Trap trying to get effayy

so im a trap but i know very little about fashion or female clothes.

what sort of things do you like to see girls wearing that arent too attention drawing but not normie trend bullshit that all girls wear?

and other things besides clothes like hairstyles and things.

and what sort of things do you not like?

also if there are any femanons in here you help would be especially appreciated.

also what brands and shops (in england) are best for girls cloths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3uBr0CCm58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trap != emo

you look way too tall to trap succesfully

how tall are u?

5'5 lol

cute!
it must be the mirror

because of the converses?
is that all it takes to be emo now?

thankyou ^-^

i guess its the angle or somthing

This is what mental illness looks like

this goes in

im asking purly about womens fashion though

No please we have enough trannies over there.

Aside from the brands, specific items, and hate you'll get in this thread.
The best piece of advice you're going to get is that you will never look 100% like a woman,
but you can dress androgynous as fuck.

im awear of that
i just want some advice

can everyone just ignore the fact im a dude then and just pretend im a girl trying to get effay

im only here to ask about fashion, nothing else

>pretend im a girl
wanna hook up?

get some proved tranny staples like thigh highs

and this is what i get for thinking retards can be helpfull

Your leg positioning looks retarded.

Cute af
Chokers are hot, skirts, those overknee kinda socks and everything else thats more or less emo
Lemme smash tho?

longer baggier shirts are good for androgyny to hide the buldge, some light makeup can help as well. eyeshadow n shit

This board, fuk, this whole site is such trash to anyone that isnt white / male.

thanks
i feel like overknees / thigh highs and stuff would draw too much attention anywhere outside of japan but what would i wear with somthing like that? shorts? a skirt?

stop trying to be something you're not

fuck you i can be what i want

reddit /femalefashionadvice/
it is better than malefashionadvice from what i've seen

thanks

Then come back when you want advice on how to look like a convincing green bean, it'll be easier to achieve.

He's fucking with you

fuck you dude

i figured
i bet they will still be more helpfull than you retards anyway

I like your attitude

wanna get fucked by a real man?

i bet my feminine ass is more manly than you cunt

I dunno i think a Skirt would fit better, but you're probably right, would be to flashy/ kinky. I also like just plain Black skinny Jeans, i think they're cute with a oversized hoodie or some Shit like dat, what do you posess that you consider as Girly clothing, Maybe you can already mix something and call it a Outfit, Pic in The Mirror Looks already cute knowhattamean

your not even a trap, just a guy wearing girl clothes wtf

so mean

I'm not even that guy

oh
sorry

i dont really own much gilry cloths at all at the moment, the point of this post was to try to get a direction on where i should start, thanks though

Best trap accessory is pic related

qt, post more fits pls

this is the only fit i have
i stole some tights off my sister and this is just a wifebeater and some old jeans cut into shorts

do you have any panties and a t-shirt you can cut into a crop top?

do you have a kik?

post pic in panties

i do but im not here for doing lewd things
im litterally just here to get some womans fashion advice

>Reminder that Chris Chan considers himself a woman
>Reminder that you are in the same community as Chris Chan

reminder that you are in the same community that buys yeezys

user wheres your dick?

not me and his dick is tucked

-work on your posture.
-read fashion blogs that please your aesthetic; if you seriously wanna get Veeky Forums in a sense of modern fashion and whats on the runways read fashion magazines as well.
To develop a style you need to find out what you like, then find brands/designers that cover up

I'll take that over Sonichu

>tfw not a 5'5 femboi
why live?

thanks

i feel u user

you should try some cheep cutsie stuff from places like aliexpress

try to add come more colours, especially pink

you can always just fuck one instead

thanks user

what feminine clothes do you already own? maybe you should try and build onto that, going for an androgynous femboy look

have you thought about getting a pixie cut?

check id rather try to grow my hair long more like a girls

pls b my gf (male). I'll take you shopping and then we can find proper clothes for you.

i would love to user desu

Where in England? I'll take you shopping.

devon
am i about to get a boyfreind?

Not very lady like

This is degenerate even for Veeky Forums standards wth

I don't want to do anything lewd, I just want to help dress you up

i havnt used kik in forever but its radsadladinnitblad

youtube.com/watch?v=h3uBr0CCm58

saem tho

Veeky Forums is full of fucking monkeys.

You pull off the look well, though I'd take another look at the hair as it kinda looks like it's at the awkward length between long and shoulder-length.
As for clothes, pleated skirts are your friend. The knee-high socks are mostly there for coverage when worn with a skirt since full skirts look horrible 99% of the time.
If you have a smaller dick and a bulge isn't something you really have to deal with I'd recommend picking up some jeans. iirc Naked&Famous just started releasing a "girlfriend" line of jeans.
As for tops it really comes down to you. If you tell us more about you or shit you like I'm sure you'll get a few recs.

