Guys, what clothes should I wear if I want a cuter, more feminine look? Not too feminine like a dress or a skirt...

Guys, what clothes should I wear if I want a cuter, more feminine look? Not too feminine like a dress or a skirt, but something simple and feminine / neutral.
I'm a guy btw

Androgynous you mean? I also want to know

A noose is pretty androgynous.

Yeah, preferably tilting more towards feminine

Its not the clothes, its the body. If you don't have the body type you'll never have the look

Do you have softer features? Thin body?

yes and yes. and I shave all body hair

Post a pic

I'd rather not. Just post suggestions and I'll be the judge if it suits me or not.

Boipussy or gtfo

just wear nice tits and ass

This looks pretty simple to put together

THAT'S A GUY??!?

V necks

Yes

Short shorts and shin high socks

cute!

not feminine enough

I'm the reverse
I really like more masculine clothing styles (and I have a fairly square face) but my body is pretty feminine (discernible boobs and hips)

Anything you'd recommend besides the obvious losing weight?

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Hellfire looks pretty good on.

men's garment at the time was desert dresses

>it's a "troll posts bible verses from the KJV" episode
>it's also a "Jewish ceremonial law is referenced" episode
There's a difference between choosing an alternative clothing style and actually desiring to be another gender. The former is in this thread, and the latter you can find anywhere people discuss changing their genitals/gender to be those of the opposite they were born with.
I'm a conservative Christian and if you want to talk theology then go on ahead. But if you're just trolling then please leave

bump o

N o t m y r e l i g i o n

embroidered white linen

have long hair, wear a cardigan, skinny jeans, and feminine shoes and you're automatically seen as a girl by everyone who sees you from behind and a flaming homosexual or trap to anyone who sees you from the front.

I'm really trying

But my shoulders and chest decimate all androgynous vibes ;_;

holy shit that sweater sucks (and so do the sandals) and its clear that youre not looking for a more fem look, youre just a crossdresser in which case id honestly reccommend you check out how drag queens play their features like broad shoulders etc in an outfit.

because rn youre giving me unfashionable aunt vibes 2bh