He still wears boxers

>he still wears boxers
>he still wears briefs
>he still wears boxer-briefs
When are we finally going to lay down our weapons and admit that TRUNKS ARE THE WAY TO GO BABYYY

What's the differnce? Undies are undies aren't they?

Low-rise trunks are essentially a mid-way between boxer briefs and briefs
They have the coverage breifs don't have, without bunching up like boxer briefs do

Boxer briefs don't bunch up though or at least in my experience with them...JFC what am I doing with my life?

>not wearing boxers

enjoy not having your penis growing anymore

why the fuck do we need two threads on this?

w-what

>needing penis growth in the first place
Never gonna make it brah

I got the exact same model, they are still like new even though they are years old. One of my best purchases.

>Not having an infinitely growing penis that reaches into the stars impregnating alien 10/10s from light years away
>Making it

what kind of underwear can I buy that won't bunch up and strangle my balls? my boxers constantly do it, and my thighs are so skinny that all the boxer-briefs and trunks I've ever tried just bunch up too since they don't hug my legs and stay down.

Just try briefs then, they work for me.

I had this issue with briefs and boxer briefs, but never with boxers. Just try everything and see what works best I guess.

>greentext bant-ing an uncontrolled birth defect

i'm gonna make it, 5 years of no fap and boxer shorts hopefully will make it dangle lower. i can only pray.

I don't know. Maybe you should try eating?

>he doesn't wear tighty whities exclusively

clothings are not supposed to be tight

>he doesn't wear panties that barely leave space for his shenis and maked him wish for death even more
SHIGGY DIGGY

bump

I've been going commando for the last 2 months and it's great

>Not going commando
What are you, faggot?

post pics of urselves in ur underwear :3