Sales

Ssense sale now on

Are you copping anything? I can't find much personally

Sales general.

Other urls found in this thread:

luisaviaroma.com/
twitter.com/SSENSE/status/867364573770375168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering pair of rick Torrence jeans for $360, probably a bit too expensive though. Need some new black denim that's loose around the thigh and tapered around the calves ffs

what i intend to cop
probably wont end up getting all of it though
some other stuff from other stores i want too
hopefully the stella mcartney stuff goes on sale

was hoping for some meme sneaks like ozweegos or whatever, but this "sale" is garbage.

you will never go back in time and cop ozweegos again for $100

>you will never go back in time and cop ozweegos again for $100
Yeah I remember getting my first pair of boots off ssense for like 80% off. Good times.

Checked a couple things I'm interested in; either not on sale, or only ~20% off for now. Might wait and see, but I'm not holding out.

true

10-20% off heavily marked up shit just isn't worth

Everything still too pricey for me. May wait for the leftovers sale but by then everything is gonna be gone.

bruh what the fuck happened to Ssense? Used to be so dope, but now their sales get worse and worse every time.

I would buy these, but I just spent a bunch of money on other stuff and need to buy a birthday present and some PC components.

This thread is revoltingly dead by the way, shows the average Veeky Forums user

wasn't ssense always a lil questionable unless you lived in canada?

Their sales start slow and end good because it's stock like "last in stock"
Do it my man. I own a pair, very comfy and fit very well. Got a full year out of them and nearly no look of aging. I recommend wear them mostly in winter because I have never felt pants so insulating. They fit true to size too and the tapering is solid
Ssense is 10/10 outside of canada, just pay for better than basic shipping

Steam Sales used to be good, now they are irrelevant AND they make shitty discounts. I don't buy anything less than 75% off

Nope. They're getting more sketchy.

They're selling last season shit for regular prices. I am seeing the same shit that was on final sale last season for $140, currently selling for $350. Fucking cunts.

And its one-run seasonal shit, I'm not going crazy either.

Like what?

Last season Raf, Margiela and CP's for one.

yohji too

I swore last season MMM was discounted.

good taste but
>44 clothing
>43 feet
are you a manlet with huge feet or mr skellington himself

how is etudes quality?

Any Suicoke's on sale?

Suicokes regularly go on 50% off sales, just be patient for it :)

Where senpai WHERE

>SALE

Literally 2 years ago they were $115 cad regular price at Little Burgundy

At The Loit they go on sale pretty often.

= copped

You realize you gonna look like a fucking retard irl who spent a fortune to look liek a retard - if you are not as tall as the photo model.

how??

they're like mid rise slim wool trousers on a model 2 inches taller than me (and i ordered 1 size below the models that has a lower rise and shorter inseam) that fit with most of my wardrobe what is wrong with you

just dont respond to trips, there are no good ones

great fashion board!!!

do you want me to try & argue with this? i dont think anyone would argue that Veeky Forums is good

Copped the last one cause I already have one in black and I like the fit.

ssense is a shit company to work for run by a bunch of filthy arabs.

you're surprised by their shit sales, and their deceptive sales? shit is overpriced to begin with compared to other retailers, and then they'll put last season's shit in the mix at a higher pricepoint and then "discount it"

fucking sleazy

congrats, you told us this on reddit too. it's tacky and overpriced. should have simply bought a lacoste.

which pants to go along with the b/w suede geocrushers I'm copping?

Lacoste is guido mode.

Only good lower price alternative is Fred Perry x RAF Simons.

I like the McQ polos because of the contrast piping and the weight of the pique weave, the logo is so obscure in my city that no one recognizes it. Alexander McQueen is obscure among the fashion illiterate. McQ is pretty obscure even among the fashion literate (at least in Toronto, I've found). It looks a lot cleaner than a Lacoste or Ralph Lauren Polo imo.

Left or right, not middle.

I said lacoste because you're not impressing anyone with an obscure polo's logo. if you want it to be recognized then get something recognizable, otherwise get something with better quality like a john smedley or sunspel. you paid 120$ for a cotton pique polo.

but you're in toronto, you must be asian and a little brand whore anyway. enjoy.

might pull the trigger on left, it's yohji, $432/46% off–should I wait maybe?

I literally got McQ over Kenzo (which sells an extremely similar polo for the same price) because I didn't want to be ostentatious.

I got it because I like the way the pique weave they use looks and feels, the way it falls on the body, and the contrast piping on the collar and sleeves. You know, how it looks? Sunspel and Smedley are nice but they don't offer anything that looks like this. Not everything has to be made out of luxury materials to be "quality", I like the way a logo'd pique weave cotton polo looks for certain outfits (regardless of what the logo is)

Also I'm white.

Quit trying to throw shade when your complete shit at reading, lol.

Keep it in your bag and just refresh every day to check if it's dropped.

Honestly with these sales I don't get caught up in it, otherwise you end up regretting purchases. Just be chill and if the purchase falls through and sells out then it wasn't meant to be.

>better quality like John smedley or sunspel.

Kek both of those brands sell pique polos for much more than $120. Price =/= quality when it comes to basics, you moron.

throwing shade? no. you asked for an opinion and I provided it.

>pique weave looks and feels
again a lacoste or polo by rl offers the same thing for substantially less
>falls on the body
a box cut?
>kenzo
congrats for not walking around with a giant tiger on your shirt.
>shit at reading
my comprehension is fine. you're the one who seems to have a hard time understanding you paid 120$ for no reason other than "McQ".
there's nothing remotely interesting about the fit, style, or design of this polo.

and i'm saying those brands offer alternatives to pique you dense fuck.

