/stone island thread/

/stone island thread/

is terrace wear dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l9kzS_B7gg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This brand is okay. Not worth the price but I'll deff cop a sweater in the future

OP here what do you think of places like cruise outlets? worth it?

Never heard of that

I only wear stone island socks

you're not welcome here

Nah mate, it'll never die.

Why is it so expensive?

trusted brand with a great history means loyal customers who will pay a lot

quality is great on their items but I agree

i love their fits especially on their knitted gear

Cruise is a legit site. It's the same company as Flannels and Van Mildert

Fuck up Padawan Poofter

>12481484 Fuck up Padawan Poofter

some cool shit but kinda lame try hardish now

This brand belongs to the geezers. Stop reappropriating working class lad culture.

working class culture is everyone's culture. Not everything made by Armani or Gucci is automatically good, stone island sold well because they made nice stuff everyone wanted. It's also around £200+ for each product so it's not exactly poor working class primark clothing either.

Every dickhead who starts trouble in the pub I work at wears this fucking brand 100% of the time

none of these hypebeasts know a thing about the brand's "history" or anything about the brand for that matter other than its made in italy

the only item i own from them is a sweater lol

if youre inbetween sizes size up

it's for hightest alphas

saw some of their iridescent overdye nylon jackets at the other day. pricey but the colors are unreal irl, one was a deep dark plum that i could have stared at for hours.

despite their reputation as chav status symbol wear they've got some brilliant r&d, and not just with shadow project either

Their sweaters and sweatshirts are a waste of money. Jackets and coats and fabrics are their ""specialty"". They're worth the money.

All the top lads wear it at Sinny Bank.
Quality gear.

UTI

Am I the only one that think that the patch on the arm looks like shit?

yes

what do you guys think of buying vintage stone island pieces without the patch on the arm?

No. Vulgar branding is a shit meme that has been resurrected from 15 years ago, and needs to die again.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l9kzS_B7gg&feature=youtu.be