Comfortable sneakers for urban walking? I'm sick of flat sole shoes that always hurt my feet by the end of the day...

Comfortable sneakers for urban walking? I'm sick of flat sole shoes that always hurt my feet by the end of the day. I need some light colored (grey, cream) low top sneakers for walking around this summer.
I've heard these are good but I'd like some more recommendations for something under $100
>Mexico 66
>NB 300s and 501s
>Reebok Classics

w/e trainer you want + superfeet insoles

also work on your walking form (keep your feet and knees pointing straight, use your glutes to keep your hips level)

Why spend extra on insoles instead of getting comfortable shoes?

because most shoes don't have supportive insoles w/ good arch support even if they're cush and comfy by most standards

I don't even think arch support is my problem, just that every shoe I wear has a sole like rock.

you asked for advice/help and got it. just try out some insoles man fuck why are people like this?

I asked for new shoes not insoles.

Why don't you listen to him? I don't know about the others, but I've worn Mexico 66s before and the sole is so fucking thin.

I'll just go for a new balance then.

You need a modern sneaker for actual impact absorption and daylong comfort. Alphabounce will keep your feet and legs fresh even if you're walking on hard pavement for 12 hours a day. They're hard wearing, clean up easily, and offer super response. $100. Fuck insoles.

just b/c something is modern and cushiony doesn't mean it's gonna be good for your feet bro.
you need support, not just a big pillow.
also adidas shoes are shit

t. Dude who hasn't worn Adidas in a decade

Those aren't boost dumbass, they're no where close to boost

Alphabounces are very firm but comfortable at the same, and the arch support is great. The shoe is also extremely durable

Why don't you stop talking shit about things you don't know about

I have both mexico 66 and reebok classic
Mexico 66 are more comfortable IMHO, also more breathable for summer

They look so thin though

> stop talking shit about things you don't know about
lol alpha bounces are just as shitty. just less memey

> shoe is also extremely durable
a mesh shoe is extremely durable? lmao go kys adidas cocksucker

>>stop talking shit about things you don't know about

There's different ways of designing mesh to make it more durable

It also comes in neoprene and coated mesh if you're too stupid to not destroy your shoes

Also see below

>>stop talking shit about things you don't know about

>less memey

As long as you are concerned with a certain item's social status, you'll never fucking make it. It's actually laughable how you care so much about trends that you refuse to wear something because "normies" wear it. You should probably get off Veeky Forums and go outside sperg

For a runner, yes.
Obviously it won't last a decade but: no running shoe does

New Balance 247

I've had these (in a slightly lighter shade of grey that I can't find online) for a while. I've put them through all kinds of hell but they've lasted me over two years of (ab)use which is more than I can say for most of the sneakers I've bought. They're comfortable and they have arch support and they go with a lot of different outfits imo

Do I get custom soles or Sole?

Onitsuka Tigers are GOAT. I love them so much.

They are thin but they are full leather, trust me I work a manual labor job and I've worn the same pair of Mexico 66s for the past 8 months and I've only got a tiny hole on the side if you're just using them for walking you'll be able to wear yours for years.

I'm looking for a summer sneaker, and I'm not sure if I should go with pic related or their C85 TGs

or should I cop generic Stans/Sambas?

you're a retard

t. Adidas shill
How much do they pay you?

Not an argument

How much do you get paid to live in your mom's basement?

just ordered these, I'm pumped; tried on a different color in store and they felt pretty good. I got the autism urban twilight mink grey or whatever.

Mexico 66s are good, have high arches.

i have both the Sambas and Chalk C85s
Both you can't go wrong for beaters, go for whichever is cheaper.

i feel you my man. i walk a lot. run a lot too. 5-10 mile runs on the reg. morning runner then stand up all day at work at my stand-up desk.

i think new balance has a new shoe right now. pic related will get you buying deets

think it's new. never paid much attention to fashion and shoes before. but now im a fit fag that likes to look put together. these go so well with my black/white look i go with.

pretty cheap. mad light. really liking them so far. good for the morning run then being on my feet all day. mad soft, and mad silent. even walking full gate, i cannot hear myself in these things. it's kinda nice.