Freeballing

I like letting my guy hang. Anybody else do this? I don't care I just wanna be comfy. But I dig it when girls stares blatantly. How do u people feel when u see guys doing this?

I'm a girl and I think it's hot.

Good to hear ;)

I like it desu

Also grills are dumb and if they see any imprint of a dink they'll immediately think you're hung

True. Buut if u are hung it sure helps. They always lick their lips and rub their legs after staring lol

I think its hawt. Love to look

>freeballing
so that's what it's called
i sometimes stare when i can see someone's chub through their pants, it's hot

>tfw I print through my work pants
>tfw the few times anyone mentioned it was gay dudes

After the third time I just switched to way looser pants, my sample size has ruined me for it.

Doesn't work well with jeans, I don't wear any other fabric like OPs pic. However since summer is near I did last year go to the pool wearing white trunks/briefs and you can usually see the outline of my cock. It's really fun watching girls look at me but at the same time guys give me a dirty look.

Pic related

>that cute little peepee

Glad you like. Would love to hear a story

But what if the guy's penis is small ?

Is wearing boxer shorts counted as freeballing ?

Not really. But sometimes it has the same effect. Hard to tell.

>They always lick their lips and rub their legs after staring lol

lol

what

You should be proud of your little guy

What's the effect though ? I'm 24 years old and my penis is small and bent. I've always been wearing briefs but recently i've been wearing boxer shorts and i also been doing nofap. What can i expect ?

I would like to try this when it's real hot out but I don't want my pants to smell like ass sweat halfway through the day, I'm probably being autistic about it but I feel like I need underwear to protect my pants from ass sweat.

Just let it dangle and the head of your dick will do the rest. Don't worry about ur size or shape

>the head of your dick will do the rest.

I don't understand. Do what ?

It'll flop around. They will see the head pressing out. And hey maybe get a little excited

I have been going commando every day since I was around 10 years old, am now 21, and still don't own anything that you could consider "underwear." AMA

Hell yes dude

trooper

o7

>implying both sexes arent giving you dirty looks because youre a creep with his tiny flaccid dick out

what do you do when you accidentally shart?

I couldn't tell you because I've never done so. I guess if it did happen though, assuming I'm away from home, I'd probably just clean my ass with some wet wipes and then change into a different pair of pants because I keep spare clothing and hygiene stuff in my truck.

that's cruel

Both sexes like seeing it. Fact

if it's small no one likes seeing it. except people with abnormal fetishes

who in their right mind would want to look at a flaccid dick?