Is thick the new skinny?

Is thick the new skinny?

no, thicc is.

no way lmao

No, thick has always been thick. It's more celebrated now.

Real, naturally thicc girls are pretty rare.

no u fatty

this is vile

No, this chick would look just as good, if not better, if she was any weight less that what she is. Fats should off themselves

HEROIN CHIC FOR LIFE
PRAY THE FAT AWAY

Skinny thicc > Skinny > Heroin Chic > A Reasonable Bodyweight >>>>>>>>>>> Thick

This

Imagine a line graph with the x-axis signifying bodyweight, with a point in the middle showing the average weight, and the y-axis showing average attraction. There should be a bell curve symmetrically across it, with a depressed dimple in the middle.

Best weight for grills is either a little over or a little under weight

fat is the same old fucking fat

Can you give an example of skinny thicc?

my gf desu

lily rose depp

No aspect of her is thicc whatsoever
She looks like she got a make-over after crawling out of a Gulag

user, clearly bait.

If she's not skinny big boobs are a must, otherwise considered chubby.

This is the ideal skinny thicc.

>Is thick the new skinny?
Not ever close. But will will huff and puff and bitch as they might so that it becomes it, just so they won't have to exercise.

I can't tell if she is too big to shave her armpit properly or actually beginning to have acanthosis nigricans. Pretty sad for someone who looks so young

>TWAT
Wow. Really? Going to use her female body against her? Maybe this woman is the one who should be deleted... shaking my head

It never went out of style in the first place

You will never, ever see a good/famous fashion designer displaying his clothes on a lard monster like the one you posted.

Thicc is MUH DIK but you have to look at it likes this.
*Gravity will kick in eventually.
*Girls actually tend to want to be significantly thinner than men would like them to be. This means a thicc girl is out of control. She doesn't know how to maintain that level of thicc - check back in a few years and she'll just be fucking fat, not just by Veeky Forums standards but general American standards.

The best thing for girls to remain long-term attractiveness is to remain thin cardio bunnies.

this isn't THICC u fucking imbecile

You see big titty girls complaining about back problems and not being able to find tops that fit them right but you look at photos of them and they just seem to have a confidence that average and flat-chested girls do not have.

The best is photos where the big titty girl is with small titty girls and you can see they look diminished by her presence.

this

smash the thicc ones wife the thin ones

Kinda makes me sad so see a bunch of vain assholes posting this shit when I'm about to crawl into bed with my cute, supportive, loving, chubby gf. I hope you folks realize someday that maybe it's what's on the inside that counts.

Sure, fashion is fun and cool, but to let it consume your lifestyle like this just ain't healthy.

Good night, boys.

>I hope you folks realize someday that maybe it's what's on the inside that counts.

Heart disease and plaque?

kind of. But do remember there's a fine line between thicc and fat. Thicc is sexy. Fat is repulsive. Skinny is still great too mind you.

You ever notice that no fat bitches today ever claim they're nice inside? They know their hearts are as black as coal.

Fat people having sex is the only exercise they get, imagine spending 30 min just trying to find the hole

nearly all fat women i encounter tend to be very bitchy and cruel people.

i dont really care if they choose to be fat or not but its sad to see them try justifying it by calling it beautiful in any way.

a majority of people find it unsightly; only a small population of people with fat fetishes enjoy the sight of these whales

oh yea and they only get dick from super desperate people like my uncle

You know what ism't healthy?
Being overweight.
I wouldn't have any problem with people being fat if its their own choice.
But feminists trying to push for an unhealthy lifestyle by saying that everyone is beautiful is simply a lie.
What if your gf gets a heart attack from eating too much burgers?

It's a combination of crab bucket and lesbians trying to take our women.
Through peer pressure they make girls model themselves after something that simply isn't attractive to men so the only guys that will still fuck 'em are weedy losers. The men they would like will treat them poorly or like they don't exist until one day they get drunk at a party and let a dyke eat them out.

>t. Fatty

That's not thick that's fat

this is fat, NOT thicc

>vetements
>designer
But regardless, you're right.Fuck land whales.

Thick would be the new skinny considering there are more fat people in the US than not fat. So imagine what it will be twenty years from now? Will we all be living life like the humans in wall-e? A bunch of fat squash men riding around in futuristic hoverounds?

