>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUYCqFtF3CM/
youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, yeah she's hot and her body is to die for but..wouldn't that be more fitspo than thinspo?

Oh and remember to take your vitamins!

She's probably around 98-100, she's just busty and has a woman's hips, perfect thinspo.

THICC

Drinking tea and hella water and pissing every two hours, feels good.

instagram.com/p/BUYCqFtF3CM/
thinspo skater

I'm 6'1 and 130
a-am I gonna make it

post pic

back home from school

all self control already out the window. the only thing
stopping me from eating so much was that i was to poor to afford anything but ramen

does anyone fast here? I was gonna start today but we had tons of leftovers so I will have to start on Wednesday or Thursday instead, slightly triggers my autism

what am I fucking up when I lose-regain very quickly

posting some male thinspo

How thin is too thin?

I like thinspo but I keep thinking I'm too thin. Am I being too self conscious? Do girls even like thin?

best way for us to answer that is if you show us a pic or at least give us your stats

rip sperm

why do most people, including medical professionals, looks at anorexia as a weight range?
isn't it a mental illness?
the weight is just a symptom

legs2die4

t. skinnyfat idle bigot Veeky Forumsizen faggot
being slighty fat is the actual mental disorder that nobody wants to admit because of being such a lazy motionless cunts

you seem upset

im not really, im just sick of the being skinny isnt right meme
it leads people into becoming grease balls just for the sake of being healhty, when its actually otherwise

I think you're exagerating
there isn't a binary, anorexic or obese

Whats the ideal thinspo weight for a 5'11 male?

bump for this

Depends on your body. Skeleton and muscle composition are both gonna affect this significantly. Like, I'm 6' tall and consider my ideal weight to be around 122/123ish because I hardly have any muscle. But if I was muscular, it'd definitely be higher.

T-tomorrows the days guys... Gonna see the thinspo girl after the lecture...

You got this buddy!

>this kills the thiccfags

im 5'11 and 185 pounds, im just starting to work down to130(over 5 months) but it's getting really hot out and I'm too big for my summer clothes. What kind of basics do you think I could I buy that won't be a total waste of money once I'm smaller? im a girl, if that changes the options at all

what kind of fucking girl is 5'11? 185 pounds too? how do you even look like?

I don't know about everyone else but I will reach through the internet and punch your skinny butt if you don't talk to her you knucklehead.

this is cute

qt even though not skelly. make a cronometer or myfitnesspal and keep dressing the same desu im skelly now and still cover everything. comfycore is cute

I actually really want to talk to her, last lecture was cancelled and the one before that didnt go because I had 4 hours sleep...

>tfw your posts remind me to that qt thin classmate i never had the guts to talk to her, now we are attending at different classrooms therefore i barely see her and when i see her she looks through me

dont fuck it up buddy, time do flies
try not doing my mistakes go talk to her now youre gonna regret it if you dont eventually

Gross pic

We're rooting for you user!

15 days since I hit 1000kcal
don't know why I decided to impose this on myself, but it's kinda fun

>tfw "tfw no thinspo gf" is turning into "tfw no thinspo bf"
Help, I don't want to be gay...

>Oh and remember to take your vitamins!

>be me
>buy some gummy vitamins
>yum
>2 days later
>hot, inexplicable uncomfortable, disoncerted

Someone doesn't want me halthy.

More salt.

I want to cuddle a thin boy so badly. Their bones and veins are significantly more pronounced then a woman's. Also, cock

>gummy vitamins
this was your mistake.. every time i consume gummy vitamins i become horribly ill and experience migraines + stomach troubles. go for one a day vitamins--women's petite (presuming you're female). the 'petite' ones are smaller pills and easier to swallow but have the same amount of nutrients as the regular-sized pills. way more nutrients than any gummy vitamins. but god damn do gummy vitamins taste great :

Thanks for the laffs

tfw 6'3 bf that weighs 130
tfw i'm 5'4 gf that weighs 98

Thanks, user. I'm a man trying to get skinny strong. It's a shame because gummy vitamins really are yummy.

