Can anyone help me find out what shoes Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead is wearing...

Can anyone help me find out what shoes Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead is wearing? I think they look slick and i want to buy them.

How can anyone identify what brand/ model the shoe is from this screenshot?

More pics

nigger clothing is better

just search for 'tan chelsea boot' and once you get them wear them around everywhere so they become distressed like his, easy

pointed toe shit kickers

he's wearing cowboy boots probably distressed leather and with what looks like a one inch heel

Bump

Could be a White's boot. I'm judging from the inward shape of the heel. Packer model, perhaps.

How bland if a life do you have to have to enjoy tv shows like the walking dead, game of thrones and Grey's anatomy?

Facebook/Instagram then come home from your service industry job or state college classes to watch that shovelware TV show shit

Damn.... that's a sad life.

Those types of dudes probably have long term girlfriends as well so they're tired of that pussy by now. (3 months in pussy gets boring)

Weren't you exposed as a fat NEET?

kek. good post.

Worse. He's not only ugly but dumb as all hell as evidenced by his sad attempts at taking others down. Sieg is a lost cause, someone should help him on his way to hell.

Srsly he needs to be done away with

Urgh

>reddit spacing
>fat neckbearded NEET
You have to go back

>Sieg

lmao sieg talking about pussy as if hes ever gotten any lol

Pretty sure they're cowboy boots though I may be retarded

Remember how many people on Veeky Forums are neets, though. There are times where you just need to download and watch something so you don't have time to think about how much you want to kill yourself.

If something like Walking Dead happened irl how do you suppose people would dress?
In these stories usually they're wearing tattered and nondescript stuff but I'm guessing we would loot or otherwise acquire nice things and hold on to them just because we associate them with being valuable.

eg. Everyone has nice mechanical watch. Probably a Rolex or Omega because everyone knows what those are and they wouldn't be as hard to find as more expensive stuff.

If as many people died as in WD I don't think tattered clothing would be worn that often. I think new clothes would be easy to come by for years - definitely longer than the canned food is going to hold out.

If something like that happened, people wouldn't give a shit about clothes. They'd be too worried about food, shelter, not getting killed/raped. Idiot.

I disagree.

Let's say you're raiding a mall, you've got a shopping trolley full of spam and you need some clothes because you're going to toss the soiled ones you're wearing away.

It's equally possible for you to go to a store with cheap Chinese shit, a store with high-end hiking gear and a store with what was once expensive mens wear.
Are you saying you go
>no difference i will not make any judgements i'll just grab shit and put it on

but all the zombies hang out in the slp section

holy shit

how do you not know what cowboy boots are

like hes from ATL, Georgia, hes not wearing your pussy little half boot abominations or some special little french number for T-boys. Cowboy boots. plain and simple.

get some tony lamas.

we would just wear really comfortable clothes. Women would probably start dressing like men since our clothing is mainly made for comfort and not sex appeal.

Ariats are a better deal.

>GoT
>not one of the greatest TV shows of all time
stop pretending to hate things people like so you can feel special, faggot

What does he look like?

You're posting is so inarticulate.

*Your
Damn autocorrect