

can someone explain this meme to me? who is this supposed to be?

he looks like a Jojo character

hey man, why you gotta bring that into this here

Are you going fash-bashing?

He Boot Too Big For He Gotdamn Feet

Saw this the other day

Post tinder profile

Ryan's the fat guy in the red isn't he

Yup. He had another matching pic with these but I forgot to screencap

The guy on the far right looks like he's never turned down a dick

kid on the far right was a few grades below me in highschool and i can confirm he's an A-grade faggot

hot

L O N D O N

hahahahahhaaha briscore

god i hate this city i just want to become best friends and lovers with a qt in qag and then move to st kilda with them and become a two person art collective like sun yuan and peng yu