Talk to someone irl who claims to be into fashion

>talk to someone irl who claims to be into fashion
>they don't own ANYTHING from Vetements
Fucking hell.

whats your best advice for a fashion "noob" ?

yeezys and supreme xd

Full Rick :^)

stop baiting

actually not

xd not enough money for dat, and honestly not a huge fan of Supreme.

I've been on this board for about five years and I don't own even one designer brand because I never fall for memes

>meet someone who claims theyre into fashion
>only buys expensive clothes that dont look good on them

>vetements

then answer this question

I'm just a board tourist and not Veeky Forums at all, but I looked Vetements up and saw that a simple Vetements shirt that looks like something from Goodwill costs €500. Do people actually buy this stuff?

rich people with 'le epic style' buy them, then spend every waking hour defending the price tag online instead of actually leaving the house and fucking bitches, its just baggy ill fitting clothing for goths and sonic youth fans

yes
it's supposed to be fashion making fun of fashion, but clueless hypebeasts just wear it unironically with their yeezies

i was fucking joking you pleb never get yeezys they are the "oh you're into metal? I love metallica!" of fashion

just get basics and try not to stick out, that's the best you can do

?

well thanks for the answer.

Oh fuck i'm a dumbass, apparently i'm blind now. sr

I hate it when "people" don't own vetements desu

this is the only correct thing in the entire thread. The entire label was literally created to make fun of fashion and the dumbasses who don't understand that and buy it thinking they're cool

don't expect any good answers, this board isnt about fashion. its just all trolling and some kids actually fall for the memes.

yeah

Go to the nearest goodwill and buy a bunch of shit your grandpa would wear like stan smiths and old work jackets from the 70s but since your are young it is called "fashionable" to those in this circle