Save me Veeky Forums

Save me Veeky Forums.
How do I stop biting my nails?
Bitten nails are not effay

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Mavala-Stop-Discourages-Sucking-Children/dp/B00336WT3O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't resist the urge to scratch your arsehole. Get some shit under your nails.

clips your nails so close with with clippers that you physically can't bite them anymore.

:mindblown:

turn 13

jk, i don't know shit about biting nails but i wish you the best of luck

amazon.co.uk/Mavala-Stop-Discourages-Sucking-Children/dp/B00336WT3O get this, basically a foul tasting nail polish

biting nails is totally Veeky Forums

source: I am Veeky Forums

go to a concert, bite your nails, and have a girl come up to you and say "EW THATS FUCKING GROSS!!" worked for me everytime.

View that shit as subhuman, start working on mechanical shit, after that your hands will be so filthy you won't know how to get them clean, thus not wanting to bite. At the end of the day, it's all up to you to stop, it's a habit after all, most of us went through it.

biting nails is not Veeky Forums

source: I am Veeky Forums

Paint your nails, just use clear nail polish

Real answer:

anti obsessional meds.

Only thing that has ever worked for me, but lol I stopped taking them.

this really works

I pick mine. It's even worse. I can do way more damage and it doesn't even matter if they are dirty or not. I've been doing it my whole life. I get ingrown nails if I don't pick them.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats really gross

just try to stop whenever you unconsciouly start doing it, interrupting the act. worked on me at least

this. additionally, whenever you realize you are biting them, pinch your skin so it really hurts

if you weren't a filthy fat pig you wouldn't get ingrown nails. maybe fix that first

Op here, hard day at the office so late posting.
>Paint your nails, just use clear nail polish
I'll try this, since I'm a dude and painting my nails is not an option, I'll give it a try to the polish. I assume my sister or my mom has to have.
Luckly I'm not this bad, cause my fingers happen to have a little bit narrower, but I feel you bro.
I'm not this psychologically strong.

What I normally do,when I don't have enough nails to bite, or I happen to resist for a moment,I bite my skin right next to the nails, in my fingertips. Pic related.

Between me and you Veeky Forumsggots, I happen to bite my toe nails as well. But those don't bother me that much for now.

Also, I'm getting brackets in a few weeks, would that help?

this works like a charm. it won't stop you from biting your nails but it tasts very bitter even after slight contact with your mouth so it's a reminder to stop
when I used to bite my nails, half the time I didn't realize I was doing it

there are so many things wrong with this URL

lol

bitten nails are effay as fuck as long as there's not peely skin and shit all around your fingers

>t. nail biter

On the topic of these kinds of things, I tend to bite my inner lips. Does anyone have any tips on how to stop doing this?

NAC

There are nail polishes specially made to taste awful, as to prevent people from biting their nail. You might wanna consider that.

go get therapy for your anxiety

Maybe I am just retarded but what worked for me was when I caught myself biting my nails I would slap myself with a rubber band I wore around my wrist.