I started dressing kinda like this. Am I autistic?

I started dressing kinda like this. Am I autistic?

no but it can look autistic, I don't like the color of his belt or watch or his shoes. I also don't like his shirt with the 2 pockets and things that hold the sleeves up

Does mine look ok? The sleeves are short and I'm not wearing a belt.

You don't look anything like the op

I don't like the pattern, your shoes are also ugly, sorry user :(

The op is the closest thing I could find (because I'm lazy)
I thought the shoes were kinda ok. The laces match my shorts. Oh well. Any reccomendations?

white high chcuk taylors, brown sperry boat shoes with brown sole, stan smith's. If these are out of your budget just get a pair of completely white canvas sneakers

I debated getting a few of those. I ended up deciding on the others.
Basically, spent a bunch of money on Old Navy and H&M-core.

you can put together several great outfits from HM, never been to Old Navy though

How's this? I tried it on yesterday. (The shorts are pink btw. They're just kinda light and my camera sucks)

the shirt is ugly, why do you buy so weird shirts?
also
>smart watch

I guess I just thought they were nice, but I don't really have taste, so yeah. I agree with you about the smart watch.

Shorts too long. Shirt too loose. Shoes too gay and ugly.

Thats my little brothers style.
he is gay tho...

Get shirts with either one pocket or no pocket. Also, usually a long sleeved rolled up looks 10x better than a short sleeve. Also make sure the buttons match the shirt.

thanks for the fun fact about your brother?
*shrug*

you are autistic either way, don't fight it brother

Can't deny that.

Those shoes. If you aren't on a boat, you can't wear those shoes.

Weirdly, and negatively, these remind me of Irish mall clothes

What's a good shoe combo with chino shorts if you're in the city?

Boat shoes ng because >noboat,

What else is there?

Plimsolls make you look like your parents buy your clothes from the mall, Espadrilles feel comfy but trash the fitted shirt and chinos (I think). If it's the 35 C you don't want to be wearing thick trainers.

i don't really think there's any saving those shoes mah man. you also need to get shorter and better fit shorts

Try tying the last loop of your shoelaces the opposite way to how you are currently doing it. Right-over-left makes them run north-south while left-over-right will make them run east-west so you don't look like a dipshit.

Get a better shirt

Get boat shoes

Tuck in shirt

Get a white Ralph Lauren/Vineyard Vines oxford on poshmark and you will be fine

no no no Shorts always have to be above knee, if it's shorter than that it looks really bad. About the shoes, I agree, these shoes are only good if you're actually going on a boat.

Yes there is only one "mall type" of plimsolls, no other fucking plimsolls

Find me some plimsolls that don't look like they came from the mall and I'll eat my words.

Depends on height/weight/hair

>that tanline

Pure cringe

Do you have the body, height and full heda hair?

If not, kill self.

loafers

Woah what is he doing to em?

lmfaooo

lmao dude you're a fucking idiot

You need to learn how to tie your shoes. Tug on the sides after tying. You're doing it right if the loops stay horizontal