No matter what I do I always break my diets. I'm 200lb and 5'11, I have MUCH more muscle than most people who have the same activity level than me and I can't help but think that comes from my family for the past three generations being athletes. What do I do? I want to be thin but my muscles demand my brain to consume :-(

Watery foods are never satisfying.

the original has yet to meet her match

Someone before was talking about yoyoing

I started at 80kg, first goal was 65kg, I got there and now I'm floating about 68kg. I wanted to get super ripped but I lost all motivation somehow. I'm pretty happy just sitting at what is like 10-11% body fat. I know if I diet I can lose up to 1kg or more a week and get very very lean if I wanted to.

Also my skin is getting tighter so although I am the same weight I am looking leaner every month, although that effect has about worn off by now, but still its good.

my vision gets blurry when I'm fasting
also can't concentrate on my work
what do

eat

w2c shoes?
look like adidas pros X something

nvm think i got em

adidas shooting star high

I gained 20lbs but my legs are still skinny. Unfortunaly my thighs and my lower legs are kinda the same in size. My lower legs are just super fat. It was worse when i was skinnier. ;(
Anyone got an idea how to change that?

it is a symptom, but treating symptoms is all psychiatrists and whatnot do nowadays cuz actually fixing people takes too much time and there are too many ill people.

>ywn be twig the wonder kid

end me

Y'all gotta remember that fat soluble vitamins (ADEK) require lipids to be absorbed. If you're taking them on an empty stomach, you're better off not taking them at all.

>skeleton all my life
>waist is like 26 inches
>so thin I can't find a shirt that doesn't feel like I'm wearing a bag
why would you fags want this

ever been fat?

if you're fat and want to be a skeleton, then you're essentially going from an undesiderable body type to a better one that's still not great

didn't answer my question

>>skeleton all my life
uh

he can answer for himself

that was me, friendo

>people obsessed with their body image make irrational decisions
gee, who would have thought

Your thoughts on chew and spit?

kinky

whatever's bmi 18-19

start with a low deficit and do cardio

Good point. I eat keto so I got hella lipids if I take them with a meal.

Also OMAD for the past 4 months.

how 2 get gf if I am 5'6?

I've never seen a fat skater in my life. Seems to be a nearly skinny-exclusive sport

She looked wau better when she was t h i c c. Now she's too skinny for her age and looks like shit.

money

That's the same person?

See, this is why although I want to be thin, I want to be skinnyfat enough so my face stays looking youthful. I'm only 25. Not trying to be a skelly grandma.

won't she just cheat on my if she is together with me because of money? or divorce me and take everything I have?

Or kill you and make it look like suicide.

she is like 18 in the pics to the left and like 45 in the one to the right

Work out, smell nice, dress well and be kind.

It still stands that she would look much younger if she put on a little weight. I knew some anorexics in my old high school who looked older than some teachers.

Prenup, or marry her 'in a romantic place' in another country so when you get back home your marriage won't be recognized in your country. If she goes for a divorce just don't tell her about till it's through.

>She looked wau better when she was t h i c c
Like most women

I think this thread has made me realize I would rather look youthful and "thicc" than old and skinny.

adiposity leads to premature aging

Yeah if you're obese. I'm talking about the size of Ariana or a little bigger. If you consider that obese, I hope you get the therapy you need someday.

>watch Gotham
>Me, jealous of Jim Gordon? But I'm taller than he is.
I just can't escape it, it is everywhere

I dont know about that

all those older fatties usually look much younger than the skinny oldies

>or divorce me and take everything I have?
Yes. Better to go your own way. Marriage is a shitshow these days now that the feminists are in control of the system. youtube.com/watch?v=faeT4fIFAcg

Also, get a gf by being attractive and not being unattractive. Don't be too nice. Go after what you want. Be a 'asshole' if necessary as long as your reason for being a asshole isn't immediate by an insecurity, chip on your shoulder, or personality/character flaw that would be better fixed first.

Where is the line between thinspo and pro-ana?