Pssst. Hey, you, atheist

Pssst. Hey, you, atheist.

Are you a bad enough dude to commit the eternal sins?

>"Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_sin

>In Islam, shirk is the sin of practicing idolatry or polytheism, i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything other than the singular God i.e. Allah. Within Islam, shirk is an unforgivable crime if it remains unpardoned before death: Allah may forgive any sin if one dies in that state except for committing shirk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirk_(Islam)

Say it with me: I deny the Holy Spirit. Hail Satan!

Other urls found in this thread:

christiancourier.com/articles/168-blasphemy-what-is-this-great-sin
youtube.com/watch?v=nm2yfbCqaDo
jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/psalms/102/
jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/hebrews/1/
scripturecatholic.com/salvation.html
scripturecatholic.com/justification.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I deny the Holy Spirit. Hail Satan!

Fuxk the hy spirit idgaf

>if people don't believe in the supernatural, they don't believe in Satan either

How hard is this to understand for you autistic christcucks?

This guy believes that Jehovah's Witnesses blaspheme the Holy Spirit by having a slightly different interpretation of scripture, so it doesn't seem like it's that hard to damn yourself to hell forever.

As for the thread challenge. the Jehovah's Witness interpretation makes more sense to me, so I guess I'm irredeemable

christiancourier.com/articles/168-blasphemy-what-is-this-great-sin

>implying I'm an atheist
>implying I haven't already

youtube.com/watch?v=nm2yfbCqaDo

Hail satan.
I hope jesus got hot butsex while he was down there.

Why would I go out of my way to do that, you don't even exist.

I just woke up you little rascal hop the fuck off.

What counts?

The person writing this denies the existence of the holy spirit.

'The holy spirit does not exist'

>holy spirit
>exists

I've never seen any evidence for the holy spirits existence.

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FIST AND BEAT IT
I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP IT

And yet, He has spoken to your heart and told you that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

> Are you a bad enough dude to commit the eternal sins?
No. I am fine with shitty sin of non-believing in God.

But... 'he' hasn't.

Or 'he' wasn't convincing, and then wiped my memory of the event.

Shut up Satan, you don't real!

/rel/ when?

I see the devil, being a liar, is calling himself Satan...

I know the story of a guy who was being pestered by an impure spirit.
The impure spirit would insist that I had to accept satan.
Know what I did?
I accepted Satan.
And I said with my mouth: Save me Satan.
It's the first time in my life that asking a saving divinity for salvation, yielded a noticeable result that is very recognizable.

He has, and now I have.

You can shove your "holy spirit", "god", and "satan", straight up your ass sideways...twice.

None of that shit exists, and it's all just man-made bullshit created in order to try and explain the unexplainable, and manipulate the behavior of morons.

Past, Christians, are you a bad enough dude to look into the mirror and say 'Candyman' five times?

>the
>holy
>spirit

>The Blasphemy Challenge
>mfw they dont realize you cant effectively deny The Holy Ghost unless you've first felt his presence
They dont even know how to blaspheme right.

You're in it.

Hasn't everyone felt its presence in the Christian view?

>humans develop technology and skill sets that allow them to analyze past human cultures for thousands of years in the past
>learn about the multitude of different religions that all died with any given dead culture
>still believe in 2000 + year old Jew based religions to this very day

Why are we so stupid as a species, anons?

People who develop real technology and the ones who believe in magic Jew fairy are different people.

As a secular and non-religious individual sin is a concept with no particular meaning to me. Furthermore, satan is both another fictional character and one that has most likely been wildly misinterpreted by christians.

You can believe that until you die, but once face to face with the living God, no. You'll bend the knee, and your tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Too late to help you.

So if I rape and eat your mother, you're fine with that.

now what?

Man, I love those ridiculous fear tactics you engage in.

Er, nothing. Nothing has changed for you. You went from spiritually dead unbeliever to spiritually dead unbeliever.

Odd how I can be comforted by the truth, and you threatened by that very same truth.

You're going to bend the knee to Jesus.

You're going to confess that He is God.

Sooner or later. Sooner's better.

No, I won't.
What now?

You'll find out later, to your horror, that I was telling you the truth.

Philippians 2
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

>You're going to bend the knee to Jesus.

Don't judge others by your own limitations, coward.

I´m fine with that.

I'm old. Not old enough to write the epistle to the Philippians.

You're fine with that.....now.

Later you will realize it's the worst mistake a human being can make.

k

No that is a ridiculous strawman position of what I said.