>Not letting fashion control your lifestyle
I bet you under 10k insta followers lol pleb

being over 20% bodyfat will never be Veeky Forums and even that is pushing it

Skinny thicc = thigh gap + curves

What? Your pic is toothpick. Skinny t h i c c is someone who has a flat stomach, but a big ass and thighs. Big tits are optional.

Alexis Texas is normal t h i c c.

Skinny = Looks good in thigh highs. Depending on clothing choices, it can be hard to tell Skinny from Skinny Thicc.

I should have made a larger gap in my original rankings between skinny and heroin chic.

Here is classic heroin chic material. Poor thing is probably exhausted 24/7.

I'll probably have a heart attack from smoking, so it doesn't really matter.

Here on the left is a "reasonable American bodyweight" girl on her path to rehabilitation. Any article of clothing will look better on her now.

It's the best example I could find on short notice.

Discerning skinny from skinny t h i c c is a judgement call.

maybe for fat people

lose weight, fatty

>naturally thicc
is this what "hunger like a fucking child" is called now?

>circular tattoo has become an ellipse
lol

kek Veeky Forumsggots never cease to amaze me with how easily they fall for bait

It wasn't bait. I genuinely meant that.

they literally polar opposites dummy

I know a fat chick with several thousand dollars worth of tattoos (sleeves, back, neck etc)

Waiting for her to balloon even more or shrink and see all that wasted effort

Remember how that fat chick is only with you until she loses the weight.

I'd smash that over some twig bitch anyday.

not him, but even though i wouldn't stand dating someone chubby (at least for now), i hope you two are having a lovely relationship

>I hope you folks realize someday that maybe it's what's on the inside that counts.

oh god, stop.
do you know the saying: "Healthy body, healthy mind."? It's just true. Now I'm not gonna dismiss fatties as human beings but they have to better themselves on probably more levels than just fitness.

Ho does doggos man.

Rick Owens does on a regular basis, just like many others

thats not really true, a lot of girls with really large tits like are self-conscious about them

so at what BMI does Veeky Forums consider someone to be actually fat?

This

All the gfs I've had so far had large tits. All of them were worried they looked too big

Probably anything over 11.

Have fun with heart and kidney failure

I don't really know, but I'm gu-gunna cum, so...

as long as you have fun with obesity

Anorexia isn't a healthy way to get skinny, You sad garbage.

oh god. do you have any more? i mean, i don't need it. this will do. but i would not say no to more. jesus

how can fat fucks '''''thick'''' could ever compete?

>the guy who uses ugly models on purpose did it

/thread

But not before you post moar

thanks mr skeltal

landwhales BTFO

I look like the left pic. Is this chubby, fat, or "normal"/reasonable weight?

In an Anglo country left is average to thin, it would not be considered chubby at all.

you are still on the good looking side

i get thicc comments all the time on ig lmao but am i actually thicc?

No
You're reasonable weight
Cutie

thanks user
im trying to lose weight though but its hard to commit

Rihanna

I wouldn't worry about it too much, you seem to have a pretty slender upper body but curvy from the waist down, great build

Hard for me to be sure by these pics but it looks like you could stand put on some muscle to improve posture and look more solid.

i would drag my balls through 6 miles of broken glass if you let me tongue punch your fart box.

Ig ?
Origangi

thanks
do you think i should just go to Veeky Forums? ive no idea about working out desu lol
lmao
idk if i should post it here. you can have another pic though

You look like the australian girl from Our Third Life if she lost weight and grew up

Its ok this is Veeky Forums were mostly uni hipsters. Post it gurl

not you

Do squats, stiff-legged deadlifts, and do weighted hip bridges/hip thrusts.
Search them for video instructions.

knowing you'll look better skinnier is my motivation and once you got that it's hard not to be committed

>can't see bodyshape

No fucking idea.

Wouldn't hurt to go to Veeky Forums, read the sticky and get a copy of Starting Strength.
You don't even necessarily need to lift, it depends on what you want, but it's not going to hurt to acquire knowledge.

That's a funny way to spell 30

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you really think girls base their entire confidence on breast size lmao

>the ones who get photos taken are the ones who are confident about their breasts

reasonable bodyweight should be above skinny(if we're talking thinspo thread skinny)
skinny thicc is master race tho