Where were you when you found out that r/mf's fits (not mfa) were actually good?

Where were you when you found out that r/mf's fits (not mfa) were actually good?

The shoes and tote bag are out of place

theyre not kek, only decent one is maybe , the rest are clueless

only reason you think these are good is because you browse fucking Veeky Forums

sage

It's all pretty cookie cutter as far as internet fashion goes. But I guess that's the goal, internet brownie points. Still better than 90% of waywt.

the fit is okay, it's just his proportions that are ayy lmao

its p cool till you realise this dudes 36

wait what????????????

wesanderson/10

post a good fit

But user, 36 is when you can actually afford nice clothes new

godly fit, those pants are insane

SO GOOD

he's actually like 24, he just looks like shit

I quit the sub because of that fucking prom/wedding ASOS shill fuccboi and normies giving him thousands of upvotes. Too many people think it's a place for "fashion", when it's supposed to be a place for experimentation and innovation.

we love to shit on others but in reality the people who actually dress good never go on effay kek

good fits

there's still plenty of experimentation going on there last i checked

>the rest are clueluess
>picks out the guy who looks like a mix between a bad anime character and a pirate.

Good one.

every single techwear retard has that black shirt with white lines

skinny jeans and ramones isn't a good combo. something looser around the calves that would've plumed over the top when tucked or left untucked would've been better.
collar is wild, don't care for the shoes, look like FOG bullshit rick knockoffs.
slim pants wouldve worked better and given it a more vintage vibe than just pure slp/hypebeast, also would've straightened out the leg profile and make it look less like carrot legs
pretty cool, not a big fan of those shoes but they work.
ricks and skinnies, fucking why. also that hair is an abomination.
jeans too tight, shirt looks cool. are the boots Ann D?
based quads with the yohji fit
well done with the silhouette, although thicker shoes or boots would've been a better choice
interesting take on monochrome, dude should clean his shoes though.
ramones and fucking skin tight calf tapered pants, ruins tech fits everytime.
longer shirt might look a little better, so that you can see the bottom under the outer layer.

some solid fits but still there's always stuff to learn and improve on.

dis mans just buys meme pieces wears them once for the internet and resells them. sure he dresses well but there's no originality or thought to it.

internet fashion is disgusting please form your own thoughts

w2c boots

I hang out with this guy wtf

This guy looks like bad scifi

bump

i always come here for good dressing advice but all you guys suggest dressing like metrosexual faggots

>metrosexual faggot
how does that even work

bladee wannabe

why do his hands look fuckhuge

this looks really good
I like this fit but I hate the dumbass white black checkered shirt

bump for more good fits

how you fucking retard? because he has the same sweatshirt?

lol obv u in the pic
even if its not i remember the guy asking whether to buy it and he mentioned when he was buying it that he saw bladee with it on. also u put some gel in his hair push it back a bit and u have a a bladee haircut so

He once posted a link in the techwear discord to the pants, they're like 18 dollars and from some edgy "cyber fashion" brand that makes knockoff CP company goggle jackets. The material feels like something you'd find in a dollar store clothing aisle.

>Where were you when you found out that r/mf's fits (not mfa) were actually good?

Why are there a bunch of "fashionable asian" types who like to dress feminine? Like theyre ugly as fuck but still insist on dressing feminine wtf.

>the dress silhouette meme
are you faggots serious?

>dress
it's called "parka"
one of the older clothing memes

Can anyone id jeans? Fit seems to be really nice.

>dress
say that again faggot

Most of these people look like they are Anime characters. Autistic as fuck.

i dont think you know what the word 'dress' means. Or 'meme', or the

THis can't be real, you've seriously never seen a mens coat?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about lol

there was a time when Veeky Forums had actual posters who shared fits like this. The pre-cuckmeme years

Wtf is your point here? I'd agree that feminine doesn't equal gay. But if you're going to dress that way you should look a lot prettier than that. Ugly people can't pull off feminine clothes.

i want to punch this guy in the face
>I'd agree that feminine doesn't equal gay.
I's possible to dress femininely without literally wearing women's clothing and looking like a total fruit.

Only time I've seen those stupid rick shoes not look like shit. Wonder how it looks when he stands like he doesn't have scoliosis

my theory is that theyre influenced by kpop

how is he ugly...? by ''ugly did you mean 'not white'?

you're a fucking idiot lol

for reference those aren't 'skinnies' those are drkshdw memphis pants

I think you're missing his point because you're too busy nitpicking

Ramones have a chunky silhouette and pairing them with pants that are skinny around the calf is jarring to the eye and makes the shoes look even bigger than they already are
It's possible to pull off the look if you're doing some next lvl clown shit but it's very hard and most of the time Ramones look like shit with skinny pants

haha its the el cheapo bladee

ID on bag?

rick owens tote
comes with his shoes

that fit would look better if wore converse and not ramones
benji is a faggot who doesn't dress well in the slightest, that being said i still love him :)
bad
bretty good
fucking terrible

sure they're better than Veeky Forums but that doesn't mean they're good lmao

Hi Jo :)

who here isn't forming their own thoughts? whatre you on about cunt

every fit with ramones in it would look better with converse