Would you wear these fakes? Have a few fits for them, but hate the company and wouldnt spend 800 on tall slippers

Would you wear these fakes? Have a few fits for them, but hate the company and wouldnt spend 800 on tall slippers

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/us/en/man/shoes/sneakers/high-top-black-sock-sneakers-c358062p4298029.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The logo on the fakes fade away

Scotch guard?

the only reason you would ever own this sketcher trash is because its expensive, objectively they are shit shoes.
these aren't even expensive so whats the point

On the real thing the letters literally just fall off. It's kind of common.

God no. I'd rather wear city socks, or tubular dooms.

why would you wear fake anything.

Some people want the look but cant afford it. Some people want to look like they have money but dont. Some people dont give a fuck

broke bois

i understand, really. i personally don't see the point, but to each his own.

zara.com/us/en/man/shoes/sneakers/high-top-black-sock-sneakers-c358062p4298029.html

Some people want the look and like to spend their money wisely.

W2c fakes?

dope shoe, wouldnt spend retail though

if you're stupid enough to think these look good, i encourage you to get the fakes

Oh lord. the soles are disgusting

it's the kind of shoe that looks nice in pictures but works in maybe 1 out of 50 fits

dang i wish the soles were different these are freaking me out

Cop the nike mercurial

what is the quality of zara?

if you like the "sock on white styrofoam" look, why not go for these?

Because they're uglier?

Abysmal.

I mean I don't like the shoes either but something's visual appeal is something purely subjective and when you say it's objectively shit, you undermine your own opinion by being objectively wrong

I unironically like this. It somehow has more detail to me than the balenciaga shoes. I probably wouldn't buy it even if it didn't fall apart in a month though.

These are more my taste