I guess I'll wait until there's 'two items left' of what I want.

Do they drop prices weekly or randomly?

On an atheletic build the boxy quality of pique weave keeps the shirt from sticking too close to the body while also complimenting it. It shows off muscles without being skin tight like more soft materials.

You're giving me shit for spending $120 on a logo when I'm saying that I bought it for the colour way and material. Yeah, it's not exactly earth shattering. But it's also precisely what I want.

Find me a polo for less with the same colour way and material that isn't from Fred Perry x RAF Simons.

RLP and Lacoste are similar, but also so played out that and have such negative associations that I don't want to wear them. And in regards to quality, the McQ cotton and construction is nicer and feels heavier. Doesn't look shitty after several washes.

I'm getting the pullover and chinos. Unsure about which of these trousers I want.

The sale is shit but damn, I wish I got these, my size (UK 13) sold out damn it...They're 91 from 117. Steal? or are they cheaper elsewhere?

>post-death mcqueen
autism

short but skinny so it kinda balances out
feet are pretty long, skinny and bony
dunno would be the first thing I buy from them
nothing too special probably but I would imagine it's p dece

tasteless memeochromers

If you order from Europe will there be extra customs charges?

SSENSE site says that duties and taxes are included on the price, but I don't know if it's true.

i bought a pair for £75 at a local shoe shop. honestly, they're horrible imo now. i would have rather spent my money on some gh bass derbies. the shoe is way too clunky and clown like.

Ah really? Any slimmer recommendations? CP derbies look good but too high for my budget

luisaviaroma.com/ has 50℅ off on non-sale items without a star if you pruchase for 1000€ or more with the code BIG.

If you have some buds to split the bill with, it's a pretty good deal.

copped the exact same piece for ~130€ (with shipping and customs) last week

Reeeee marketers get out

Where from?

still $160 cad

>the shoe is way too clunky and clown like

wat
your pants are either way too narrow or i dunno, your legs are stumpy
these are perfect, i love them

rick denim is really nothing special, you can get pretty much the best of the best 2nd hand with that price
unless the cut is absolutely perfect and something that you love, don't cop
and this comes from a full rick gothninja fanboy

via fromjapan

not to mention the quality

stay away from docs

sorry i dont have other recommendations
i'm saving for the gh bass' monogram derbies and hoepfully they are slimmer

Oh they look nice. No prob. I'll look into those, just trying to expand my options

Price could be better but i kinda really want these.

Opinions? I've never bought good shoes before, not even close to anything above $50, so it would be a nice change of pace to have decent shoes for the coming months. What I REALLY want are the Hayashi mountain off-whites but they no longer have any in my size.

ugly, they're just regular converse. mid-range priced shoes/gaudy collabs are disgusting for the most part. either get classic cheap beaters or go all in with some Margielas, ricks, etc.

Only if you're taller than 6'1. Also, I think those are from last season. They were cheaper then if I remember correctly. Wait it out.

Yea I wasn't too sold on those either. I want something lighter but most white/off-white shoes are sold out at this point. How about these? Think I'm gonna grab this for casual wear and reeboks for the gym.

im 5'11 , and 26. u think im going continue growing?

redwing postman

Should I order these? Never had Adidas before but I really like these.

They don't come in my size :( even went to the store too

our legacy postman? wtf size do u wear that redwing doesnt even do

Thinking about these but they look really stubby

I posted in my first post. I'm UK 13. Redwings other shoes come in my size and I found out I can fit in their UK 12 boots but postman 's are TTS won't fit muh big feet .

ALL I WANT IS NICE COMBAT BOOTS AND DERBIES FFS

all shite

fuck I was accidentally on US and the sales looked so much better I thought they changed them

Pullover sweater is $115 CAD on the Canadian site, switch to US and it's $77 USD off from $115 USD. Fucking traitors ssense.

shut up you balding 45 year old

Is it too soon to cop? I feel like the ozweegos will go before the next price drop

Ozweegos might go, hold off on the Y3 tho.

Honestly dude I'd just hold out for everything. If you don't get it, they'll be more ozweegos on sale in the future. If you buy early, you might be losing $100 you could have kept.

What cheap brand of shoes would you Veeky Forumsggots recommend?

Vault by Vans

julius 7

Got these

shoes or brands

>brands
pants***

Pants

nice nice. Been looking to get a pair of pants like these e.g.yohji balloon pants etc.

Enjoy your purchase user

Did you know that just black, white, and gray constitutes an achromatic color scheme, however if it incorporated a color in addition to black/white/gray, then it would be monochromatic? Now you know!

>You save 18%

What the fuck this is worse than Steam Summer Sale

We need a new general-type thread where people who know how to shop sales spread their knowledge. Ssense is pretty bad for sales since they're normie now.
Ramone Lows were 235 Euro on this website before they sold out. EZ guide:

1) find brick and mortar Euro store w/ web portal
2) find out if they take out VAT when you order to US
3) wait for god-tier sales because its a brick and mortar
4) enjoy 20% off the already good sales

i bought those same etudes trousers! theyre being delivered today i can review if you would like

Fucking this.

Ssense is fucking trash and no one looking for actual sales has any business on this shit

where do you live if you don't mind me asking

would not be surprised if someone from ssence made this tread

Did you not read what I said? They aren't trying to sell to us.

People actually calling out on their shit

twitter.com/SSENSE/status/867364573770375168

They look kinda cheap irl.

You're better off going with wings+horns trainers or tom ford.

Straya

I want to buy a pair of painted gats for $250-300. Would that be possible memorial day weekend? Where do I look?