Other urls found in this thread:

2xist.com/p/021304/stretch-boxer-brief-3-pack.html
meundies.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wear either those or the black supreme ones

i know, i know, $9 per boxer, fuck off

>tfw unironically exclusively wear the preme ones
you're not alone

that's a price I'd be willing to pay for some quality boxers that are fashionable. Doesn't really look too cool when I lift my arms up and it says hanes lol
But I'm pretty iffy about trying boxers out for $20 a pair which are typically the designer brands.

wore hanes for most of my life recently switched to calvin klein and find them much more comfortable

Jockey International Monaco Trunk

The 2(x)ist stretch boxer briefs have been pretty great for me.
Kept shape better than Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. Crotch is not an open fly, and is double lined.
Actually cut comfortably, and not flat like cheaper underwear.

2xist.com/p/021304/stretch-boxer-brief-3-pack.html

CK is comfy but most of them dont have flys

The preme ones aren't THAT expensive
15-20 for a pack of three is fine

I hate streetwear brands but ima have to cop these

where can i buy them

Saxx underwear

The Duluth Trading Co. ones are maximum comfy, but they're not particularly effay.

The Calvin Klein microfiber ones cost more and aren't as comfy but they'll make hipster girls wet.

Calvin Klein all the way.
Usually pick them up at Marshall's for pretty cheap.

i only wear the uniqlo ones

Have my first pair of CK steel micro boxer briefs on the way right now to test size. Anyone know of a good place to buy a discounted pack of three? On Amazon the 3-pack costs more than just buying three separate pairs

This. Any of the modal blend ones are amazing. Adidas and Reebok do good breathable tech ones for summer and sports.

>What boxers does Veeky Forums wear?
I wear Stanfield boxer briefs, made in Canada but super thick combed cotton and quite a long fit. Still comfy though. They were expensive even though I got them on sale.

I just got Uniqlo supimas, super comfortable and soft. They feel lighter but still aren't that great in hot weather. Higher rise than the Stanfields.

if you look through the archives Veeky Forums heavily favours Calvin Klein and cheap brands

MeUndies

meundies.com

all other answers are wrong

The boxer briefs are incredibly soft but the constantly bunch up at your groin which is really uncomfortable. I'm hoping to see how much better CK micro steels are because they supposedly have an elastic strip to prevent that

Interesting - I have a similar issue that isn't particularly annoying with the trunks, but never the boxer briefs.

I've tried a bunch of different brands, and "anti riding" briefs seem to be a myth

These are comfy