53 years old

>53 years old
>still can't grow a beard

I'm 27 myself and I want to know when the hell I'll ever be able to do it.

beards overrated

Minoxidil

This. Anything past a few mm of fuzz is cringe-tier.

this. can confirm and they all look DISGUSTING.

shaving every 2nd day is something I'd rather not always do.

www.minoxbeards.com

It's not too late user

Same guy, this is my progress after 3 months

>tfw probably spend as much as minox fags trying to get rid of my beard

how do I slow it the fuck down

It's time for your hormone treatment!

Shave it, neckbeard tier.

if you haven't by now you never will sorry user

shit tier, you look like a mong

Don't shave it yet, every beard has an awkward phase. Give it another month, don't listen to the no testosterone jealous ladyboys on here.

37 here. Never been able to grow facial hair but never really missed it either. I spend nothing on razors or shaving supplies. A weekly run at the face with tweezers keeps me looking clean-cut and youthful.

Same mine comes out scraggly and neckbeardy

I can't grow the thick bushy shit models have.

I think it's because I'm part Jap

Samurais had shit facial hair and that's the only record of pre-industrialization/natural Asian facial hair

28 here

I have a full beard. maybe 1 inch past my chin. looks dope. but a bitch to manage.

yeah a bit of this

but women love it. you enter beard world and other guys with beards check you out. its kinda cool in that sense.

still a bitch to manage sometimes. shave it short soon

I want to try this so bad. But I have eczema and don't want to get even dryer and older skin than it already is meh.

A lot of it is genetics. My two half brothers (same mom) and I can't grow anything, they're in their late 30s and I'm 26. My dad has had a beard my whole life ;_;

Meanwhile I know people who are objectively what would be referred to as "low-test" here yet have massive beards

I wonder why he keeps trying to have facial hair. He looks much better without it.

DISGUSTING

>tfw I look like this within 24 hours after shaving

I'm not asian, but I have poker-straight hair and my beard is no exception. Each individual hair grows straight out or straight down depending on where it is. The ones on the bottom of my chin growing downward look like some Fu Manchu shit.

The longest I've gone without shaving is like 1.5 months and I just couldn't do it any longer. But it's cool, I just keep it real tight n trim at about half an inch. Works for me.