How do I make myself look pretty as a guy? I just want to have one day where I look hella attractive for no reason

how do I make myself look pretty as a guy? I just want to have one day where I look hella attractive for no reason

first you have to be attractive

Any other way?

rich

I don't understand why people think he even is remotely attractive. Nothing terribly exceptional about him. Average face and below average hair.

u so jelly

It's mostly just good marketing on his part but there some attractiveness. Idk how to explain it but it's little stuff like the smooth skin and photogenics that not everyone has all the time. And he doesn't have to settle for growing a beard to divert from bad looks

His face is pleasing to look at

He doesn't have much competition at the moment. There aren't too many good looking male celebs in any category right now, let alone rappers.

I think Rocky is attractive but in a very normal way. Like pointed out, his look is considered good because it seems like her cares about the details. He takes care of himself and puts effort into his appearance.

In pic related he's the only one mindful enough to actually strike a model's pose, and he looks great because of it.

Op try makeup, that's the short term answer. For long term, you'll have to make lifestyle changes, hit the gym, clen up your diet, have a good skin care routine etc...

This repulsive chimp isn't "pretty" or "attractive" in the slightest.

Hang yourself if you unironically believe this.

Thanks for the insight user, you really put op in his place.

It's called racism of low expectations. He really isn't good looking whatsoever (black people in general are not), so you have to adjust the standards for blacks.

Also, you have to take into account the fact that the average rap fan is dumb as fuck to begin with, not to mention easily impressionable.

These people see a couple luxury companies put Mister Corny Name-Dropping Designer Brands rapper in their campaign ads, which happens solely because 'muh affirmative action & racial quotas' and 'muh look it's a black man lol" and therefore he is automatically a """model""" and must be """attractive" or """pretty""" ('& u kno cuz he has song called 'pretty flacco' rite!?)

One of the most absurdly cringeworthy posts I've ever read.

Holy fuck I truly feel sorry for you.

If you already have a weird face then forget it. But if your at least some what attractive looking then you got a chance. Firstly get a good hygiene routine that takes care of your skin and gets rid of blemishes and shit. Secondly if your not fit looking then get fit. Third you should at least get a better well fitting wardrobe that compliments you. Lastly you have to have the mindset, you cant just hope people think your attractive and pretty, because then your desperation will come off strong. You have to walk with confidence and modesty and just feel it.

I think black people are more attractive on average

>Black men
>Not attractive
Keep dreaming user. The whole obsession of feeling emasculated by black men is getting out of hand.

What don't you agree with?

That rocky is attractive?

That he puts effort into the way he looks?

That OP should take general advice and work on his look?

Or are you just mad that I didn't call Rocky a gross nigger ape?

Honestly even your gif would agree.

>Neymar

Cringe.

Neymar isn't a subhuman nigger.

>muh white race

>cherry picking

>picking old pictures

Pretty sure neymar is black. Pretty sure race mixing is growing more than ever in Brazil. Not sure why people think white women don't find black people attractive

Even at his lightest skin color you can see that he's 'mixed'. The fact that he's Brazilian should be an automatic tip off.

Still not white bud

He's white now mate.

Kek

You can't change your ethnicity, I'm sorry your virtual gf is cucking you too bud

>Chloe "The Fridge" Moretz
>my gf

Funny guy.

>literally post a reaction pic of someone with jungle fever

kek. Then again, I'm pretty sure the majority of females love blacks anyway.

Not everyone is born a pretty motherfucker

literally average brazilian

Brazilians are a pretty attractive race

Or maybe people find him attractive and you don't? You literally sat there and typed a paragraph on some racial boogeyman instead of just realizing attractiveness is subjective.

Im almost inclined to believe your post is satire but noone would put that much effort, you're just a lost /pol/tard

Niggers are ugly in general. He's less ugly then most of them.

post pic

He looks like a dirty Somalian

>brazilians
>race

lel

Bro

100% agreed. white celebrities are probably considered more attractive because of cultural preference but go into any american city and the average black person will be more attractive than the average white person you see on the street

I feel like it's 50/50. I live in a city with a large black population, My head is constantly on swivel bouncing between all the cute black girls and white chicks and the mixed ones that are in between. I fell like white people tend to photograph better but black people have a more interesting presence while in person.

I can also see why you'd think the way you do because streetwear and hip-hop style fashion is popular right now and I think black people still have the edge when it comes to looking comfortable in that style of fashion.

>guise blacks look good
C U C K O L D
U U C K O L D
C C C K O L D
K K K K O L D
O O O O O L D
L L L L L L D
D D D D D D D

this might be true. this might sound totally sjw but cameras are actually calibrated better for white people's skin tone and whatnot

corny ass nigga

Maybe because cameras were invented by whites?

Maybe because most of the major camera companies are Japanese (Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Sony) and that's about as white as it gets???

factual

sort of, it's about how the light perception on cameras were calibrated, they did no testing on people with darker skin so it tends to make people with darker skin look washed out and doesn't really capture what their skin color looks IRL, you can somewhat fix that if you control the lighting

however this also means cameras aren't good at capturing a variety of darker objects too, which is just stupid and should've already been fixed by now

Yes when i traveled to the states black people looked better on the streets but still, where i live and all around Europe white people look way better than black people, like there is no competition at all.

I mean in the states majority of people ar average to uggly, but here most people range 7/8 and then u got some 9s and 10s.

While in the states most people looks ar 4/5 and then some 9s/10s

And well i have a thing for black women, but thats pretty uncomon and most girls overhere think badly about black males.

If you aren't already attractive this goal is unattainable without surgery.

1. If you're over-weight or retain fat in your face, then venture to the thinspo thread and learn how to safely lose more weight.

2. Venture to the facial cleansing thread and understand what you'll need to maintain a clean and clear face.

3. Learn how, and practice body calisthenics to tone your body.

4. Visit different barber shops in your area, and get different hair styles that fit your face type. After getting a haircut five to ten times from different barber shops, you'll have the understanding of who gave you the best cut and what that cut was. Stick to this haircut and then rotate it out after 1-2 years.

5. Go to a recreational area, pick a sport, and figure out where others play pick-up games for that sport. This could be tennis, baseball, soccer, some sort of frisbee sport, etc. Just ask if you could join in. Play every weekend or so. This will give you a full body work out, allow you to make new friends, and teach you how to do new things; all while having fun doing it. This beats the Hell out of the gym, and being involved in a sport always makes one look more attractive.

I think that might have more to do with the fact that if you pick a random black man off the streets in the US he/she is pretty much guaranteed to have some white ancestry, whereas in europe blacks tend to be more recent immigrants and haven't had as much of a chance to mix.

yall niggas h8tin

prettyflacko bettad erywonyall, dumass pussnigga bitches

Every single nigger is fucking hideous. The fact that you used one as an example of an attractive person is fucking baffling. Neck yourself

I swear /pol/ has made an already questionable website, absolute shit to use.

white women disagree

return to reddit

do they though?

your skin, if you have perfect skin the rest of you automatically looks good. even if your bone structure isn't quite up to par you will look upper brow at the very least

estrogen