Why can't American men dress properly?

Why can't American men dress properly?

because we don't have a care in the world. when you know that you're superior, you don't worry about the things that could made you look inferior. it's a sign of big balls confidence which we are overflowing with

because in America we are free, free to dress like shit if we choose.

they're not trying to 'dress well' they're just dressing for work in their dress code which seems to just be a formal shirt and trousers. the majority of 40+ people just don't give a shit about clothes other than practicality

>being this insecure

wait till our friend in korea get their icbms ready

They're honestly better dressed than maybe 60% of all people in here

we have more important things on our minds. american men are men of action and substance. clothing is trivial

>american men are men of action and substance

because los gringos are retardados
euphoric fedora

and yet his head still looks pretty damn normal. i would only expect him to be like 40 pounds overweight by his head alone. it's our towering american genetics shining through again. no matter what the corporations force him to eat he remains aesthetic. are you starting to understand what it means to be an american. that guy is on gaia right now flirting with a 12-year-old. he ordered a ton of chinese food and is having a cozy night at home for the millionth time. his young prankster son (who also took the pic) is probably blaring wrestling from the living room right about now. the "amerifat" joe barks out "I SED TURN DAT DOWN" from his bedroom

he's enjoying himself completely while you're dealing with whatever genocidal eastern europe famine happened in your particular, frigid area. it seems the "eurotrash" has once again lost by default. not everyone can be born in the greatest country that god ever created. not everyone can share in wealth and resources. some have to watch from the outside

>this projecting

LEL

>being this triggered by obvious superiority

why his forearms look normal tho

his hands, feet and especially his fingers are all very normal for such a massive man. he's even well groomed besides a little body hair. some people are just destined for greatness

pretty good

did he eat his left hand?

did you eat your eyes?

Tom Ford = American.
You = neckbeard in parent's basement.
Nice try tho.

but why you always choose that?

God I would love for the third guy from the left to plow me like a cheap slut

Hey that's my dad

Ask him why he can't dress properly.

>being this triggered at not being able to dress properly

>being this childish

fuck off fatty

Like literally tons of men in Europe dress like this.

What do you mean by only American men? Both men and women dress pretty badly in burgerland..ugly disgusting face with shitty genetics is all they've got

I'm not from Europe so wouldn't know, but that doesn't answer the question, does it?

fat

Why are non americans constantly thinking about americans?

Why can't Americans answer a fucking question?