really makes me do a big think

HOLY KEK
what is he like 5'0 haha

He's like 3'12''

Kanye is 5'8
I'm 5'7
That guy is like 4'6

It's pretty absurd to think that at 5'9 manlet-tier I'm taller than them

by the way is there a reason why almost all celebrities are less than average height?

They're all kikes

manlets get less attention from females so they try harder

>>BRUTAL REDPILL COMING

Face > Height

the main reason for striving for fame (or anything) is female approval - if youre tall and getting laid from the age of 12 theres no point in ambition

Remember when Veeky Forums was obsessed with lil Debbie and kreshawn

Found the lanklet.

This.

when will they learn ...

2 FOOT MANLETS DETECTED

>BRUTAL REDPILL COMING
this is how manlets actually talk. there is zero irony in this. this is who they are. they unironically think it's a "brutal redpill" to say that your face matters more than your height. because they genuinely think that their little manlet faces can compensate. they think they're tom cruise competing against steven merchant, being held down by the ignorant masses. not a drill, not a joke, this is actually how manlets rationalize their situation

too bad most manlets are fucking hideous

tall = great genetics = more attractive in general

if you're short YOU'RE FUCKED. END OF STORY. the amount of actually attractive manlets are .000000001% of the representative population.

ITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END ITITS OVER END IT

Lol, poor bluey

Why would you stack denim or wear a giant watch at that height?

Kanye can barely contain his laughter

I'm a biologist and I actually went on to write a fucking essay trying to explain nicely why you are wrong here but fuck it, it's not my business to educate you and you are not worthy of my time. You harass people behind your mighty computer screen in your free time. I'm sorry, but you have to admit, that's kind of pathetic. I'm saying this on a friendly note, this is not mentally healthy, neither for you nor for the rest of us. Get some help and do something good with your life.We are not gonna be here forever. Don't be an ass. Make a positive difference in this world. Be kind. Be compassionate

Because it looks dope you duck ass puss ass dingleberry

laister

Manlet that has dedicated his entire life and career to proving manlets can be attractive.

: ^ )

>actual redpill coming

if you're at least a couple of inches taller than the girl you're completely fine. I've had much more success than taller, sometimes more handsome friends because height is literally one of the less important aspects when you're already noticeably taller than the chicks

I'm 5'8 btw, my country average is 5'10

if you're uber manlet like 5'5 though I'm very sorry, there are very few girls that will feel you're tall enough, but it's still not lost

The worst part is the manlet doesn't even have a compact midface despite his height deficiency

Even if he hopped on HGH as a teen he would have been extremely horsefaced

I'm sorry, but it's not even close to true. Face-wise I'm extremely average, but being 6'4 bumps me up like 4.5 points, I'd probably get nothing if I were even 5'9 or 5'10, but instead my height turns me into a fucking magnet

Girls just want to feel fragile and be crushed by your giant husk of a body

is nobody gonna mention kanye's wearing OZWEEEEEEEGOOOS

tfw 6'2"

tfw pretty face

tfw never been over 10% bodyfat

tfw white

i was literally born superior

>i was literally born superior
and became useless piece of shit posting on mongolian imageboard

tfw 181cm in northern europe
tfw used to date a russian model and she suggested me to start modeling
tfw been asked to join MIKAs even with my height
tfw height only matters on boards but never IRL

>superior
>waste of space shitposting on a Laotian Etch-A-Sketch website for adult virgins

Wew.

Wow you're a bunch of sad pathetic fucks that you have to laugh at this dude who's just trying to do his own thing to feel better about yourselves like shit leave him alone

pretty sad if you think about it

youre an idiot and you completely missed the point of the post youre replying to

>superior
>posting on a Tibetan ice-skating discussion board
kek in what universe.

>talking in 2nd person
we know it's you

kek why'd you delete your post tho?

>being THIS triggered

kanye is 5'7/5'6 so that guys tiney

>kanye wearing ozweegos
ITS
FUCKING
OVER

kek and his average face makes him think he instantly gets women

8.5+ or death

Is 5'10 the ideal height?

tfw lanklet rage

feelsfuckinggood being 6'2 and never having to worry about these manlet-lanklet convos

so comfy at this height desu wouldnt choose 1" more or less!