Fashion is the most beta, reaction seeking, feminine, blue pill consumption, narcissistic...

Fashion is the most beta, reaction seeking, feminine, blue pill consumption, narcissistic, superficial hobby you could be interested in.

Just know that everyone that sees you just thinks you're a compensating try hard who makes up for what he lacks internally.

Self actualised people who create shit (even in fashion like yohji, rick and raf) dress basic and make money off of idiots like you who follow the latest trends that payed musicians have layed out to you.

>While you ask if x is effay
>Chad cums in her vajayjay

Truest shit but wcyd

Veeky Forums on suicide watch

Fashion is *art* that you wear.

Develop yourself as a person. Read books. Discover your mission in life. Stop consuming and start creating and if you do that consistently you might one day achieve mastery.

what if I almost never buy shit because I'm poor but wear the cheapest discounter brand stuff and only H&M shit but at the same time like to think about aesthetics in clothes and post about it here and give people suggestions anyway?

that can't be too bad other than not being a consumer whore who shows off Veeky Forums approved clothes and accessories.

You're not creating art though you're just a consumer. This is what i mean by beta. You're following the alpha producers who actually have shit going on in their life. While you blow your pay check on a pair of shoes.

>You're not creating art though you're just a consumer
>Read books
cmon now

Books aren't passive consumption like buying a tshirt. They are here to develop you as a person where YOU are in the center.

Art includes the expression of one's self. Fashion is how you express yourself to the world. One could argue that it's the bravest art.

Who said your special snowflake ass needed to express yourself to the world lmao you people

Also you talk like a fucking girl kek
>hurr i express myself with my vagina blood and call it ''''''''''art''''''''''

then you're not talking about fashion.
striving for stylistic actualisation is just as much a development of ones self, and of course conversely you can read passively the way you just buy a tshirt

>striving for stylistic actualisation is just as much a development of ones self
No you're just fishing for attention. Dressing well doesn't require any knowledge unless you're dense.
>and of course conversely you can read passively the way you just buy a tshirt
Yeah no shit what's your point? That was not the kind of books i was talking about and you know it

>thinks having sex is effay

bruh.....

that's the problem OP is talkng about
you think and spend too much time on your appearance.

it does not matter if you wear designer or cheap shit,

my point is anything can be reduced down to a meaningless action just like you've done so with "buying a tshirt"
now post fit or fuck off

>X is the most beta, reaction seeking, feminine, blue pill consumption, narcissistic, superficial hobby you could be interested in
replace x with almost any hobby

Tradfag

>you think and spend too much time on your appearance.

define "too much". that's entirely subjective anyway.

Pic related, a real man with internal abundance

In this moment I am euphoric, not because of any phony designer's fit. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Once you learn the basics it's easy to see what clothes tell about others. With one glance you can see if someone is cultured or just faking it or just doesn't care. Someone can be dressed relaxed but still there are hints of style and class.

Being trendy is cancerous, being stylish is always good.

Streetwear is for kids, white trash and tasteless ethnic minorities.

well, for example

>spending more than 20 minutes in a clothes store
>looking for pieces "you've wanted forever" on the internet
>posting in waywt threads
>going to thrift stores to see if "they got something cool i could cop for cheap"

don't get me wrong, i do these things too and i do not agree with OP (bait).

i wast just sayin' that to the BAIT it does not moatter where you get your clothes from, it's that you care how you dress at all

>Being trendy is cancerous, being stylish is always good.
>Streetwear is for kids, white trash and tasteless ethnic minorities.

>blue pill
>(sic) payed musicians have (sic) layed out to you

89iq /pol/ user, move along

>putting this much effort into writing bullshit crap lmao
subhuman detected

why does /pol/ ruin everything?

Rusting jimmies bring joy?

MODS

>being this new
wew lad
baiting has always been chan culture

not everyone can be a creator though. in post scarcity the majority will always be just consumers. what's wrong with that?

wow what a brand new method of trolling that has not been done more effectively by smarter and funnier people love it very post 2011

Friendly reminder that streetwear doesn't exist. It's called sportswear

Great post, use trip next time

i am alpha chad and follow the fashion trends that i like, what is wrong with that? why should you constrain yourself to not doing if you like it and it does no harm?

Nah, dudes into video games and super hero movies are blue pill.

Men that generally care about fashion tend to be multifaceted in all approves in life

With that said fashion is NOT Kanye west sneakers, dressing like nigger hoodlums, wearing gimmick t shirts, or dressing in women's wear or ridiculous shit for attention... that's just being a fag.

Quit with this fedora shit.
He made good points.

You're either not white, hate yourself for being white, or have ultraboosts and Supreme and look like a tool.

>pea coat
>unhemmed trousers

Wew.

Take this Tony Robbins shite somewhere else - perhaps oprah.com? FUckin hell

is narcisissism beta and numael?

