Bleached my hair for over 2 hours and it still came out partially orange, was going for that white hair meme...

Bleached my hair for over 2 hours and it still came out partially orange, was going for that white hair meme, looks like I'm definately gonna have to go light Grey, but I'm under the impression regardless that I did something wrong even if I am trying from thick dark brown hair, gonna coconut oil treat my hair tonight and tomorrow and try again on Wednesday, can anyone give me any tips on what I can do to get it all as light as possible before I actuallydye it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0041TF2ZY/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0094XPIX8/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you not even google this shit before you started? You're supposed to bleach it in stages and to get it looking white you have to use a purple toner to neutralize the yellow/orange. You'll probably be bald soon so I guess start looking for cool hats.

Yeah no shit, my question is how I can avoid getting it so Uneven next time, doesn't really sound like you have any information on the topic, just looking for an excuse to talk shit, leaving bleach on for several hours when starting with very dark brown hair is not unheard of so it doesn't seem like you actually have a point here.

You're trying to go up like 8 or 9 shades. You can only lift maybe 3 shades in one go.The peroxide loses it's effectiveness as it works, leaving it in forever wont lighten it after a certain point. Multiple applications basically.

Tip: visit a professional when coloring long hair.

I thought that the parts that are pale yellow are good enough o be dyed it's just the orange that makes it unready if all my hair was as yellow as the lightest parts would it not be ready? Keep in mind that my hair was still kinda damp when I took the pic so it doesn't look as light as it actually is.

Yeah you're definitely right about that one lol, gonna get it trimmed before I re-try but considering everyone in miami Beach is gonna charge 200+ for any kind of treatment, I'm against paying anyone for this shit lol.

wait a bit and do it again and for the LOVE OF GOD avoid doing your roots the second time. and what the other anons said, get some toner. there are many kinds, the violet and the blue toners look the nicest imo

You're going to go to SallyBeauty and pick up a Wella violet lights pack or two....they're like $2 each.
Mix that to (instruction amount) of developing CREAM. Like 20%....you're already kinda in trouble with the folicles now.
You may need to repeat this another time but wait two weeks before hitting it again.

Also pick up a 10 Miracle conditioner to soothe the hair.
Buy a blue tinted shampoo. Use it once or twice a week to tone. Probably once.

I was platinum blonde than silver for a bit. All on my own and because I did proper research I saved my ass $200 and fried hair. But I'm telling y'all, you can't go from brown to mother of dragons in one sitting, shit takes time.

18 months of your life growing hair
It's worth $200

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0041TF2ZY/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0094XPIX8/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have this aswell as Manic Panic snow toner and a platinum protein Filler, I figured I'd treat my hair with coconut oil for like 2 days straight and then go back to it, obviously gonna avoid my roots this time so I'm not bald lol, is this not enough? I did assume I'd have to buy some kind of special conditioner ofcourse, for every day use.

Except that I'd have to go back multiple times paying $200, and go back to them every time to touch it up, not worth it.

Shimmer Lights is a good shampoo for toning hair. It's purple to contrast the yellow in your hair to give it more of a silver sheen. Shampoo first then leave in your hair for an extra 5 minutes . If you can't be bothered to research this shit then go to a professional.

Literally has nothing to do with the issue in this thread, I already have the shampoo.

YOU NEED TO PUT IN TONER AS WELL. Put on one more application of bleach if you have more, then look up wella ash t18. Put that shit in, bleach alone is not enough to fully lighten your hair.

why didn't you do that instead? you're being awfully hostile considering the situation. let me explain the context for you you hick:

you made a big time mistake and now you're paying for it. anons are showering you with good advice and you're basically responding "yeah, dude, whatever, like, thanks, i guess"?
and why didn't you just use the girly poo instead of soaking your hair in bleach for 7 hours? who does that on a whim before even researching it?

Lol clairol shimmer lights isn't gonna do much when my hair is dark orange dick head.

This idiot is trolling or is seriously a fucking actual retard

Congrats, you ruined your hair.

That said, you need 40 volume to get where you want to go.

Beware, you may end up with lesions on your scalp.

You should have a friend apply in sections and wrap those sections in foil, and then carefully get the hair close to the scalp.

Then you will need some sort of purple toner like other user said.

do it and post pics, OP. i'm curious how badly you'll manage to fuck this up

>doesn't know how to do something
>doesn't listen to other people's advice on how to do it
>doesn't want to pay someone who knows how to do it to do it
op