Interpretation of what the hell Jesus was talking about varies. The most obvious is that verbal blasphemy against the holy spirit is unforgivable. Some say he was just referring to the event taking place at that time (the Pharisees accusing Jesus of using the powers of hell) and no one can commit it today. The most common I've seen is that denying the holy spirit is not being born again, so if you die before you do that you have in effect denied the holy spirit which is why you burn in hell.

Oh, suddenly morality is objective.

How hard is it not to be tricked by Satan into believing that he DOESN'T exist? Turn a blind eye and he's freer yet to corrupt, it's in his best interest.

Still a strawman.

Suddenly sins against YOU and YOURS matter, and you want JUSTICE.

By the same logic we should believe in Loki and in all other trickster Gods, don't forget to add Descart daemon to the list and all conspiracy theories, last but not least you need to be aware about a master Ruseman from that meme picture, etc.

I find it truly sad that there are actually people that believe this....by the billions.

This is the most literal sense of a strawman. You stopped arguing with him in any formal sense with this post. I am not him.

And I'm afraid that you'll have to confess that Muhammed is the Seal of the Prophets and that you've comitted shirk all your life

I'm equally saddened by the billions who fail to realize the truth, including you.

Suddenly YOU care about what happens to HIS mother.

kek

>morality is objective

"Morality" is a man made concept created by social groups in order to define behaviors that are unacceptable to the group as they were found to be detrimental to the survival of the group as a whole.

Even animals have "morals"...well, social animals, like us, at least.

Please have no fear; Mohammad is in hell where he belongs, and so will you be if you follow him any further.

Bullshit. Grow up kid.

No, not bullshit. Truth.

There are distinct behavioral codes in all social groups, and they are all designed to provide a higher survival rate to the group.

No, U

>"Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven." There are no limits to the mercy of God, but anyone who deliberately refuses to accept His mercy by repenting, rejects the forgiveness of his sins and the salvation offered by the Holy Spirit. Such hardness of heart can lead to final impenitence and eternal loss.
CCC 1864

Their own Bible destroys their false religion:

>O Jehovah, hear my prayer; Let my cry for help reach you.
Psalm 102:1

>I said: “O my God, Do not do away with me in the middle of my life, You whose years span all generations. Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth, And the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you will remain; Just like a garment they will all wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will pass away. But you are the same, and your years will never end.
Psalm 102:24-27
jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/psalms/102/

>Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways. Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. He is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power. And after he had made a purification for our sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.
Hebrews 1:1-3

>But about the Son, he says: “God is your throne forever and ever, and the scepter of your Kingdom is the scepter of uprightness. You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.” And: “At the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the works of your hands. They will perish, but you will remain; and just like a garment, they will all wear out, and you will wrap them up just as a cloak, as a garment, and they will be changed. But you are the same, and your years will never come to an end.”
Hebrews 1:8-12
jw.org/en/publications/bible/nwt/books/hebrews/1/

Gee, I wonder why in Hebrews 1 they didn't render ''O Lord'' as ''O Jehovah'' like they always do...because this passage is about Jesus Christ!

There is a universal sense of morality because there is a God, and without God, there is no objective basis for morality.

Grow up and come back when you hit 18.

Actually, there isn't a universal sense of morality, as can be demonstrated by the use of slavery in past cultures, and in the indentured servitude that exists to this day. It can also be demonstrated by the different forms of punishment cultures decide upon to punish unwanted behaviors, ranging from the removal of a thieves hand, in some cultures, to hanging or decapitation in others.

Hell, ISIS worships the same Jew "god" as you, and they burn, torture, and mutilate people in the name of said "god".

Where do people mutilate and eat infants for fun?

Today? I don't know.

However, there are many tribes that would indeed kill competing tribes, including children, and would eat a part of their enemy as to absorb their spirit, or some shit.

I don't think they ate the infants, though.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is effectively not asking for forgiveness.
Aren't going to be forgiven for what you do not wish to be.

Atheism is a form of shirk.

>believes in an imaginary man that has no equal and has power over everything, ever, and commands everybody to worship him even though he doesn't need them to
>calls people underage
Why do Christians all have such deep-seated daddy issues, goddamn

>ISIS worships the same Jew "god"
No they don't.

A shirk? It's not my problem that you choose to burden yourself with a rigid creed. I never took up anything of yours to shirk in the first place you silly tripfag.

I'm certainly not shirking on that attention you want.

Like clockwork.

I'm sorry you're so intolerant to cognitive dissonance that you literally have to pull tinfoil-hat tirades out of your ass.

Yes, they do, user.

Islam is another bastardized version of Judaism, just like Christianity.

Both, the Christians and Muslims stole their shit from the Jews, and the Jews probably stole their shit from the Zoroastrians, who probably stole that shit from some other culture...

