ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129158/
link.springer.com.sci-hub.cc/article/10.2165/00007256-199010020-00002
i.imgur.com/IytPXMn.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=TGtXJhTqg8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TA3xmvhwjkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting my pic from last thread

you dont even need to see the body

Anyone got a good article as to how calories work? Are calories just calories, does sugar and fat amount matter or is it just number of calories? How does calories from fat translate into total calorie intake? Couldn't find anything in the faq.

someone give me the quick rundown on how to stop being skinnyfat, I don't even weigh a hundred pounds but I'm all flabby and shit

Your weight is in your fat and not muscle. Essentially you probably have a shit bmi

Lose more weight, start working out, or do both. Or try to get over your BDD if you're not a shorty.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129158/
link.springer.com.sci-hub.cc/article/10.2165/00007256-199010020-00002
Didnt read them but they should be relevant. Try to search in PubMed for papers and PMC for general knowledge and reviews.

I am short, my bmi is 17.6, I guess it might just be that I have no muscle

Lift weights, dedicate half your work out to strength 3-5 reps the other half to higher volume 10-15 reps. Eat better and be more active

I've never worked out seriously in my life

can i get a quick rundown on workouts

Just google it jesus christ. There's an endless supply of beginner workouts.

i'm pro-thinspo but I will always think this picture is disgusting

I know it's not the most appropriate advice for this thread but you probly want to bulk a little to build sine muscle, nothing crazy just enough to get some gains.

>fairly thin but not entirely up to thinspo standards
>but also have immense chest pain for seemingly no reason a lot of the time
what the fuck

I'm here
keep posting

me too :o)

I've been so bad lately, and it is reflected on the scale. I think it's because i've been extra depressed and stressed.

I've also been having a beer at night, during the awful time where I'm both hungry for dinner while it cooks and my dad is barking orders at me.

How do I get back on track, /thinspo/?

thik gurlz r better ;)

Same, I've been going to the bar way too much.

who?

The last three nights I have eaten a quesadilla at 11pm. Wasn't even hungry. Why do I do this

These threads terrify me.

Simply wrong

sticc>thicc

>tfw been relying on sweets to bring me happiness since nothing else does anymore
I just try to eat at maintenance on the bad days. I leave restricting for the days I actually can enjoy other things. At least this way I'm not gaining weight.

I'm going to visit my religious friends this week so no booze around should help. They eat really heavy otherwise though, so bit concerned on the other hand.

Every day is a bad day. :o(

why honeybun?

it's probably because of how little you're eating daily

How the fuck do you people eat so little you have chest pain? I can barely stay under my TDEE?

How do I go about losing weight when eating junk food is the only thing my brain derives any sort of pleasure from anymore?

Maybe this isn't worth it, it's not as if anybody's ever going to see me naked and I look acceptable enough with clothes on

any good male thinspo?

I'm literally a wizard that got thin, and I'd say it is worth it. After you stop eating junk food for a while, you stop craving it. Sometimes I'll want some sweets, the holidays can be hard, but it has to be something really amazing for me to budge. Also if I eat too much I get sick now.

how the fuck do I get rid of back fat and love handles?

I've lost so much weight but I've got an annoying little overflow that absolutely ruins everything

I've been eating less but have been having a small dessert (like a chocolate bar) every day for a few days and managed to not binge, but once i tried eating a little more food but without dessert I ended up binging... guess I'll be thin and diabetic??? :)

you working out?

I'm doing standard shit like cardio and sit ups and stuff, everywhere else is exactly where I've wanted it to be

what work out are you recommending to fix it?

I'm the same way user, though I started having a coffee with some sugar and I'm trying to swap it in as a replacement for peanut m&ms. Its.... very hard.

yes
no male looks good thin

There is no workout that will target any one area in the body. You must continue to lose all over

Once your hooked on it. Then it's really easy.

anybody else have a snack drawer?

I just feel better knowing I have a caché of junk food at all times
the pile only ever seems to grow though

i.imgur.com/IytPXMn.jpg

these people all look anorexic

No, just a drawer with vitamins/supplements/salt/oil/tea. If I have snacks in the house I overeat. Which I do all the time anyway because my parents do things like offer me chocolate in the evening and bring things like cookies and ice cream into the house. If I lived alone this would all be much easier. I don't have enough self control at all hours of the day. I just need to not have shit in the house.

most of it is the stuff I got for christmas and my birthday in october
Most of it expires before I can eat it

I just feel better knowing it's there
like I'm hoarding food for winter or something

does that sound weird?

yeah it does

How do I get hooked?

