Becoming more beautiful thread

Becoming more beautiful thread

Share guides or images relating to becoming more beautiful/attractive. Fitness, skincare, posture, surgery - anything is welcome.

I would advise against plastic surgery. Too risky atm. Wait 5-10 years. If you can.

not really dude, just take kpop stars like in OPs pic, she has definitely had a couple of procedures done.

/thinspo/, /skincare/, and general fashion threads already exist user

Beauty is in the details, like using a nice perfume, or doing a certain hairstyle, or using elegant accesories. Having a nice manicure is also important, hands are a big part of your general appearance. I do a facial exfoliation (lemon juice and sugar scrub generally) the night before I have some event and I want to look nice. And make sure your clothes are ironed. Remember to moisturize and drink water, but that's typical advice

How to grow eyelashes because my lower eyelid lacks a bit

asking this question. should make you legally retarded.

dont be mean to bro

i got you, just take some fertilizer from home depot and make a facemask with it. put it on your lower eyelids before sleeping for a few weeks and youll have beautiful nice eyelashes

sound advice

what's wrong with it

Get your thyroid checked!

Latisse

How to not be ugly:
>Accutane
>Work out
>Lateral Canthopexy Surgery
>Lefort Surgery
>Get a decent haircut

Congratulations you're either now attractive or at the very least not ugly.

if benzoyl peroxide is working, can you step back the usage, e.g. once per day?

>Congratulations you're either now attractive or at the very least not ugly.
>Or just dead.

>hands are a big part of your general appearance
Not really

These surgeries look like they do nothing? Women natural in before pic but heavily makeuped in after? Dubious!

These surgeries look like they do nothing? Women natural in before pic but heavily makeuped in after? Dubious!

Yeah and she looks plastic and like pretty much every other kpop star who's had work done.

its something an ugly person thinks to feel better, let us have it:(

get ya bread up.

fingers are like the main "nice hands" aspect, and they are almost unalterable :(

This is it and only it boys. Just have a lot of dough and you're good to go.

What can I do to get rid of forehead wrinkles?