>peace sign
>pointing toes together

stop trying so hard you fucking weeb what normal girl would ever do that

idk what else to do

thanks mang
im trying to grow my hair out i dont like the length its at either

this

Girls in skirts are the best girls.

I feel it, I loathed growing my hair out. Before it was long enough to do shit with I wore beanies/snapbacks, not sure if that look is something you're a fan of but I'd recommend giving it a shot.
Also, I advise against getting heels or any really feminine shoes for that matter.
Converse/Vans/Timbs are probably your best low cost entry points for footwear.

Beanies are A1
pic related

i actually do wear beanys normally
and yeah i want some heals really badly

Mental illness is all the rage these days. Just tell people you're a trap and they'll automatically approve of whatever you're wearing

I'll dump some pics for possible inspiration
Slouchy tops tend to work pretty well. You might be able to cop a pretty good-looking one for relatively cheap.

that does look pretty nice

stfu boys have been dressing as girls for centuries

>stfu boys have been dressing as girls for centuries

Doesn't make it right

what exactly is wrong with it?
am i damaging your precious masculinity by not being masculine?

I'd take a lot of care, actually wearing heels is a sodding pain.

It's a lot harder to pull off but torn tanks can be a pretty solid call.
One big tip would be to try and find feminine styles that stem from more masculine ones.

where do you live? you are v cute

I find it puzzling that society is being forced to celebrate what is essentially a chemical imbalance in your brain. Any other disease gets treated with medicine

Knotting an oversized tee is another strat. It opens up more interesting choices in tops as this style is worn almost exclusively by women but takes advantage of a more masculine shirt cut.

Get inapo from women inspo threada. Just pretend to you're a girl looking from girl atufd on the internet.

thanks

this has nothing todo with society
i have nothing todo with those special snowflake reddit retards, i do this for myself, im not trans or any other bullshit i just like dressing as a girl for me and my boyfreinds entertainment.

england desu

yeah i think thats what im doing from now on
i wasnt expecting Veeky Forums to have so many retards

Just as a sidenote, responding to shit talk on Veeky Forums will only lead to more shit talk. Half of the Monkeys here are just neckbeards anyway, they couldn't give you the info you're looking for even if they wanted to.

Waist-high shorts +1

Also flannels.
They look good, last a long ass time, and are cheap as all hell if you know where to look.

If you wanted serious advice, why would you mention the fact that you are a trap?
Why not just go to the women's inspo thread or literally anything else? What an attention whore

yeah i should probably have ignored them
im glad some nice people have finally turned up to do what this board is supposed to be for

i always found highrise shorts and jeans to be weird looking, i really dont get them, but ive tried looking for low rise shorts and jeans and they just dont seem to exist anymore.

i have some boys ones but they dont really look feminine, would their be a difference with womans ones?

"hello im a woman who has no idea about womens fashion and doesnt even know where to buy them or the names of any brands"
how is this attention seeking? for the millionth time im purly asking for fashion advice and nothing else

Not really, you just might have to size up one or two sizes.
It plays more into the "I wear my boyfriend's clothes" look than anything.

Also, something like this?

yeah those are very nice

Those are April 77s. They're not the greatest quality but they're very affordable and don't look bad.

Its your hair dumb fuck

I'm on my phone right now but when I get home I can send you pics of my/my boyfriend's wardrobe if you're just looking for ideas.
Here's my kik if it sounds like something you'd be interested in.

Not being mean, but when you zoom into the picture you look like Michael Myers

>what sort of things do you like to see girls wearing that arent too attention drawing but not normie trend bullshit that all girls wear?
tight jeans, skirts, joggers that aren't too baggy or track suit pants
>and other things besides clothes like hairstyles and things. For tops the best is always crop tops or baggy sweaters, if you wear long sleeves you will hide your shoulders and arms that are relatively more muscular than girls.
>and what sort of things do you not like?
I don't like when literally every girl looks the same, like when they all wear Thrasher sweaters, them nyke shoes, etc.
>also if there are any femanons in here you help would be especially appreciated.
not a femanon but i'm also a trap (in private never trapped in public) and i feel like you could use either some large flannel shirt or some jeans desu
>also what brands and shops (in england) are best for girls cloths?
don't live in england sorry

pic related is one of my favourite combos to wear (high-waist skinny jeans and a crop top)
and also you're cute user

>"I don't like when literally every girl looks the same"
>proceeds to recommend the most basic bitch items ever

You probably shouldn't have opened with "I'm a trap"

do you have anymore of her fits

I love the hair.