The longer you do it the easier it gets

see the scales start to drop
you're stupid to stop after that

I've reached by goal, but extremely slowly and now I have a heck of a time maintaining. I guess I just have a super strong appetite and low will power.

I've been seeing it slowly inch up lately. :/

I need to get back to dedication.

fuck i was doing so good, was down to 5'7 118, just got on the scale and im 128
gf says I look better but I look chubby as fuck now

That's kinda the idea

over what period of time did you gain the weight?

>use razor instead of electric shaver to shave pits
>pits are now covered in red dots
fuuuuck, I tried using epilator and it hurt af

my most useful thinspo trick ive learnt through the years is not eating at all for first half of the day, i just dont feel hungry if i succeed with skipping breakfast.
anyone have anything to rival or add to this?

for some reason this pic really strikes a chord with me

the darkness around his eyes..

fat

?

retard

cannot shit without laxatives

eat more fiber, oatmeal is superior

weekends are easy if all your shits in order and you can just sleep through most of it

I completely agree, but I have to make 100% sure that I eat something healthy and not too high in calories to wean myself off of the hunger. I've done it where I don't eat until 6pm then have a moment of weakness and order dominoes. Thankfully, those times are behind me and I just eat fruit now.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGtXJhTqg8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TA3xmvhwjkE
does /thinspo/ like Kiko ?

45 minutes to eat 1200kcal or I won't make maintenance
:-0

>tfw no Eugenia Cooney tier thigh gap thinspo gf

My oneitis at uni is so thin she walks around slunched over

Theres a possibility of seeing her today but Im not sure

sister is serving up cake
again
she hasn't asked me if I want any
good job, i don't

hi again cake dude; i kinda feel you since neither do i was able to have a decent relation with my family; just don't hate them, you have other things to live for; hug

fuck fuck fuck FUCK

i bought a large watermelon and inhaled a half of it. i already had all my daily calories.

am i gonna balloon now? it's comes to like 150 grams of sugar!!!

They look like sorority girls except 100 feet taller

a calorie is a calorie bro, youll be fine

the only solution I see is suicide

I do te same, i work with childrens birthday parties and get offered alot of candy and chips and the like. I always acept it and take it home and there it goes in my bad stuff box. When i have people over i can offer them something without having to buy that shit myself. For me it works better to have it in a seperated box than just having it in my kitchen caninet

I can see some plus sides here, maybe unrelated to why you do it tho

If you keep some junk food in the house and you have people over, you can offer it to them and they'll assume you snack on it but still stay thin. Less questions about whether you 'get to' enjoy junk food.

And not eating any of it and just letting it sit there confirms you are completely over it. It is no longer tempting.

>go to Grandma's
>full stock of those little cheese wheels, hummus, triscuit, and dark chocolate

classic ana

anyone have any tips for a binge personality. I can handle food but i usually binge alcohol atleast once a week which leads to food binging.

Those legs though

OKAY GUYS IMMA ASK DA REAL QUESTION
im planning to hit the gym, i have NO IDEA what to do so pls help me how to achieve that effay body
Started calorie deficit since march but my legs are still ridiculously big
Help Veeky Forums

Work out your back, shoulders, chest and arms in that order. Don't do anything for your legs other than calves if you feel like you need it. If you want to speed up weight loss, add some cardio. If bulking, add cardio for your cardiovascular health plus recovery benefits.

If I fuck up my progress by overeating, Should i starve myself for a day or just go about normal and continue IF as normal ? What's recommended ?

Just go about your normal day, track the mistake and press on. One mistake day won't kill you multiple mistakes too close together will.
You're only human just stay hydrated and go forward knowing that you have the vision to see when you're not on the path you'd like to be on

whats with the hiddratted meme?

this thread is too much

>tfw not sure if gay or straight
>tfw khv

Hi, I've been visiting this threads for a couple of months and I would like to try loosing weight this way, the problem is that my 15 year old sister is acting exactly like you, she's skipping meals, I think she throws food at school and I found the money she should spend on food at school saved in her backpack. I'm really worried about her. I know this threads don't support going full anorexia so it'd be good if she's getting the instructions from here, but I doubt it, I think she has no idea of the Veeky Forums's existence.
Why should I do?

if she has an eating disorder, make her get professional help

SHOW HER THIS THREAD
And the FAQs of this thread - that way she might realize that eating is not bad as long as you have a big calorie deficit (mine's 1k per day, but wth? I dont feel nauseated/dizzy at all so its ok)

are vitamin supplements good? or do they make u hungry?

quite partial to the orange flavoured ones

>150+lbs down
>still a size XL
I just wanna be small ;(