I'm an adult with blond hair and blue eyes, and pretty pale skin. i feel ugly every day...

i'm an adult with blond hair and blue eyes, and pretty pale skin. i feel ugly every day, am i always gonna look this childish weak and boring?

anyone have any advice?

lmao

tell me it isnt true tho. this shit is my #1 insecurity

just kys

How tall are you?
How much do you weigh?
How big is your dick?

5' 10"

6.5"

Come to Brazil. People with your features can pick ANY girl here.
Even girls with the same feature.

Post a pic of you in your underwear

nah

i like america tho... also have a girlfriend i just dont often feel confident about style because of the way i look

You are part of 2% of the population, the part who is known as the beauty pattern, you are beautiful you motherfucker
I wish i had blue eyes

i dont mind the blue eyes so much, just cant tell u how much i wish i had darker hair. even some shade of brown. i just feel like a child with blond hair.

It's kind of an outdated look

get fucking jacked

meh i mean i wanna be fit for health and aesthetic reasons but i think super buff blond dudes look like dicks

>doesnt mind eyes but minds the hair color that he can easily dye

are you focking ree tarded bro

dying my hair would be so corny tho........

crying about looking ugly and childish is corny but you have no problem doing it

true

my advice would be to go back to r/asianmasculinity you false flagging chink

what does this mean

Well there's your problem, blocked by misconceptions from your insecurities. Looking like an asshole/Chad is also how you present yourself, and likewise skinny or fat people also can unsurprisingly come off as assholes.
It sounds like the same mentality of women who don't lift because they worry they'll get too masculine. Judging by you should probably just stay the way you are for maximum effay unless you are getting too depressed over being the master race.

i'm a little bit chubby. like i have slight love handles/stomach isn't as firm as i'd like. so i think i'm going to try and start working out a bit and eating better.

i think i'd feel more secure if i was a little more muscular. maybe that's where the feeling like i look like a kid thing comes from

u should become a trap or dress kidcore

fuck does this mean...

you should dress like a woman or a child...

nty

nice try shit skin

you should become a /kidcore/ trap and dress like a little girl

fuck is a shit skin

nah im good

feel beautiful in your own skin!!!

your confidence will radiate on the outside

look at most high fashion male models: besides being tall, a lot of them are not conventionally attractive, but it's their nonconformity that makes them beautiful

Embrace it you magnificent bastard!

I'm also blond haired and blue eyed, also 5' 10" but I'm a buck 60 and have a half inch more man meat.

Chicks love that classic "american" pony boy look. Just don't wear pastel colors if you have lighter skin like me, get fitted clothes, and have some confidence in what you wear. Even if something looks weird because it's the first time you've rocked it, own that shit and nobody will think it looks weird. Honestly, your personality and confidence will get you further in life than what you are wearing. People will remember you if you make them laugh or just say some eloquent shit. Read a book and drop some knowledge on people, but don't be a douche and correct people and push your agenda on them. Also, just give a fuck about something. I mean really give a fuck. It doesn't have to be some mainstream cause or anything, just like give a fuck about flying squirrels or some shit..... and don't fucking dye your hair.

B L O N D B O Y S N E V E R D Y E