Smoking will make you look more effay

>smoking will make you look more effay
>smoking will make you look like total shit eventually

what do?

stop smoking
you smell like shit and looking "cool", which you probably actually don't look, isn't worth all the downsides

only smoke on nights out

I only smoke when I drink, made that a rule, have stuck to it for 2 years

Smoking doesnt make you look cool if you arent Brando tier handsome.

Get some sunflower seeds and a patch you nigger.

its pretty simple

1. Don't smoke if no ones watching
2. If someone is then just take the smoke into your mouth, don't inhale

Also only smoke roll ups, this way you can make them with 2 or 3 filters, reducing the amount of tobacco you actually have to light up.

you are wrong. you will definitely look better if you're a 5/10+

I couldn't imagine my life without smoking.

There's been multiple occasions in the last month a girl has asked me to come outside with her on a night out for a smoke. Multiple occasions where qt girls I've been chatting to have asked me to roll them cigs. Multiple occasions where I get asked for a lighter, and it turns into a conversation.

Not smoking, atleast at bars/events/etc is probably social suicide in the UK desu.

>I am too much a pussy to have a conversation with a girl by asking her directly so I put my own health at risk.

You do realize you can just talk to people if you walk up to them and say hello.

If you're smoking to look cool you'll never look cool
I see you beta fucks all over the street, trying to see how nonchalant you can look while you puff, pushing your shoulders forward, looking to see if anyone's noticing you. You're all a bunch of tryhard fucks and you should put down the cigs immediately

No this is true

In clubs it is quite genuinely a significant factor in terms of sparking social contact with someone you don't know

There's various reasons why, I think it's something of a collective sense of being 'in' something together, particularly something mildly rebellious - you think 'oh, he smokes like I do, he's probably chill', at least to some degree

Aside from the practical jumping off points it provides, asking for a cig, a lighter, etc

THIS

Holy autism

you said it
im not that surprised tho, Veeky Forums doesn't amaze me anymore

Vape, not only is it better for you, not only can you wean yourself down to 0% nicotine juice but you will replace delusions of looking cool with self-consciousness about looking like a dickhead. This will help you beat the addiction.

Unfortunately most really pretty girls are completely grossed out by smoking in general. I mean even us smokers know that shit is nasty hacking and smelling like tar. I switched to weed after 2 years of cigarettes then quit weed and the whole process was pretty easy.

If you enjoy having your breath smell like garbage sure.

the only people that look good while smoking are attractive, because they are attractive..

don't start smoking in order to try to look cool, you absolute child

...don't smoke
regardless of what you think about how cool smoking is, it's only one tiny aspect of the whole look, and if it's gonna fuck you up permanently later it's just not worth it

Smoking regularly is redneck in flyover state tier lel.

Only way for it to be cool is to do it very sparingly on certain nights out. An alternative: dont do it at all.

This, booze and tobacco go together
Smoking daily seems dirty to me.

You just own it.

Smoke if it fits who you are. Don't smoke to be cool or you'll seem like an autism. Smoking signals other shits going on and gives you a certain image.

U smoke to look cool bro thats pathetic

God, you fucking kids are retarded. You fucks reach a new level of stupid each day.

literally everyone who smokes started smoking because they thought it looked cool, why the fuck else would you pay a lot of money to get yourself addicted to something that's dirty and unhealthy and not even remotely pleasant.

>smoking will make you look more effay

No it won't.

>smoking will make you look like total shit eventually

It might.

The more important concern is that you are willfully inhaling known carcinogenic (cancer-causing) smoke and that you are increasing your risk for heart disease.

Don't start smoking, only edgy immature brats could possibly think it's cool. For any adult smoker, the big elephant in the room of their life is when the fuck they're gonna quit this horrible habit.

>Not smoking is probably social suicide

As opposed to real smoking, which is definitely physical suicide

Nah, I smoked cause my dad use to smoke, I also enjoy the flavor of nicotine, and it helped with stress at the time. Not everyone is a faggot like yourself.

>Not everyone is a faggot like yourself.
>ruining my health and fitness is manly

>I think it's something of a collective sense of being 'in' something together, particularly something mildly rebellious - you think 'oh, he smokes like I do, he's probably chill'
Are you 14?

>Not smoking, atleast at bars/events/etc is probably social suicide in the UK desu
Not when you're capable of being social without doing something that turns your lungs black

>smell like ash
>ruin health and fitness and risk illness
>disgusting fingers/fingernails
>disgusting teeth
>complete waste of money
>bad for your skin

start smoking to look ''cool'' is kind of the shittiest idea I've ever heard. kys boi

Pretty much everyone starts smoking to look cool and fit in though.

Untrue. I started smoking because it was apparently pleasurable. Boom, immediately addicted.

>The more important concern is that you are willfully inhaling known carcinogenic (cancer-causing) smoke and that you are increasing your risk for heart disease.

this shit goes in one ear and right out the other with teenagers and early twenties people

they still think that they're invincible

That's why I quit smoking. I never thought it was manly, I enjoyed smoking cause of the taste and smell. Granted that's still a bad idea.

>Are you 14?
Are you 12??