Summer Attire

It's summer in the PNW and even though it doesn't get above 85F or so on hot days my rain & cloud conditioned body is hot as hell.

I'm good in shorts, but shirts are what I lack. Not really t-shirts, but more like button downs/Hawaiian shits.

I'll post some shirt inspo, but feel free to post any summer attire

Other urls found in this thread:

shuron.com/escapades.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>doesn't get above 85F
It was 90 in Portland yesterday. It was damn near 100 all last summer.

I live in NW WA almost at the Canadian border, so it's probably a bit cooler, plus the Cascades shelter us heavy.

Last summer it did get to 90 3 or so times though

print shirts are so fucking played out

Post what you like to wear in the summer then, any hot weather inspo is welcome

Seattlefag here. I've resorted to wearing a bastardized version of pic with traditional cut pants rolled up to capri-length and too-large white undershirts.

got this delivered like 30 minutes ago... real good quality, knit collar.

Just the thread I was looking for. I'm interested in what you guys wear during the summer. I find myself wearing white t's and shorts most of the time and want to diversify a bit more. Even some decent graphic t's would be alright possibly

You can't get very creative in summer but I try to spice up your top game with henleys, mandarin collar shirts and whatnot besides your typical crew necks and regular shirts.

You can get away with more gaudy patterns in summer. Obviously nautical and preppy patterns like breton stripes and madras or seersucker also work very well in hotter temperatures.

Billowy cuts, linen and seesucker look season appropriate and will help you keep cool.

You can get more creative with your footwear tho. Sandals, espardenyes and cotton sneakers will get you through summer and can make your outfit more interesting.

Some things that make a world of difference in summer are accessories. Getting a nice pair of ssunglasses, a watch with a nato strap, a ridiculous belt or even some bracelets are also interesting ways of spicing up an otherwise basic outfit.

Also, start lifting if you don't already.

desu I like what you described more than this pic. sounds casual and hip

Thanks senpai

On the note of sunglasses, what do you guys think of these? Anyone had experience with them?
shuron.com/escapades.htm

i live kind of in a bummy area like homeless people and all that stupid shit so i can't do sandals, i'll go with samba tho. it's all good

literally just go to a thrift store and pick up some dad core Hawaiian shirts. They're cheap, comfy, and pretty sleek desu

What shoes can go with this

Shoes make the proportions look very feminine. Some bulkier sneakers would work way better.

GOAT
O
A
T

ethan's fit is actually sick

lol you DON'T tuck in shirts to shorts

shirt only accentuates his manletness lmao

id pls.

Nice digits

>triggered

bulky sneakers?

Vans nibba

marni

You dont know what you're talking about

W2C affordable summer shirts,

Is thrifting the true way to go or can I look around Uniqlo?

Also does anyone have an info graph for how a summer shirt like these should fit? The few I try at thrift stores always have a really billowy back that poofs out far when I stand up straight.

w2c pants?

amazing how do i get my hair like that

Uniqlo shirts feel kind of cheap IMO. For me, the sleeves are always too long too and it doesn't feel right getting an alteration that'll cost about half as much as the shirt.

Where do you recommend that is similar price range? Probably not going to spend more than like $50 on a summer button down

Copped the pacsun ripoff and have 0 regrets

baka-baka
6'2"