I wanna get a brown leather jacket but most of the fits i see with them are hobo tier can i get inspo?

I wanna get a brown leather jacket but most of the fits i see with them are hobo tier can i get inspo?
pic related is what i wanna get

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&iie=1&q=brown biker jacket
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steve McQueen

Google "A1 Leather Jacket" - lots to be found

Step 1: don't.
Step 2: lift weights, get a good sized chest and some V-taper going.
Step 3: try as many on as you can irl and find out what works, if anything does.
Step 4: either spend a lot of money on a custom jacket from a reputable source OR spend half to a quarter of that on something second-hand from before 1970 or so.

Step four could mix with step three. Maybe you buy some on eBay and sell them on finding they don't work for you.

>a leather jacket
>this close to summer
ISHYGDDT

I would highly recommend not buying that jacket or any brown leather jacket. It's dad core. I've made the same mistake in the past. If you want a leather jacket buy a slim fit moto, be prepared to pay a lot more money than you want and be overflowing with personality or else the jacket will wear you.

Since I don't have a good personality, I no longer wear leather jackets. It's not for everyone.

Go brown suede instead

Should we tell him?

>slim fit moto
disgusting, please stop reading gq it's obviously taking a toll on your mind

Tbh i dont really have a personality, at least not a good one also dont really have the body for hedi core

This is the jacket in a fit but and i like it but think it will come up as dadcore on myslef

op is blind or stupid af

You're welcome, OP
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&iie=1&q=brown biker jacket

Last one. You're a grown man now, son. Go find it yourself

I have the same exact one. I wore it once and I looked ridiculous.