>following the trends.
Lol ok.

theres people who are genuinely interested in the medium and then there are people who, like the majority of Veeky Forums, are looking for a consumer identity.

nerd/comic book culture is a perfect example of this, so to is the emerging interest in 'fashion' by the youth and negro celebrities.

brand loyalty has essentially become a form of self medication, it turns people from mere consumers into rapid brand fanatics who view criticism of their 'hobby' or 'interest' as an attack on themselves.

since the jews have succeeded in turning most whites into deracinated, consumerist goyim what you consume, what media you watch, what brands you wear, what fandoms you consider yourself a part of have replaced tangible, rooted identity.

lel...Dude, that's like deep as fuck...

>what media you watch, what brands you wear, what fandoms you consider yourself a part of have replaced tangible, rooted identity.

Highly recommend pic related for anyone else that wants to be red pilled on this topic

>Calls out beta to Veeky Forumsgs
>Spend time complaining about betas on a "fashion" image board
Buy a mirror user, you're the worst beta around here.

dont you think white nationalism is just another "brand" for you to adhere to?

All true. Have yet to see anyone on SZ or SUFU with a 10/10 gf; usually art libs who are grew up with more testosterone

Ever realized why the entire ACRNM community cover their faces or has their back turned?

You take too serious everything, you should let people do what they enjoy. You cant force your vision into everyone.

race, identity, ethnicity, nationalism are not comparable to loot crates, avengers films, hypebeasts and niggers rapping about not touching their raf.

although you're right that in this decade especially WN has taken on a post modern quality that bears some similarity to youth subcultures, with its own lexicon, rules, dialectic etc. i would argue even if it is sometimes synthesised in that way, and much of their worldview and ideas take the form of a simulacrum rather than lived experience, their end goal is much more regenerative than the hedonistic masturbation of consumer identities.

thats right, some people like fucking children, others like cannibalism, c'est la vie i say.

>since the jews have succeeded in turning most whites into deracinated, consumerist goyim

>"subhuman vermin"
>still manage to subvert and exploit the supposedly racially superior white Aryan race

Really gets the old noodle firing.

Can you give a quick rundown on these people who are 'genuinely interested in the medium'? What do they look like, where do they shop, how do they get their fashion ideas, etc?

Obviously we aren't talking about people wearing head to toe Supreme, head to toe Rick or camping out for the latest pair of Yeezys. But once you eliminate that group, it gets a little more subtle.

I have my own ideas and I just want to see how yours compare.

lmao at the gook on the right looking all confused and shameful and shit haha

Ultra Boosts look good and are comfy as shit. Quit being such a contrarian you dumb kike

pretty difficult to say these days, the internet has made it harder to discern whether people are genuine purveyors of the art or just sophisticated status signallers.

some of the OG SZ people seem to genuinely take an interest in understanding and appreciating fashion but like i said, they could just be status seeking strivers.

people whose interests pre-dates the internet era are more likely to be earnest. but then again, a lot of the fashion world and people 'into' fashion as a cultural medium are leftwing, and leftwing people seem genuinely incapable of earnest appreciation of beauty or the role art plays in that.

idk though, its easier to give boilerplate lists of people who arent genuine.

No they don't. You're not into fashion... you're into consumerism

>internet has made it harder to discern whether people are genuine

This applies to so many things. It's really unfortunate.

the solution is not to become invested in individuals, take stock of what information they're putting out there but dont become infatuated with the messenger. take what you can from everywhere you can, learn to discern truth from lies.

i found a wealth of information from different people whose motivation for accumulating and spreading it might have been less than pure. but it was still valuable.

As if anyone on Veeky Forums has a fashion sense. All you ever see on WAYWT threads are a bunch of teens cuffing their pants to show off their dank meme balances. Also, there seems to be a flood of plebbit tier shit on here suddenly.

Wearing generic street wear that 90% of normies wears, is not an expression of ones self, as many people seem to believe ITT. Unless you are going for uninspired generic teen, who just wants to fit in look.

31/55

>samefagging this hard on a board for pieces of cloth

he is china man fucking subhumaan cuck

What if i told you dressing nicely has gotten me laid?

Mister chubby face in the picture is wearing lifts.
Kek just look at those shoes.

meanwhile literally every worthwhile artist in every field is left wing, jesus /pol/ what have you done to these kids brains

The problem is, any """"""style"""""" except normcore looks shit unless you're a 6ft+ 8+/10 male model, which if you're on Veeky Forums its safe to say you aren't.

Dressing in full rick and being an ugly manlet will only get you laughed at, you can say "but I wear it for myself, not for others" but deep down you know you care.

Nah leaving out the Veeky Forums retards. Good fashion sense are a must in todays society. most of it is just common sense tho

thats probably why art has lost its prominence, modern art is universally garbage.

do you know why word "fashion" starts with "art"? Because FASHION IS ART