School me on South African History

What happened?

>Bushmen (your pic related) live all over southern Africa.
>Bantu tribes migrate down towards what is now 'South Africa',genocide the bushmen and take their land.
>Whites, that is the Portuguese, British, Dutch etc. colonise parts.
>European colonies do pretty well, there is inequality between the races among other social problems but things are mostly great.
>European colonies turn to shit or turn into countries and then to shit as blacks take over again.

Sources: Light research and things my grandfather told me (which i consider relevant as he lived in N'Rhodesia and Angola).

Read a book nigger.
We aren't your cliffnotes

whites built groids destroyed

Nothing

If your grandfather lived in Angola he must know things werent that great.

>They WUZ KINGS everywhere.
>then whitey came took over... or something

And every important person pre-1900 was black

>highly advanced kingdoms and peace all over Africa
>culture, science and wealth flourishes
>the white man came
>started stealing technology, art, just about everything with value
>starts destabilizing Africa en masse
>many wars and much needles slaughter follows
>white man leaves
>African economy skyrockets
>continent-wide peace returns
>culture and science flourishes again

what book nigger

wheres the book on south african history?

>no mention of British rule or Boer wars.

>AND ST. PATRICK'S DAY
What did he mean by this?

Can I fuck your mum after she bakes you a cake for learning entry tier satire

>Britain acquires South African coast
>Boers move inland to get away from Britain
>The eternal anglo keeps unlawfully going to war with their neighbors in South Africa
>???
>Hundred years later South African colony evolves from the Cape Colony, Transvaal and Orange Free State
>Decolonization happens
>Apartheid becomes international issue
>Apartheid ends due to international pressure
>Commie terrorist nigger elected
>SA falls apart at the seams
That's about it.

>Khoisan
>Bantu
>Boers
>British

>Commie terrorist nigger elected
Is there some specific really bad thing Mandela did that makes people on this site curse his name so much, or just standard racism?

just standard racism.

>>highly advanced kingdoms and peace all over Africa

wat

They were no more advanced or peaceful than Europeans about two thousand years earlier.

Church Street bombings? Literally any of the bombings he orchestrated and ordered against civilians?

>You just don't like this terrorist because you're a racist!
Fuck off.

We'd have to see what the people on the site have to say about, for example, George Washington. Was he a terrorist? He was breaking the law, he was a traitor, he was willing to use violence to get his way, there is no question at all about these things.

>America's greatest myth
>that power can be innocent

No offense but I don't care

If your people live under the heel of tyrants it only makes sense to fight back

If only Europeans were as brave as Mandela we could destroy the Jewish (and by extension non-white) plague

Time will have to tell

False equivalence. Washington didn't execute civilians because of their skin color.

>civilians
>tyrants
Pick one and only one, you cherry picking faggot.

>Fuck off.
Not an argument.

>Church Street bombings?
Wasn't that Oliver Tambo? What's Mandela's connection?

He ordered it.

>Washington didn't execute civilians because of their skin color.
And this is relevant because...

Mandela did?

>He ordered it.
Where are the proofs?

Did he, though?

>False equivalence. Washington didn't execute civilians because of their skin color.

He attacked civilians because of their affiliation, not their color.

How come every generation believes that they invented terrorism?

When, and which civilians?

"Necklacing "sentences" were sometimes handed down against alleged criminals by "people's courts" established in black townships as a means of enforcing their own judicial system. Necklacing was also used by the black community to punish its members who were perceived as collaborators with the apartheid government. These included black policemen, town councilors and others, as well as their relatives and associates. The practice was often carried out in the name of the African National Congress, although the ANC executive body condemned it.[4][5] In 1986 Winnie Mandela, then-wife of the imprisoned Nelson Mandela, stated "With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country" which was widely seen as an implicit endorsement of necklacing,[6] which at the time caused the ANC to distance itself from her,[7] although she later took on a number of official positions within the party.[7] The number of deaths per month in South Africa related to political unrest as a whole from 1992 through 1995 ranged from 54 to 605 and averaged 244.[8] These figures are inclusive of massacres as well as deaths not attributed to necklacing.
The first victim of necklacing, according to the South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission, was a young girl, Maki Skosana, on 20 July 1985.[9]
Moloko said her sister was burned to death with a tire around her neck while attending the funeral of one of the youths. Her body had been scorched by fire and some broken pieces of glass had been inserted into her vagina, Moloko told the committee. Moloko added that a big rock had been thrown on her face after she had been killed."

Well, he was no saint.

So you're against the death sentence in general, or...?

You're against using violence in a revolution...?

Do you have anything more directly associated with Nelson Mandela?

The bombing campaign perpetrated by the Umkhonto we Sizwe while Mandela was their leader.

All the people in this thread are retarded and know nothing about SA history.

The point of war is to utterly destroy the enemy

Yeah I know the people attributing all this shit to Mandela are retards who should kill themselves

>School me

Nigga, it's redpill me. Stop talking like some weirdo