Veeky Forums living spaces/bedrooms

last thread dead
talk shit post f(your living space)it

my living room

coffee table detail

lil music area detail

looks pretty gross desu
learn to clean up, user. You're a grown ass man.

cum stains and degeneracy on the table, but for the most part it looks nice and cozy. Not a big fan of your taste in music considering it looks like you've got muh vinyl for a lot of newer shit that it makes no sense to use that medium for, but the aesthetics of everything are pretty good.

>Goes to /mu/ once

Are there some general tips on how to make a living space comfy?
Most of the time when I visit other people's places, I feel a lot more at home than at my own.

i think your place is super cute :)

something about the physicality of the vinyl i like - kind of the same feeling as a physical book vs. a digital. the quality isn't perfect, sure but it just sounds more authentic that way
>talk shit post f(your living space)it
keeping things tidy makes me feel like im at a hotel which i'm not a fan of at all, but you're probably right
definitely recommend going through your local antique shops and finding things you like and then adding to your home. most of the things in my apartment are just things i found and thought "hey this could look cool here" rather than going out to specifically find a certain item from ikea

I collect pictures of rooms, I'll see if I have any particularly Veeky Forums pics. Most of them are actual people's rooms so they won't look as clean as this one.

reddit: the room

This looks horrible wtf

I dunno I think it looks cozy for some reason. Maybe I just like those futons because I spent so much time on ones owned by friends in my adolescence.

It gives me the same vibe as pictured.

I guess its a methead kind of effay. Too dirty for me. The mess and blurry ass picture make the room look like its filled with blunt smoke.

Fair enough. I think it's just a POS camera. Most people end up living like that anyway, either your place gradually gets messier or you pull everything out and live in a Drs waiting room.

Change the colours to not fucking yellow, remove the carpet and window covering and thats downright comfy for me desu

This looks like the person who lives in it just moved in,is poor,or is trying too hard,if not a combination of them.

*Xenomorph crawling out of air vent behind you*

Does anyone have the picture or the Japanese room with the rolled up futon on the left and array of cassettes on the right?

>tycho poster
thats effay

t. Der Untermensch

>currents
N O R M I E
O
R
M
I
E

Basement dweller