They're all equally retarded, and blatantly man made.

>intolerant
Romans 12:9
>tinfoil-hat tirades
Is this what you call comparing the Wicked Koran with the Holy Bible? The passages are all there for you to verify, Abd Al-Makir.

Your false-prophet was a gluttonous wealthy slave owner, an adulterer, a child-molesting pedophile, a murderer, a liar, he encouraged theft, rape, torture and the list goes on. I can assure you that he is now in Hell.

>It is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.
1 John 3:10

Read also Matthew 7:15-20.

>Yes
No.

>>Yes
>No.
Yes.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Abdul.

Same "god", user.

They stole the same shit from the Torah that the Christians did.

No, it's what I call making assumptions based off of purely thematic similarities. But that enough alone isn't tinfoil-hat-tier. It's how:

You assume that Arabs carrying over vestigial spirituality after adopting Monotheism is in any way special or unique

You assume there's some massive, cosmic consequences to this small detail. Despite the fact that you stand on the foundation of a god who is literally all-powerful, all-knowing, all-being, and infinite in nature. But as we speak, some alleged "demon's" followers are slaughtering your Abraham brethren! Oh god, where art thou!

You base it off of dubious connections such as unrelated similarities in scripture and symbolism literally too old to have had one monolithic meaning over the span of centuries.

You've essentially created your own religious narrative that very few other christians share. So no john, you are the heretics. And you're also literally crazy if you take anything you say seriously.

Don't mind him, he's at the point that he uses verses from the bible to argue for the truthfulness of the bible(circular logic I know)
In fact the jannies&mods think he's a shitter too, many of his tirades and threads get deleted.

>It's a single shitposting evangelical Prautist falseflag trolling Veeky Forums day, and night to make religion taboo, on the religion board
The fact that you fedorafags fell for it is proof you aren't sapient

>sins which will not be forgiven by God
Impossible.

Papists.

Not even once.

All sins were forgiven at the cross, papist. You're asking God every day for what He already did 2000 years ago.

So generally if you went to each country, nobody would think it was okay to mutilate and kill toddlers.

A sort of universal thing.

Believe in a very real God.
Call infantile thinking infantile.

>You assume there's some massive, cosmic consequences to this small detail.

Demographic collapse will follow if this growth continues, it's mostly in Africa

>random infographic

Sure, anyways

It's pretty weird that this is happening considering it's the last thing the sheep want. Where is your shepherd?

Another small detail that means nothing.

In some cultures, in the past, it was perfectly acceptable to kill toddlers during warfare. In the Spartan culture, they disposed of newborn babies that had any noticeable defect. Hell, in the west today, we don't kill toddlers, but women abort the shit out of fetuses.

So it's unreasonable to say that killing toddlers / babies is universally immoral, as it is demonstrably culturally dependent.

>The one who endures to the end will be saved.
Matthew 24:13

>He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.
Romans 2:6-7

>And so, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed, not only when I was with you but even more now that I am absent, continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
Philippians 2:12

I could go on and on. Educate yourself:

2 Peter 3:3-4

So still no examples of anyone who thinks it's perfectly fine to, for sport, or fun, mutilate and eat toddlers.

You appeal to an objective universal morality, yet you deny it exists. You think men can make it up, even though that's never happened, and it never will.

Why are you so irresponsible?

Please educate yourself; you are a fool.

The first verse refers to tribulation saints; the second to the bema seat; the third to realizing that the same Holy Spirit Who is God lives inside of you.

You do go on and on, but you say nothing.

>believes in a fake god
>thinks infantile thinking is thinking that in a world with thousands of different cultures, with loads of different beliefs, there is one objective morality to everything
That is LITERALLY how little kids think
>"Mommy said that people who don't think that church is important are going to hell, and mommy is always right"
>goes to church for the rest of his life, even though it's been making him miserable since he was 12, because he never bothered to think for himself and decide it didn't seem right to him

There is only one true God, and without God, there is no objective basis for morality.

See you in what, 5 years?

>muh rapture

Probably because murdering and eating toddlers isn't a behavior that helps the survival of the species / group.

However, killing infants can be, due to the fact that it removes competition for potentially scarce resources.

There's never been any need for "gods" to define acceptable behaviors in any group. Man, or animal, alike.

As I said, educate yourself:

> without God, there is no objective basis for morality
What about laws of physics?

They do not constrain God in any way.

There always has been; you people are rather a modern dead-end.

>thinks the "scriptures" are anything even remotely similar to whatever was originally written

How many languages did they have to translate from in order for you to read that shit? Four? Five?

And you think shit didn't get changed in translations?

Of course you don't...