Boost sneakers

So what are the best boost sneakers available? I've tried some Pure boost in an adidas store and really sold on the comfort. The design was kinda bad though. What are the best looking best sneakers that have good comfort as well?

bump

Yeezy boost

I run in energy boost 2. They have a newer 3 that has good colorways.

Call me a shill, but I really like the look of ultraboost 3.0s.

Personal favorite for comfort is probably the EQT's. For looks the city sock.
For the combination of looks and comfort I think the PK NMD's are the best.
Really hard to decide and compare these, since they all have their pros and cons

Pure boosts are really comfy as well, but they lose some points for the non stretchy upper and the burrito that makes them a pain in the ass to put on.

Definitely not. It needs more support on the heel (maybe a heelcup underneath the fabric), the plastic structure on the toe area is useless and the fit is off.
Also durability on the sole is shit and it doesn't have as much boost as other models.

I feel like the PK was too stretchy on the 3.0

>pk nmds
>best at anything

With ultra boost insoles they're really comfortable and the fit is nice and relaxed
The tricolor white looks good and goes well with a lot of outfits
I think I have a good amount of shoes to compare them to and that's my conclusion. Remember that comfort is subjective and everyone's feet are different

these shoes look like a deflated squid ward nose

I own the turtledove 350's, Palace Pro boost, the og ultra boosts, NMD R1's and the pure boosts.

Of them, the 350's are the most comfy (not the most support but still the most comfy), best to just slip on and go to class and are always going to be the flashiest boosts that will get the most attention from plebs but my personal favorite of my collection is going to be the Palace Pro's. They aren't the most comfy of the shoes mentioned but looks wise they're beautiful and when people do recognize what you're wearing they'll respect that over the boosts that are more common, I've still yet to find anyone else who has a pair of these, so personally I think that makes them more special. If you're looking to not break bank you'd have to choose between NMD's and Utlra boosts and I think the Ultra Boosts win in both overall comfort, versatility and looks.

Nmds are shit compared to eqts ,ub , y3 pure boost , and ub mid in terms of looks and comfort

>Personal favorite for comfort is probably the EQT's
>For the combination of looks and comfort I think the PK NMD's are the best.
Do you have difficulties with reading comprehension? I just said that I think the eqt 93/16's are comfier, yet I think that for the looks-comfort ratio nmd's are better.
These are opinions I'm stating here, not absolute facts that apply to everyone.
>Remember that comfort is subjective and everyone's feet are different

Before posting again, maybe read the posts you're replying to and take some time to think what you just read and what you're about to write
Fucking idiot.

>I think I have a good amount of shoes to compare them to and that's my conclusion.

Judging by your pics none of the shoes I've mentioned are owned by you except the worst of the caged UB's so please fuck off with your shitty NMD's as people already mentioned that UB are overall superior in this thread

>Judging by your pics none of the shoes I've mentioned are owned by you except the worst of the caged UB's
I'd like to see your UB mids and Y3 pure boosts and better caged UB's since you're shilling for them this hard.
Also, as you see on the pic I own EQT's (support 93/16's) and I've tried on many other EQT models like the 93/17's, which I did not like at all. I also own 2017 Pure Boosts, which is basically the same as the newest y3 pure boost. If anything it's more comfortable due to the added padding on the ankle are. And whatever you might think about the 2.0 ultra boosts, they're still basically the same shoe. Never tried 1.0, so I can't tell how the knit feels on those, but on the 3.0's I found the pk too stretchy and worse than 2.0

I see you didn't read the part that said to think for a minute before posting
What part of the word "opinion" is so hard to understand for you?

>And whatever you might think about the 2.0 ultra boosts, they're still basically the same shoe

>What are the best looking best sneakers that have good comfort as well?
>best looking

>implying that 2.0 gradient looks the same or anywhere good as 1.0 knit

You're fucking retarded.

ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE ROSHE

Since you are so fond of quoting, can you point me to the part where I say that Ultra Boost 2.0 is the best boost sneaker or that it looks better than the 1.0?

You also forgot to post your 1.0's, ub mids and y3 pure boosts. You do own them, right?

You don't understand , do you? OP said he wants the best looking boost sneaker. If that's the case, 1.0 UB are hard to beat. You are talking about one of the best adidas sneaker released since 2015 and easily a top 2 boost sneaker . As for posting my sneakers, I currently have 1.0's with me atm.

[spoiler]faggot[/spoiler]

I feel like you are the one who doesn't understand. I gave OP my opinion, which is that the best looking boost sneaker with good comfort is the pk NMD. I gave the opinion off experience from wearing the models that I own.
I didn't speak about other models that might be considered better looking, since I don't have any experience on their comfort. I love the looks of shoes like the Kith Mids and pure controls, but I do not have the personal experience of wearing them, so I can't really voice my opinon on them. OP also asked the question about boost sneakers that are available, and the shoes you are talking definitely aren't as available as the ones I'm talking about. Yes you can buy them for resale, which are crazy high on some of the models mentioned here, but I have a feeling that's not what OP was talking about, since he mentioned being in an adidas store trying on shoes.

You just came in and started bashing my shoes and opinions, while praising other shoes that you don't probably don't even own and therefore can't have an educated opinion on.

>You also forgot to post your 1.0's, ub mids and y3 pure boosts. You do own them, right?
:^)

Please don't buy Adidas shoes in 2017, even Yohji can't save their trite, crude design elements.

First on the list for dressing like a child is wearing Adidas sneakers

>I didn't speak about other models that might be considered better looking, since I don't have any experience on their comfort.

well, you know you can have an opinion based on looks which is what every one does when they decide on what to buy/what looks good .

>OP also asked the question about boost sneakers that are available

OP post also posted a pic of a shoe that is not readily available anywhere, so I'm sure he'll want more than just a PK NMD.

>You also forgot to post your 1.0's, ub mids and y3 pure boosts. You do own them, right?
pic related. better than any boost you own :^)

Couldn't give to shits about what you think is better, especially when it's the most hypebeasty pair of ultra boosts there is.
Creams are overrated and overhyped, wool grey's for example are much nicer imo. But hey, it's cool you have one pair to post.

You are the worst kind of cunt to come in adidas related threads. Owns maybe one pair of hypebeasty 1.0s and then goes on Veeky Forums and shits on every other adidas model except for 1.0 ub, ub mids and y3 pure boost, even though they don't even own them.
As you said, everyone has their opinons on looks, so why do you have to be such a cunt and bash people for them? Just let people wear what they like

>wool grey's for example are much nicer
I agree. I own them as well

>You are the worst kind of cunt to come in adidas related threads. Owns maybe one pair of hypebeasty 1.0s and then goes on Veeky Forums and shits on every other adidas model except for 1.0 ub, ub mids and y3 pure boost, even though they don't even own them.

I like all types of boosts from the OG pureboost to athleisure EQTS to y-3 hi top boosts. I just think NMDs are trash. Now tell me more about myself

>NMDs are trash
true dat, socks too