How do you deal with barbers?

I brought this image which I show her. The stupid cunt assured me she knew what I wanted. Then she proceeded to make my hair 5-10 cm shorter than the picture, and now I have an unbearable nerd hair.

How the fuck do you deal with these mental midgets?

Post your hair

Try not going to supercuts?
>she
Well thats your first mistake, you probably went to some unisex salon that cuts like 3 adult men a month. Try a barber next time or ask around for reccomendations, and be willing to drop more than 20 bucks on the cut.

If the place takes walk ins, is part of a chain, and costs less than 20 bucks its going to be shit

See you just got fucked by some shite barber, same thing happened to me like a month ago. The thing is they never tell they fucked up and that makes me angry.
Just move on, try different barber, maybe look for something more expensive, ask for advice from people who have nice hair.

>bringing a picture

Lmao they deliberately ruin your hair if you bring in that nerd shit

Use condoms user, them you're safe.

>asking for a fag haircut thinking you will look as "cool" as a model during a photoshoot
>trying to get a brand new hairstlye from a barber you don't know
>accepting a female barber

how do you not have a regular guy you go to every time? are you 12? literally the only reason you should get a new barber is if the previous one dies

>she
You went to supercity, didn't you?

>she
>GOING TO FEMALE BARBERS AS A MALE

You had it coming faggot

this is the hair I got..

Did you take a fucking nap while she was cutting your hair or something? Why didn't you just tell her she's fucking it up while she was doing it?

yo wtf

looks better than that basic ass mallcore shit you posted in the OP

Looks like the tip of a dick

Funniest thread I've seen on here in a long time

this pic has been posted tons of times, sorry to ruin the fun everyone

XD but seriously feels bad when I live in a flyover state and there's literally only one 'barber shop' in my town ran by two Mexicans so I'm too scared to get a haircut

iktf. they're good for short hair and are very precise, but it's just not for me. I just let my pops do it since it's easy to explain. try asking a friend if they're brave enough. make sure to study up YT vids before hand.

>her
There's your problem. And you'll probably take this bait as well . Remember to sage.

Fuuuuuuuuuxk

>Letting a women cut a mans hair

Well you did fuck yourself to begin with

inb4 cucks

exact same thing happened to me when i took a photo

now i describe the cut longer than what i actually want it to be and the guy who does mine is pretty good with it

also this tbqh

women should cut womens hair
men should cut mens

for some reason it's just the best for everyone

op is non binary.

wtf why

Because they are sexually frustrated virgins

Whether you go to a salon or fancy "get a whiskey with your shave" barber, you'll be better off building rapport with whoever is doing the cut. You wouldn't get a tattoo from someone you haven't talked at length with; the same principle works here.

Of course, that means you actually need to be able to talk to people opening about what you want.

>she

The trolling on this detail is pretty hilarious. Working with a female stylist is fucking easy if you're open about what you want and not foolish enough to go to Supercuts et al.

what if i go to someone who worked for supercuts but owns their own salon now

hahahahaha.
shit looks like 5-10 inches instead of 5-10cm

i had to laugh so hard ahaha

How're the haircuts?

How?

Pennsylvania?

Bro all it takes is some nuts and asking friends where to go.
>Hey
>What up
>You free?
>Y/N
>iight cool, I'm looking to get a high and tight fade, leaving the top longer
>Proceed to give him your clipper settings (Personally I like 1 1/2 to a 1)
>Talk about bitches, life in general
>TIP YOUR BARBER ASSHOLE, HE CAN EITHER HELP YOU PULL BITCHES FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS OR SECLUDE YOU TO HERMIT_MODE.GIF
>t-thank you

Can't do much to unJUST that shit. Try and rock that shit. Do whatever u see fit. mohawk, let it down etc. If none of it worked go buzz it. u seem to have a nice shape head. Good luck user

>letting a woman touch anything besides your dick

barbers are even worse, they ignore whatever I tell them and do what they want (or what they can actually do, ie buzzcuts). Barbers are just hopeless

Anyone know what to call this style? I would like some more pictures of it because i'd like to try it out sometime

Get a load of these fags, trying to impress each other on the internet.

I get my hair cut by a girl lost of the time and it looks good, just have to find a nice barber shop. Mine are all Eastern European who came to the US to open the shop

>I have an unbearable nerd hair.

you are a nerd

your barber revealed your true self

i don't know if this is a meme pic or not but regardless thanks for the laugh

you look like a retard

Fuck you, mate. I don't want to look like my true self.

There's nothing wrong with chains

Get a dresser of your sex and build a relationship with your dresser and you'll get Veeky Forums cuts

>If the place takes walk ins

>making appointments to get your hair done

gay

Because you are imagining that the male model pics hair matters...you want his hair stryle and assume your ugly face will then look the same like some idiot.

IT'S ABOUT FACE you idiots, you can't change your face at the hair stylist.

It's not just chains that use walk-ins. I've seen some pretty good shops accept walk-ins.

I went to the girl that cuts my hair today
and said what I want
and she did that exactly how I wanted it and it looks great

feelsgoodman

user its a barber not a facial plastic surgeon

Just ask for the young leo it works for me every time

Forgot pic

mate i deliberately go to a girls salon for my hair because they know their shit. Fucking male barbers know 3 hair styles, buzzcut, short back and sides and trim

ill never understand why men prefer going to other men to get their hair cut
wouldnt you want a woman cutting your hair since its a less gay experience first off. secondly a girl will know what kind of haircut will suit your face and what haircut other women will like on you....unless your gay, but this is Veeky Forums after all so yeah.

>having other men cut your hair is gay
kek

>less gay experience

wtf hahahha

>he doesnt know that majority of male barbers/hair dressers are gay

my barber is gay senpai

So by letting gay men cut my hair I've been subconsciously hinting that I want them to ram their cock up my asshole?
WTF I'm unsure of my sexuality now

are you?
no but as a straight male i would feel awkward paying a gay guy to wash and play with my hair for 30 minutes LOL
rather pay a woman to do those things for me. again, im a straight male

>play with my hair for 30 minutes
What kind of haircuts do you get?

come on, i was being sacastic.. hes still touching your head and hair, not to mention trying to make small talk with you and possibly flirt.
why the hell would a guy prefer having another guy do those things for him instead of a woman?

You're an insecure male. Also probably a troll

If you think getting your haircut by a man is gay then you're a colossal faggot.
>what kind of fag eats food cooked by a man?

I'd let an amputee tranny cut my hair for all I care, as long as they're good at what they do. Literally the only thing I care about is what I look like after they're done

and how do you know how good they are?

By trial and error, how else?

>again, im a straight male

an in-depth anaylsis of your posts has led to the conclusion your a cloest gay.

Your probs that one guy in the friend group who when you see a gay on a drive someplace you point out how "fags" disgust you.

Its OK user, were here for you.

this is what i thought, next thing you know im buying flowers for first dates and im ddepressed. wtf i hate women now