Kidcore/toywave

is kidcore going to be the next big trend?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pecotecooo/
instagram.com/ryuzi33world929/
instagram.com/spank.love/
grailed.com/users/674134-lucashepardawesome56/wardrobe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably

Hope not.

it's probably better when done subtly.

Brings back good memories

w2c?

80s new zealand style basically

Is candy Ken Veeky Forums?

If combined with business pieces. Oshkosh overalls and tailored suit jackets. Etc.

Jay Versace is the leader of this wave

looks 90s core tbqh

yes, along with legalisation of sex with children (children's rights revolution)

puberty happens earlier and earlier

/kidcore/ is supposed to be pure and asexual

So this is basically a toned down western ver. of Japanese Spank!-kei? Interesting. Hope it catches on, skinny men look cute in it.

cop or not?

welcome to the future where everything is inherently sexual (and political)

post more

not

not

please don't rep pokemon stuff in a post go world
you don't look geeky just desperate to be trendy

sure! you might want to check out ryuzi and peco for inspo, they're pretty much the power couple for this kind of style in nipland

too close 2 queer core

reminds me of the 90s episode of mr. robot

Probably. The progressive left is working relentlessly to normalize pedophilia.

that's a good comparison. it borrows a lot of 80's and 90's preteen/YA trends and rolls it all into one. it shouldn't be too odd to wear with all the 90's revival happening in the US, and it's a good summer look

Are you saying you disagree?

isnt this just palewave/90s/dadcore/normcore/normie/80s revival/just fuck me int he ass senpai?

Being a pedophile now is like being gay during the 20th century. In 50-100 years time it will be normal and accepted.

the street fashion version of it in tokyo is extremely loud and not subtle at all. this style only works if you're very cute and look young

it takes a lot of influence from what kids wore in the late 80's - early 00's

its not really about sexualizing children, its more like de-sexualizing adults. (((someone))) wants to keep them from growing up, owning their own home and raising a family

buying a home, getting married, and raising a family are things cucks do

how do I check out ryuzi and peco?

>It will be the next big trend
For children....

>wanting to look like an ageplay fetishist

It is on my bucket list to cosplay as him, overalls with diaperfur patches and all, and go to a gun show to make people uncomfortable and possibly get punched in the face or berated while buying a pistol or something. I'm not making this up.

instagram.com/pecotecooo/
instagram.com/ryuzi33world929/

im not sure if they have twitters, but they post often on ig. they're both very bold and feminine in what they wear, so I'd suggest using them as an inspo source and not completely imitating their style. a good brand to look at for flat fits is Spank! (these fits are very girly and loud, but neat for picking out what individual pieces and colors look somewhat okay together) instagram.com/spank.love/

Peak Neoteny
I welcome the collapse of society

I think huxly got a lot right in brave new world, defiantly feels like we're heading down that path.

kinderwhore ain't for men m8

men wearing rompers (its not gay bro)
kidcore
fidget spinners
the elimination of net neutrality
i fear for the future

are /kidcore/ jammies effay?

only if you wear a romper over it with a nice buttplug in.
im a straight male ive only sucked a dick once just to see what it was like

what kind of butt-plug would you recommend?
I was thinking about ordering a vibrating one off amazon along with a fleshlight.

>fleshlight
what is this male power fantasy shit
i prefer to let my field hockey gf pound my boipussi with a trapon

Tyler's been doing this for years

yeah but with a lot less influence from french homosexuals

I had a domme gf who would strip me down to my AA briefs and spank me with a plastic ping-pong paddle.

thats more my fashion sense but a stapping young filipino boy is more my fancy

On far right is that the guy from Vat19?

The gooks can pull it off well since their known for doing this type of stuff. I swear it better not just be streetwear and this as what the average 20 something would call "fashionable" in the next few years.

This fit is cute.

Her hair looks horrible

>Catalog
I'm not a child, so no.

I hope so

S T O P

fish face fishier pussy

oddly enough, I was on vacation in toronto last week and I noticed a lot of children dressed like adults and a lot of adults (25-40) dressed like teens

what path desu?

>puberty happens earlier and earlier
what's worrying about this ?

I really hope so, one of my favourite styles but gets too many odd looks as of now.

>Asking if its Veeky Forums to wear diapers and be and adult baby in public.
If you want.

Seconded, w2c?

I mean, if you consider up until about 100 years ago, it was perfectly normal to fuck 12 year olds. It was already accepted and our backwards "progressive" and Tolerant TM society (read: liberals and feminism) made sure that didn't stick around.

boy do I want to fuck some twelve year olds

does odette delacroix really has a diaper fetish?

let's keep it on track guys......

interesting

chris-chan was ahead of his time

>kidcore/toywave
More like pedowave

but revolves around adults who looks like adults and posses all the mental faculties of adults?

grailed.com/users/674134-lucashepardawesome56/wardrobe

Absolutely false.
I'd like you to give me a asingle example of
pedophilia being pushed by (((them))) right now.

I'm assuming.

make no mistake, pedowave will be hot and trendy in just a few years

That's not true, though. It's literal pedophile propaganda.
Children were married, yes, but since penetration fucked up their bodies and left them permanently disfigured/incontinent/etc and most of the time they couldn't even breed yet, it was far more common for them to be kept, like a sort of ensured wife you could mold to your ideals, and then fucked/bred when they were at a sexually mature age.
Greek men did have sexual relationships with younger boys, but that's basically an exception to the rule.
Pedos pls go kys