Veeky Forums cheeks?

How do I get /effay/ cheeks? I've started getting Veeky Forums and seen some development in that regard, but it's not as pronounced as I'd like it to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a) be born with good genetics
b) cut until you have 10% body fat
c) surgery

this. you have to have good cheekbones and jaw/chin

low bodyfat helps of course, but for facial aesthetics like pic related it's all down to bone structure

mostly genes I'd wager. I have barely lifed weights in my entire life yet have high cheekbones.

>My only motivation to work is get money so I can have surgery to look as good as OP pic

You suck them in like literally everybody

That guy just looks deformed

this, and the specific sugeries in mention are cheek agumentation (where the add something into your cheeks) or buccal fat pad removal (removal of a specific pad of fat located at the corners of the mouth/in cheek)

Good posture through childhood and adolescence. Including keeping your tongue in the right spot of your mouth, chewing tough foods and eating meat off the bone (or similar movements).

keep at it! lower your sodium intake and drink lots of water. try for a gallon a day if you can

you can tap your cheek bones with a hammer gently over and over again. i did it a few minutes each night for about 3 months. i did this because i thought scar tissue would eventually build up under the skin. i was right. and i have progress pictures if anyone wants them.

what is the "right spot" of your mouth?

srry meant

holy fuck

I have to see this now...

please fuck off with your psuedoscience lookism

its genetics and breathing through your nose which contribute to a nice jaw

>not mewing

never gonna make it

i unironically am chad

my face was posted in a slayer thread

dude would look like a total neek if it wasn't for his jaw and cheekbones

lets see user

Bump

lmfao post that shit son

HAHAhahah please

All these (You)s and still no delivar

Is he related to the Bogdanoff brothers?
Also, sunken cheeks are not a requisite for being attractive, for instance Joshua Jackson is extremely handsome and his cheeks are not sunken. It's not even an attractive trait imo.

@12470959
I'm not giving you a (.ou) until you deliver.

He looks older like this.

Is it always the same person posting this?

In what world is this guy extremely handsome? Go to any gentrified urban area, and you'll find 3 of these guys in line for coffee.

A great jawline is also really important. I think that anyone with great cheeks and a sick jawline will automatically be attractive.

I think this also applies to females too.

Dude is a hunk.

look like PTA

>Joshua Jackson is extremely handsome
What the fuck lmao, he looks completely normal

Don't know who that is.

If looking like a Chad is what you consider normal, I guess so.

Fucking post them

I'm 6' and 128 pounds and my cheeks doesn't even look close to that

Bodyweight and bodyfat are diff, all 128 pounds of you could be fat right now. I was 6'1, 127 pounds, and after starting going to the gym I am now 130 but my cheeks have started to hollow.

I gained weight but lost bodyfat basically.

The secret to this isn't genetics or bodyfat. It's all about diet during upbringing. We live on soft processed foods and we leave our mouth hanging open especially in our sleep.

If you were raised to chew gum a lot or eat like a poorfag with chewy cuts of meat and hard veggies then you will have attractive facial structure.

Having high cheekbones and a square jaw depends entirely upon whether you kept your tongue pressed onto the roof of your mouth at rest and whether you chewed your damn food. It's all about pressure on the maxilla and therefore forward growth of the maxilla.

Unfortunately most of you decided to be lazy mouth-breathers who swallowed soft mcdonalds burgers whole your entire childhood. Therefore you fucked your own faces up.

All hail Mike Mew.
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Right, so why do all my brothers have sunken cheeks and refined jaws but the lower half of my face just melts into my neck like it's not even there.

probably

...he just explained why

because you had improper tongue posture, swallowing technique, and breathed through your mouth as a kid.

Also, less exposure to testosterone during critical growth periods during adolescence

ahahah

That's a big jaw.

For her.

Yeah, but I think it adds to looks rather than detracts from it.

do want to see

>mfw good cheekbones but kinda weak jaw

Feels relatively bad

roll