It's over boys

It's over boys...

its been over you newfag laggard. man I hate this board

REEE FUCK OFF NORMIE IVE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU

what's the problem?

t. newfag

Veeky Forums is filled with contrarians. Veeky Forums is no exception.

reebok club c are destined to become the new stan smiths aka the highschool girl's shoe of choice

>waaaahhh!! this item that I like now I have to dislike because normies like it

Nope. These are more interesting Adidas that have more hype

why do people care just wear what you like ffs

trust me no you haven't.

I wore the exofits since 5 years ago when the AF1 craze just started. Wanted something more original and no one was aware of them back then, except in France lel. I hate these shits. They look like aerobic shoes and all white is the worst colorway on some shoes, looks gimmicky af.

I keep fighting the urge to throw them away from the balcony.

Will sell you them for a good price. 7/10 condition

>gosha x reebok
>palace x reebok
>Only today figured out that reebook became normie core.
You're 1~2 years behind user, even youtubers made videos about rebook like 8~12 months ago.

Why is anyone surprised by this? As long as you were the OG nigga who wore them and got them before they were popular is all that matters.

no one is surprised in this thread, fag. Just OP

6 yrs

Op here, I know I'm going to get

>I was only acting retarded

But this was more of a attack towards the people who still wear reeboks because I think it's purely group think and anti conformism/contrarianism and I find that to be the most hypocritical shit because in their mind they're not conforming by conforming to something that is not the norm. It is best to find your own opinions. Not everything popular is bad, and to think that is ignorant. However, these people do it subconsciously so they'll never listen to reason.

I'mma let this thread die now
Sage

Two years before the new boards (/r9k/, /sp/, /fit, /jp/, Veeky Forums) were even created. So 2006, but it's not a contest.

spoiler: I win

Damn I feel sorry for you but see Just let it die user

it's all bantz, it has always been. I don't blame him. He just wanted a discussion going on.

ugh you don't even recognize when someone is mocking you i hate you so much
if you hate the board fucking leave
get some motivation in your sad little life and get off your fucking computer

They literally are aerobic shoes you fucking mong

like I said all bantz. I'm also trying to help this thread. I have motivation. I don't hate this board. I don't have a sad life. I'm not even on a computer as I'm typing this. Not sure where you're getting these assumptions from.

>tfw have these
>tfw still haven't worn them
should i just sell them

aren't you like 40

If you like them wear them you trend hopping sheep. What is wrong with you

is Veeky Forums or just americans that are such laggards?

These literally became a huge meme because kanye made the casbabbalaslalalsasl adidas sneakers
Don't fucking pretend Veeky Forums "found" them or made them a thing you absolute fucking moron

what's your size

lmao if you think they're "over" just because HBX posted them then you're doubly behind and you should feel bad about your (in)ability to dress yourself

goddamn when will you insecure fags learn that you can wear literally anything if you like it and it fits you well. reebok c85s aren't fucking leopard leggings, they're just white basic sneakers